Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-21-2022, 07:46 PM   #136
tbwinner

Had anyone ever even heard of myocarditis before 2021?? It was never talked about or prevalent as it is now post Covax rollout
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2022, 09:05 PM   #137
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Had anyone ever even heard of myocarditis before 2021?? It was never talked about or prevalent as it is now post Covax rollout
Of course. My mother died from it. 40 years ago.
Old 01-21-2022, 09:53 PM   #138
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Had a huge win today as I aced my covid test with two rock solid Positive parallel lines after two negative tests last week.

What a relief as my buddy passed it to me, we both had the same symptoms,mild cough, sore throat and achy muscles.
Much ado about nothing.

Love that Scott twitter guy!
But you added 2 new cases to Biden's Baloney stats.
MASK UP~!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MASK7.jpg (9.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Tom; 01-21-2022 at 09:55 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 06:23 AM   #139
tbwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Of course. My mother died from it. 40 years ago.
Ok, sure. But it definitely wasn't as prevalent. The Google search history graph confirms this.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 08:03 AM   #140
TJDave

Quote:
Ok, sure. But it definitely wasn't as prevalent. The Google search history graph confirms this.
As a child my mother, born in 1909, suffered from rheumatic fever which weakened her heart and led to lifelong heart ailments. Quite common before penicillin and long before there was an internet or google.

She was proudly one of the first few regular recipients of open heart surgery at the Mayo Clinic.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:44 AM   #141
classhandicapper

The biggest problem with all these studies is that the data is very complex. It's very difficult to understand what is actually going on. I think there's a LOT of bad information out there (even if well intended). There is also a lot of bias in the interpretation. People are dug into their positions mentally and looking for data that supports their position. I'm not sure what's going on anymore. I think when you read scary reports, you have to also read the rebuttals to see if the explanations make sense because I'm certain there's a lot of incompetence and craziness out there among the hard core anti-vaxxers. Of course they may be some "cover your ass" corruption in all this from the other side too.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-22-2022 at 10:56 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 10:48 AM   #142
classhandicapper

Quote:
That search graph "might" be misleading.

Previous to the pandemic I never searched for the word myocarditis in my life. But since it's listed as a potential side effect of vaccination I probably searched for that word 10 or more times in recent months just to find out more about it. No one I know has had it. So a spike in searches could reflect very increased intellectual curiosity on the subject on top of a very small increase in cases.
Old 01-22-2022, 11:08 AM   #143
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Looking at Jeff's data, I see no one died in 1950!
What did we do that year?
The only thing I can think of is I was born in 1951 and then the wheels came off!
Old 01-22-2022, 11:46 AM   #144
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The biggest problem with all these studies is that the data is very complex. It's very difficult to understand what is actually going on. I think there's a LOT of bad information out there (even if well intended). There is also a lot of bias in the interpretation. People are dug into their positions mentally and looking for data that supports their position. I'm not sure what's going on anymore. I think when you read scary reports, you have to also read the rebuttals to see if the explanations make sense because I'm certain there's a lot of incompetence and craziness out there among the hard core anti-vaxxers. Of course they may be some "cover your ass" corruption in all this from the other side too.
Putting aside "all these studies" that contains complex data for moment, can you not clearly see an agenda by the people who are trying to force everyone to get vaxxed? Do you not see an agenda by all the leftist censors who greatly desire to silence people who dare to even question the official public health narrative? Can you not see an agenda by most public health officials that either ignore or downplay the importance of natural immunity? Can you not see an agenda by mainstream medicine that refuses to budge from official medical protocols to offer alternative treatments to dying patients? And these are but a few of the smoking guns.
Old 01-22-2022, 03:11 PM   #145
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Putting aside "all these studies" that contains complex data for moment, can you not clearly see an agenda by the people who are trying to force everyone to get vaxxed? Do you not see an agenda by all the leftist censors who greatly desire to silence people who dare to even question the official public health narrative? Can you not see an agenda by most public health officials that either ignore or downplay the importance of natural immunity? Can you not see an agenda by mainstream medicine that refuses to budge from official medical protocols to offer alternative treatments to dying patients? And these are but a few of the smoking guns.
I’m 100% certain there has been an agenda to vaccinate and that mandates, ignoring natural immunity, minimizing the use of therapeutics etc… has all been part of it. The obviousness of it is partially why I am so skeptical to begin with.

What is less certain is whether the entire thing is a kind of noble lie where they are sacrificing some truth for some perceived greater good from broad vaccination (I would still disapprove of the lying) or some combination of them knowing the risks are way worse than they are saying and hiding it, still thinking there’s a net benefit despite those risks, corruption being involved, incompetence being involved, covering their asses being involved etc…

There are still some very bright people like Nassim Taleb defending vaccination and that think the anti vaxers are all wrong and nuts.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-22-2022 at 03:17 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 03:26 PM   #146
TJDave

Quote:
That search graph "might" be misleading.

Previous to the pandemic I never searched for the word myocarditis in my life. But since it's listed as a potential side effect of vaccination I probably searched for that word 10 or more times in recent months just to find out more about it. No one I know has had it. So a spike in searches could reflect very increased intellectual curiosity on the subject on top of a very small increase in cases.
Just for giggles look up the potential side effects of aspirin.
Old 01-22-2022, 03:27 PM   #147
classhandicapper

Nassim Taleb. This is an article based on his analysis.

https://tomsmith585.medium.com/nassi...ely-d2d521bc39
Old 01-22-2022, 03:45 PM   #148
boxcar

Quote:
I’m 100% certain there has been an agenda to vaccinate and that mandates, ignoring natural immunity, minimizing the use of therapeutics etc… has all been part of it. The obviousness of it is partially why I am so skeptical to begin with.

What is less certain is whether the entire thing is a kind of noble lie where they are sacrificing some truth for some perceived greater good from broad vaccination (I would still disapprove of the lying) or some combination of them knowing the risks are way worse than they are saying and hiding it, still thinking there’s a net benefit despite those risks, corruption being involved, incompetence being involved, covering their asses being involved etc…

There are still some very bright people like Nassim Taleb defending vaccination and that think the anti vaxers are all wrong and nuts.
The biblical problem I have with the "noble lie" theory is two things: It greatly diminishes all the negative things the bible says about lying, and actually tries to turn their lies into "white" ones. And the second big problem with the noble lie theory is that I can't find any biblical exception to just general lying. On something as important as injecting experimental drugs into my body, I fully expect to make an informed decision based on factual data and not be coerced by lies.

I see behind this "pandemic" a much more sinister motive for all the lies and misinformation. When hasn't a dimwit ever wanted to exploit a crisis (even a manufactured one) for political gain? January 6th is a great example.
Old 01-22-2022, 05:28 PM   #149
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:

South Africa bought millions of dollars of vaccines and a lot of them are going bad because the people don't want it. The vaccines don't last forever in storage. Use them or lose them.

As you mentioned the situation is complex. Before one can accept a news story report one has to consider the source and "what's in it for them."
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 05:29 PM   #150
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Just for giggles look up the potential side effects of aspirin.
Yes. And the very important part about that is...THEY ARE REQUIRED TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THEM.

Unlike the experimental COVID "vaccine"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: