Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-19-2021, 08:18 PM   #31
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG View Post
I never wade into off topic and will likely be sorry I did. But I strongly feel Trump lost due to his ego and narcissism. Unfortunately it also cost the Republicans the Senate.

Jim
I am sure the 'no campaign' presidential campaign of Joe Biden will be emulated in future election processes.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #32
sammy the sage

Trump never crossed THE aisle...other than to try to buy votes...to little...TOO late...at SOME point....anybody with EVEN a PEA brain would realize....that if you only have 49% in your pocket....you gotta DO SOMETHING for the OTHER 51%....he never CUCKING did...all he did was PISS on them...not presidential AT all....end of story....
Old 01-19-2021, 10:03 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Wait a minute! Aren't you the one who unequivocally predicted that Trump would lose due to all the dimwit cheating that would go on?
YES!
Old 01-19-2021, 10:28 PM   #34
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
McConnell's so old school he wouldn't know a mob if it surrounded his house.
McConnell was put into a box, the proper perspective has to conclude this is his final term in the Senate. Midterm elections will result with the House returning back to republicans, the President party always gets slaughtered in midterm elections. Nothing will stop the impeachment of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., the timing will need to be perfect for the 2024 election.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2021, 10:35 PM   #35
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So he can go suck it as far as I'm concerned.

He couldn't ease up...ever...even during an election year...even during a pandemic...he had to keep pushing...pushing....pushing....****ing idiot.

****ing moron.

Worthless "advisors"

Despite the OVERWHELMING amount of FORCE used against him for 4 years by the powers that be (opposition Dems, Never-Trumpers, and the MSM), he still had a great chance to win in November.

But no...he had to be Mr. Asshole, Mr. Dumbass, Mr. Macho, Mr. NeverGiveAnInch, Mr. NeverBePresidentialUntilItsTooLate.

All he had to do was give just a LITTLE BIT, and he would have won.

And now it's going to be just like the last four years never happened.

Hillary might as well have won in 2016 as far as I'm concerned. Because now she and her wing and the far-left wing are going to be running the show from here on out...with the house and pretty much the Senate in their pockets.

So really, what did Trump accomplish that can't be overturned by Biden/Harris/Clinton/Obama?

The Supreme Court? Who cares. The justices never blow the way you think they will anyway...so does it even really matter?

Hillary actually won in 2016. It just took four years to get here...**** Trump.
Who are you and what have you done with PaceAdvantage?
Old 01-19-2021, 10:48 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Who are you and what have you done with PaceAdvantage?
If you think this contradicts things I've said, then you aren't reading very closely.

The only thing contradictory MIGHT be the part where I say he had a great chance of winning the 2020 election. In reality, that's probably not true, as the election was rigged against him for 4 straight years.

But given how pathetic a candidate Biden was/is, it was never 100% out of the question...
Old 01-19-2021, 11:43 PM   #37
mountainman

Trump's idiotic attitude towards the pandemic teed it up for Biden. But the incoming president almost whiffed thanks to a democratic party that embraced the proposed abolishment of law and order in America.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2021, 12:53 AM   #38
thaskalos

"May you live during interesting times"...the Chinese reportedly wish one-another. And it looks like we'll have plenty of those, going forward. BOREDOM is the real enemy...IMO.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #39
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
IMO, Without Covid, Trump would have won.
I agree with that, but even with the pandemic he could have won.
He should have let the covid task force, which he set up, do their thing and stay out of it. He made Pence the head, fine, let Pence do the talking. But no, he had to get on TV every night and say crazy things.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2021, 08:46 AM   #40
classhandicapper

I don't think much of this matters.

We are in a position of huge debt, massive deficits, extremely high stock prices, and the incoming party thinks raising taxes, printing piles of money, harsher regulations, allowing China to continue eating our lunch, and destroying the fossil fuel industry as rapidly as possible instead of over time (among other things) is how to fix it.

The new president is a has been that never was. At his peak he wasn't even a contender in his own party and now he's clearly in the early stages of cognitive decline. His vice president is so bad she got taken out of contention after one debate with Tulsi Gabbard. Fools like AOC have a big voice in the party.

I think it's very likely that at some point in the next couple of years we are going to have a major bear market and recession unrelated to the virus and a lot of these nincompoops will be swept out of power (House and Senate first).

As bad as the republicans are, the democrats are even worse. The only thing they have going for them is media and tech domination bending the minds of ignorant people. But at some point your own personal reality and economic condition will overcome all the spin and lies from media.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:47 AM   #41
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
"May you live during interesting times"...the Chinese reportedly wish one-another. And it looks like we'll have plenty of those, going forward. BOREDOM is the real enemy...IMO.
I pray for boredom every day. It works better than Xanax.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:55 AM   #42
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
I agree with that, but even with the pandemic he could have won.
He should have let the covid task force, which he set up, do their thing and stay out of it. He made Pence the head, fine, let Pence do the talking. But no, he had to get on TV every night and say crazy things.
Trump’s mistake was assigning Pence with assembling the task force. He started with Birx, whose claim to fame was working on an AIDS vaccine. Decades later, there is still no AIDS vaccine. Birx brought in self serving Fauci, nothing more needs to be said about him. The only reasonable one was Dr. Atlas but he was drowned out by Fauci and Birx. The election still would have been stolen, it just would have reqired more work.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2021, 09:05 AM   #43
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Trump’s mistake was assigning Pence with assembling the task force. He started with Birx, whose claim to fame was working on an AIDS vaccine. Decades later, there is still no AIDS vaccine. Birx brought in self serving Fauci, nothing more needs to be said about him. The only reasonable one was Dr. Atlas but he was drowned out by Fauci and Birx. The election still would have been stolen, it just would have reqired more work.
But you can't have all doctors on the task force. They would recommend quarantining the whole country for three years. Right?

There had to be a balance between slowing the spread and shutting down the system that feeds people. I think the task force got it right, it was the spokesman that turned it upside down.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2021, 09:20 AM   #44
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
But you can't have all doctors on the task force. They would recommend quarantining the whole country for three years. Right?

There had to be a balance between slowing the spread and shutting down the system that feeds people. I think the task force got it right, it was the spokesman that turned it upside down.
Dr. Atlas never recommended shutting down the system. Fauci’s mug was front and center at most news conferences. Dr. Duplicity was calling the shots. Trump added some anecdotal advice now and then but the media made sure to ridicule him incessantly.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2021, 09:22 AM   #45
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
YES!
Then why are you now blaming Trump for losing the election?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: