Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 06:42 AM   #16
Flysofree
Veteran

I got it last night. So after downloading have all the (so called )tuned profiles from the older days. Not exactly what I wanted ...but will keep for now.

Tell me do you happen to know if the Pwr Method (Bris type) stays the same all the time even if the other columns are tuned? What I want is one consistent number.
Also is the Power Method Only subject to the filter settings or is the Power totally separate from the other settings?
Old 01-29-2015, 08:29 PM   #17
FocusWiz

Each method is tuned individually, so tuning one method will not affect any of the others. You might want to contact the support team since they are generally quite helpful.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #18
Flysofree
Veteran

I'm getting more used to the program day by day..... I would say this to anyone that wants to give it a try DO IT.... But first disable Norton.....they give a nonsafe warning to the program.... It is 100% safe.

Takes a while to learn, but it is a safe program.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:49 AM   #19
Flysofree
Veteran

PWR Figs at Quick Horse?

Am I correct to say this is one of the few what I called "hard wired" figures in the program? By this I mean, it's not subject to changes in your Filters like the other numbers due to it's very definition?
Again I'm referring to the one Column number system.

I apologize if I've asked this before but I don't think it was answered .

Thanks.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:36 AM   #20
turninforhome10

Go to Build Columns, select Edit Column, Select Power, Notice the data is calculated by the Value of: feature. This means the data is fixed and "hard wired". You can create your own power column by changing how the data is calculated. Try several. Then create a method called Power. Then fill the method with your newly created Power figs. Now backtest to see if your Power columns are better than the canned ones.
You won't break the program.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:18 AM   #21
Flysofree
Veteran

Thanks!!!
Old 02-26-2015, 12:45 PM   #22
Flysofree
Veteran

When Rebuild Index after deleating a track's hstry

Is it possible that your computer will do a system restore? or If not that exactly does your computer run the system defrag. program automatically?
Old 02-27-2015, 11:23 PM   #23
Flysofree
Veteran

Let me try asking this another way. Should you run disk defrag after deleting a large file of race track programs say a years worth?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: