Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-16-2021, 07:26 PM   #1
boxcar

Biden's New Democracy

White House denies 'spying' on social media, says users sharing misinformation should be banned from all platforms

During Friday's press conference, Psaki said false claims that COVID-19 vaccines may contribute to infertility is an example of the kind of misinformation the government is looking to censor. Then, she listed several steps the Biden administration believes social media must take to limit the spread of misinformation.

Among these steps, Psaki said social media companies should create "robust enforcement strategies that bridge properties."

"You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others for providing misinformation," she said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/white-...reaking%20News

Sounds like something Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia, etc. would say. Strict control of speech. Only free speech allowed is speech sanctioned by the authoritarian state. No wonder Slo Jo couldn't criticize the Cuban government.
Old 07-16-2021, 07:29 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ban everyone from everywhere that does not espouse the DOGMA that has been ruining this country since 2015.

Old 07-17-2021, 09:19 AM   #3
boxcar

U.S. Surgeon General, Rockefeller Foundation Announce Big Initiatives to Address ‘Urgent Threat’ of Vaccine Misinformation

The U.S. surgeon general on Thursday issued an advisory calling on tech companies to crack down on what the office called vaccine “misinformation.” The same day, The Rockefeller Foundation announced $13.5 million in new funding to combat vaccine “misinformation and disinformation.”

https://basedunderground.com/2021/07...isinformation/

The commies are tightening the noose. I suppose the story I just posted a little while ago on another thread about superior efficacy of natural immunity would be considered "misinformation", too.
Old 07-17-2021, 11:38 AM   #4
boxcar

Tucker: Biden administration deems censorship 'applicable to private speech'

There is sooo much in this story, I barely know where to begin. But I will discipline myself and try to restrict quotes from the transcript to Fauci's duplicity which is so thick it would defy a chainsaw. But before moving on to that, do not miss Tucker's remarks about "misinformation" and about how this term does not equate to false information. So...now on to Fauci.

So why is official Washington so angry at the people who won't get vaccinated? How precisely do they pose a threat? It makes you think once you think about it that maybe none of this is really about COVID. Maybe it's about social control.

Tony Fauci all but admitted that just the other day on television. Here's what he said.

JAKE TAPPER, CNN ANCHOR: I know you've been very clear that the government isn't mandating vaccines, but do you think it's generally a good idea for businesses or schools to require vaccinations?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES: Right, I have been of this opinion and I remain of that opinion that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates.

....But Tony Fauci isn't stopping the vaccines in the U.S., instead, he is accusing anyone who has questions about the vaccine of having some kind of sinister political motivation. They must be QAnon.

FAUCI: You know, Jake, it's an inexplicable pushing back on the part of some people about getting vaccinated.

I mean, we've got to put aside this ideological difference, differences of thinking that somebody is forcing you to do something, I really don't have a good explanation, Jake, about why this is happening.

I mean, it's ideological rigidity, I think. There's no reason not to get vaccinated. Why are we having red states and places in the south that are very highly ideological in one way not wanting to get vaccination?

Of course, Tucker astutely calls out Fauci on his blatant contradiction!

CARLSON: So, Fauci on the one hand says this should be mandatory, "I want more mandates," and then moments later says, for some reason, people think we're forcing this on them and that is, quote, "inexplicable." They must be right-wingers.

You'd think if you're interviewing him, you would say, wait a second, didn't you just say it should be mandated? Maybe that's why they think it's mandated, because you just said it was.

Doesn't this highest paid federal wanna-be brainiac understand the definition of the verb "mandate"?

Tucker then goes on to reinforce his argument that is the dimwits who have been politicizing covid and vaccines from the very beginning!

But Fauci's claim that the resistance to the vaccine is somehow political is a bad faith attack posing as science. It's untrue. In fact, it has been the Democratic Party, very much Anthony Fauci's party that is engaged in partisan discussions about the vaccine from the very first day.

It wasn't even a year ago, in September 2020 that Kamala Harris herself announced that the coronavirus vaccine might be dangerous. Why? Because Donald Trump oversaw its development, and this, Kamala Harris said and we're quoting, " ... is going to be an issue for all of us."

Really? No longer an issue because Kamala Harris is now in charge.

So now that she is in charge, anyone who asks any questions at all, totally nonpartisan questions, must be a white supremacist.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/t...private-speech

But mind-numbed, robotic, programmed, indoctrinated, propagandized dimwits wonder why thinking people cannot trust Fauci, the CDC and the Biden Administration.
Old 07-17-2021, 12:26 PM   #5
Marshall Bennett

As I see it, basically Big Tech and the White House have been driving the same crooked road in screwing Americans. Now a power struggle has developed where the White House wants in on the evil goods that has Big Tech at an advantage. King of the hill so to speak. Billions are glued to the net, only die-hard stateside leftist morons listen to the White House.
Bottom line : The White House isn't happy. They dare not punish Big Tech and its billions, and only one can proudly top the shitpile.
Stay tuned...this could be a lot of fun to watch unfold.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2021, 02:17 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
As I see it, basically Big Tech and the White House have been driving the same crooked road in screwing Americans. Now a power struggle has developed where the White House wants in on the evil goods that has Big Tech at an advantage. King of the hill so to speak. Billions are glued to the net, only die-hard stateside leftist morons listen to the White House.
Bottom line : The White House isn't happy. They dare not punish Big Tech and its billions, and only one can proudly top the shitpile.
Stay tuned...this could be a lot of fun to watch unfold.
Echoes of the 90’s when Microsoft was the villain

I think the current biggies are much worse and much more dangerous
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2021, 02:27 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Remember way back when?

Everyone from the soon-to-be-departed Steve Jobs to Mark Zuckerberg, to the CEOs of twitter, yahoo, Netflix, Oracle (Larry Ellison), Cisco (John Chambers) and Google (among others) were at this dinner with Obama.

What you see today is what we got out of that FEAST....

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-17-2021 at 02:30 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2021, 02:55 PM   #8
woodtoo

The implosion awaits.

biden-psaki-regime-unstable-768x675.jpg
Old 07-17-2021, 03:10 PM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Remember way back when?

Everyone from the soon-to-be-departed Steve Jobs to Mark Zuckerberg, to the CEOs of twitter, yahoo, Netflix, Oracle (Larry Ellison), Cisco (John Chambers) and Google (among others) were at this dinner with Obama.

What you see today is what we got out of that FEAST....
Obama must have been a sexist. I see only two females at this male-dominated banquet -- assuming of course, the two more obvious looking ones weren't tranny's.
Old 07-17-2021, 03:30 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Would you place Google as #1?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2021, 03:32 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Obama must have been a sexist. I see only two females at this male-dominated banquet -- assuming of course, the two more obvious looking ones weren't tranny's.
Valerie Jarrett's head is blocked by Mark Zuckerberg. So there are three.
Old 07-17-2021, 03:35 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I wonder if Obama complained about how BLINDING the room was...with all that cracker ass sitting around him...probably not...
Old 07-17-2021, 04:30 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
I wonder if Obama complained about how BLINDING the room was...with all that cracker ass sitting around him...probably not...
Yeah...but they were all darker than black inside. And besides, Obama is half cracker.
Old 07-17-2021, 04:36 PM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Valerie Jarrett's head is blocked by Mark Zuckerberg. So there are three.
Oh, okay...so only 80% in attendance were males -- and if you count Obama, 76.66% were white privileged males.
Old 07-17-2021, 04:46 PM   #15
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Also in many ways vulnerable. At least half the population despises them (many Trump haters resented his wealth first and foremost). Today's greedy tech-monsters share the same castle.
Folks have been saying all along it isn't wealth that drives these guys, but the desperate need for power...but then what? There really isn't much else.
I remember an old Frankenstein movie with Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney Jr.. The Wolfman and Frankenstein are alone and fighting in this huge castle between a river and a mountain. The town-folk dynamite a dam upstream that washes away the castle...and the movie ends. Ha ha!!
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply