Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-22-2022, 05:46 PM   #151
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Just for giggles look up the potential side effects of aspirin.
Just for giggles, watch any commercial for a drug.
They go on and on about side effects, cautions about taking it, advice to ask your doctor.

But this new vaxx, only a year old, and crickets. And protection against law suits.
Old 01-22-2022, 05:52 PM   #152
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Nassim Taleb. This is an article based on his analysis.

https://tomsmith585.medium.com/nassi...ely-d2d521bc39
Quote:
Nassim Taleb Proves That Long Term Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects Are Incredibly Unlikely

The only thing he proved is that he is an idiot. Or 46.
I don't care hoe yuuuuuuge the sample is, it has only been a year, we are alrady in the third wave and each one is less affected by the vaxx.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:13 PM   #153
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Nassim Taleb. This is an article based on his analysis.

https://tomsmith585.medium.com/nassi...ely-d2d521bc39
My gut instinct is to trust Taleb implicitly about 98% of the time he writes about anything.

In the article Taleb talks about vaccine safety by describing what long term side effects would look like on a bell curve or poisson distribution.

But here my gut is telling me (at least in the article) that Taleb may be ignoring some early signals:

1. Data from Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial that was submitted to the FDA which showed 23.5% higher overall death rate among the vaccinated group than the placebo group and more than 3X higher cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group vs. the placebo group.

2. Data from the VAERS database which shows orders of magnitude higher adverse events for the Covid mRNA vaccines than all other vaccines combined over the past several decades. Link: here. (Keep in mind many scientists have said the VAERS database only contains a fraction of the actual Covid mRNA vaccine adverse events.)

3. Excess mortality data that was first seen in Europe and more recently in the US here, here, and here.

Imo:

There already ARE some alarming things in the data.

The last thing we should be doing is censoring those who report them and pretending they aren't there..

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-22-2022 at 06:27 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 06:40 PM   #154
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Don't worry....when or even IF the truth comes out eventually...it will just be an "OOOPS....that's SCIENCE!"

Sorry about that...

Meanwhile, in the shadows...what's being said is:

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-22-2022 at 06:42 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 06:49 PM   #155
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't worry....when or even IF the truth comes out eventually...it will just be an "OOOPS....that's SCIENCE!"

Sorry about that...
But, but…that IS science…isn’t it?
Old 01-22-2022, 10:54 PM   #156
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
But, but…that IS science…isn’t it?
Yes.

Which makes you wonder how, morally, they got away with what they were telling us from the beginning of these vaccines.

"Take the shot and you won't get COVID"

That was the message

"Take the shot and get back to normal"

That was the message in early 2021. Even from kind ol' Joe Biden himself.

Most clear-thinking people knew otherwise.

Neither of those two messages were true. But that was the orthodoxy...and if you deviated, you were cancelled or cast aside as "fringe."

Never in any of these propaganda pieces about the vaccine were you informed of any risks...any risks of side-effects...no disclaimers that this was indeed an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine...no disclaimers that they actually weren't SURE that if you took the shot, you won't get COVID...NO DISCLAIMERS THAT THEY HAD BASICALLY NO IDEA HOW LONG THE VACCINE EFFICACY WOULD LAST....no, the constant message was YOU HAVE TO GET VACCINATED for yourself and your community...it's SAFE and EFFECTIVE...that's all you were told.

As far as drug commercials go, this type of marketing wouldn't have been allowed even decades ago.

It was morally wrong. To push people into taking an experimental drug and NOT informing them of the ACTUAL RISKS observed in the trials along with the possible risks (even theorized ones) that have led past mRNA vaccines to failure, is absolutely reprehensible and goes against all modern pharmaceutical and medical standards and practices.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-22-2022 at 10:57 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2022, 12:56 AM   #157
davew

I thought they were always saying take this shot and you have a lower chance of dying. At least that is what I interpreted when they were saying this one was 90% effective and this one is 95%.

Now it seems 'fully vaccinated' has a better chance of catching omicron.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2022, 01:31 AM   #158
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I thought they were always saying take this shot and you have a lower chance of dying. At least that is what I interpreted when they were saying this one was 90% effective and this one is 95%.

Now it seems 'fully vaccinated' has a better chance of catching omicron.
The first few months the shots were available, the narrative was ONLY...get the shot and you won't get COVID.

Once that narrative started crumbling, it moved to GET THE SHOT and you won't die if you get COVID
Old 01-23-2022, 06:28 AM   #159
tucker6

Quote:

Once that narrative started crumbling, it moved to GET THE SHOT and you won't die if you get COVID
Of course that narrative is also less than 100% truthful. All this doesn't matter though. We are almost near the end of to flatten the curve so hospitals aren't overwhelmed.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2022, 08:40 AM   #160
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Of course that narrative is also less than 100% truthful. All this doesn't matter though. We are almost near the end of to flatten the curve so hospitals aren't overwhelmed.
Yeah...we're still crawling our way out of phase 1 of this scamdemic -- according Science Incarnate himself. We only have four more phases to go.
Old 01-24-2022, 03:28 AM   #161
davew

the virus has been shut down

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...171346795.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #162
boxcar

Jaw-dropping claim: Massive cancer spike in military… miscarriages up 3X… neurological illness up 10X…

https://rumble.com/vt7ee0-attorney-t...-from-dod.html
Old 01-26-2022, 12:40 PM   #163
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Jaw-dropping claim: Massive cancer spike in military… miscarriages up 3X… neurological illness up 10X…

https://rumble.com/vt7ee0-attorney-t...-from-dod.html
Now this is a quality post.

I wonder why this video isn't on YouTube? Or is it? He's sitting there testifying before a US Senator...is he under oath? Probably not...this is probably some meeting of the fringe kooks, right?

But seriously...I wonder if this will get any MSM coverage...maybe some intrepid journalist would like to look into these claims?

What does snopes say?

I wish our media was actually competent and non-corrupt. This would make a GREAT story if his numbers are accurate, but mom & pop America will NEVER hear about this.
Old 01-26-2022, 12:46 PM   #164
boxcar

Quote:
Now this is a quality post.

I wonder why this video isn't on YouTube? Or is it? He's sitting there testifying before a US Senator...is he under oath? Probably not...this is probably some meeting of the fringe kooks, right?

But seriously...I wonder if this will get any MSM coverage...maybe some intrepid journalist would like to look into these claims?

What does snopes say?

I wish our media was actually competent and non-corrupt. This would make a GREAT story if his numbers are accurate, but mom & pop America will NEVER hear about this.
HUSH is the word to any anti-official, dimwit-propagated propaganda.
Old 01-27-2022, 12:08 PM   #165
boxcar

Ep106 – Attorney Thomas Renz Asks “Who’s the Quack: the Doctor Saving Lives or the Doctor Killing Patients?”

You brain-dead libbots should take your best shot at answering the really tough question above. Here's your chance to prove that your IQ is larger than your shoelace.

Tom noted that doctors are not immune from legal consequences if wilfullness can be proven and finds it not credible that doctors and hospitals haven’t noticed that remdesivir and ventilators are killing people. Moreover, with safe and effective treatments available, it is malfeasance not to treat patients with them.

Tom noted that also testifying on Monday were brilliant physicians who had treated thousands of patients for COVID-19 with either zero or single-digit deaths and that they are being defamed as quacks by hospitals that have over a 50% death rate! He asked rhetorically, “Is the guy that’s saving everyone the quack or is the guy who’s killing everyone the quack?” (emphasis mine)

Particularly reprehensible is the National Institutes for Health (NIH) not funding research into treatments that have proven to be safe and effective, yet funding junk-science studies that seek either to debunk those treatments despite their safety and effectiveness or to portray the mRNA injections as safe and effective despite all evidence to the contrary on both counts! “It’s sick!” he concludes.

http://magainstitute.com/ep106-attor...ling-patients/

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: