Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:46 AM   #2611
lamboguy

the new issue i posted will be a big winner if you can get the shares.. it should pop the very first day it trades...

i was offered the deal because i have a Canadian account, however it is confusing because i can't put the securities in the Canadian account, so i have to buy it from the firm though an American firm and sell it in an American account.. i am a pretty good customer of this firm and have done about 20 deals similar to this and have made money every time in the past 5 years. this is the first one i have ever done regarding marijuana. usually its a resource or pipeline company.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2021, 06:52 AM   #2612
lamboguy

big loss today

Peter Hug has always been the voice of reason in the precious metals markets... i am very saddened to lose him, but thankful for what he has taught me through the years.

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-04-2...0x150-homepage
Old 04-29-2021, 05:54 PM   #2613
lamboguy

precious metals shortages

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-04-2...-Director.html
Old 05-03-2021, 02:26 PM   #2614
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Sliver and SLV with nice pops this morning and afternoon....Buy physical while you can, if you find any.

Premiums are high, but it won't matter in a few weeks as price will continue to rise. In a couple of months, you might be able to double through, sell your initial investment, and be holding free physical profits in your hands.

Sell SLV at 36.00, all of it.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2021, 06:54 AM   #2615
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Sliver and SLV with nice pops this morning and afternoon....Buy physical while you can, if you find any.

Premiums are high, but it won't matter in a few weeks as price will continue to rise. In a couple of months, you might be able to double through, sell your initial investment, and be holding free physical profits in your hands.

Sell SLV at 36.00, all of it.
after 12 brutal years in the metals markets, why would one sell when its only getting ready to make big moves.. precious metals are not anywhere near the same as technology.. technology runs fast and drops faster. when you look back to tech, check out American Online. AOL was basically the way to the internet. i remember getting DVD's in the mail all the time getting me to sign up for the internet. then you have another big one, YAHOO. they were the original portal of the internet.. Microsoft offered them $56 billion for the company and they turned the money down thinking it was worth 10 times that... finally they sold to Verizon for $40 billion. now Verizon is selling both AOL and YAHOO for a total of $5 billion..

my point is that these company's kept going parabolic and then crashed fast.. with gold and silver it took plenty of time to go up and down.. right now both have finished their consolidation's and have plenty of cause to move forward and in a very big way... my guess if we live long enough is to see silver surpass gold value wise in whatever the reserve currency is at that time.. by the way, i do agree that someday the world currencies will be kaput, and you will need your silver to buy things that you need or want.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:07 PM   #2616
Tape Reader

Bot: .TSLA210514p600 at 7.95.
Tape Reader is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2021, 12:37 PM   #2617
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
after 12 brutal years in the metals markets, why would one sell when its only getting ready to make big moves..
You've misread....I said sell SLV, which is not physical, as it will decouple away from the real thing. The Committees are coming for the Banksters in the 3rd week of May, as I've written in earlier posts. All paper derivatives are going to be torn apart and possibly shutdown, with the Comex being dismantled as well.

Things are going to change on a massive scale....We're going to a brand new age.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:01 PM   #2618
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

RR = Always Wrong, Never In Doubt
Old 05-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #2619
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

If true, you should be a multi-millionaire....So there's that.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:29 PM   #2620
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR
All paper derivatives are going to be torn apart and possibly shutdown, with the Comex being dismantled as well.
Are you a troll bot?
Old 05-04-2021, 02:39 PM   #2621
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Nah, just a 7 year poster on your site that has given you an extra 1 million views with the threads I've started and my viewpoints.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:27 PM   #2622
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love guys who think *I* owe THEM something...
Old 05-05-2021, 05:09 PM   #2623
lamboguy

on June 28, 2021 Base 111 comes into effect. that is the date that gold goes from a tier 3 asset (50% collateral for loans) to a tier1 asset (100%)...

that is the next big thing to propel the gold move in my opinion. until that point in time, i would favor gold over silver... after that i might reverse the move. and short gold long silver for the rest of the year.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:24 PM   #2624
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the new issue i posted will be a big winner if you can get the shares.. it should pop the very first day it trades...

i was offered the deal because i have a Canadian account, however it is confusing because i can't put the securities in the Canadian account, so i have to buy it from the firm though an American firm and sell it in an American account.. i am a pretty good customer of this firm and have done about 20 deals similar to this and have made money every time in the past 5 years. this is the first one i have ever done regarding marijuana. usually its a resource or pipeline company.
this stock opened yesterday @ $8.50 and went to $9.75
Old 05-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #2625
lamboguy

Carl Icahn announced today that he sold the remaining 5 million shares of Herbalife that he had since 2013.. he made $1.3 billion on his trade..

in my opinion, this guy's not selling his position that he has held for the past 8 years because he thinks the stock is going up in price.

at some point, this will be a great short now!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/06/carl...o-sources.html

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: