Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-03-2019, 10:34 AM   #1201
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Nope - they should be fired for doing it.
But they are NOT the majority by a long shot.
Only in your biased and narrow view of reality.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #1202
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
This is the conservatives bogus rallying cry on this topic.
Of course they were built under Obama's watch.
The kids were never treated this badly, though.
Not even close.

Don't make excuses, or try to sugar coat it.
I know none of you really care.
Yeah, I know...the little kiddies were treated to cake and ice cream and legos and Disney movies (in their lingo to boot) every day.

None of us really care about the propaganda put forth by the lamestream media or other leftists.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:24 AM   #1203
boxcar

Quote:
This is the conservatives bogus rallying cry on this topic.
Of course they were built under Obama's watch.
Not even close.

Don't make excuses, or try to sugar coat it.
I know none of you really care.
One other thing about kids being treated badly: Whatever you think the Trump administration is doing to those little kiddies in cages, it pales by comparison to what you "compassionate" lefties promote and encourage with your abortion agenda, which is now more aggressive than ever. The left is even encouraging women in the name of "healthcare" to murder babies who make it out of the womb alive. So...take your phony compassion and concern for the little kiddies and stuff it up your nose. The bunch of you are liars and complicit in untold numbers of first degree murders.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #1204
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
One other thing about kids being treated badly: Whatever you think the Trump administration is doing to those little kiddies in cages, it pales by comparison to what you "compassionate" lefties promote and encourage with your abortion agenda, which is now more aggressive than ever. The left is even encouraging women in the name of "healthcare" to murder babies who make it out of the womb alive. So...take your phony compassion and concern for the little kiddies and stuff it up your nose. The bunch of you are liars and complicit in untold numbers of first degree murders.
You seek to control women's bodies and minds.
To you they are second class citizens.
Almost biblical.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #1205
incoming

The only people the New Democrat Party care about are the people within their cult and the witch they ran for President.

If they really cared the problem would have been solved a long time ago. They would rather have children being used as bargaining chips, drug toters and god only knows what else, all for political gain.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2019, 11:51 AM   #1206
hcap

Here is the fat Oxycontin addicted fool.

" Limbaugh used Tuesday’s broadcast of “The Rush Limbaugh Show” to accuse Ocasio-Cortez of lying. He also repeatedly pronounced her name with an exaggerated accent, claimed she was “addicted to getting noticed” and called her fellow lawmakers a “gaggle of hysterical women.”

Limbaugh suggested that drinking water from a toilet could be “a step up for some” of the migrants “based on what the left is telling us their homelands are like

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...what-th/224113
Old 07-03-2019, 12:46 PM   #1207
boxcar

Quote:
Almost biblical.
And what do you seek: The premeditated butchering of society's weakest and most vulnerable people? You and all your godless women must really feel quite proud of yourselves for this hate crime against humanity!
Old 07-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #1208
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Here is the fat Oxycontin addicted fool.

" Limbaugh used Tuesday’s broadcast of “The Rush Limbaugh Show” to accuse Ocasio-Cortez of lying. He also repeatedly pronounced her name with an exaggerated accent, claimed she was “addicted to getting noticed” and called her fellow lawmakers a “gaggle of hysterical women.”

Limbaugh suggested that drinking water from a toilet could be “a step up for some” of the migrants “based on what the left is telling us their homelands are like

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...what-th/224113
Oh...you're going to defend Occasional Cortex after she claimed that the women in the cages or whatever had no running water-- yet, failed take into the account that if those poor women were drinking out of toilets then they must have had running water!?

OC is dumber than a bag of rocks and you're even dumber for believing her.

And, yes, Rush could well be right about these women's homeland conditions. I mean after all...all those poor women must have had the perception that they were fleeing worse conditions there and seeking better ones here, otherwise why would they logically come here?

As usual, your mouth is a runaway freight train, never giving the few living brain cells have a chance to catch up.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:19 PM   #1209
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Oh...you're going to defend Occasional Cortex after she claimed that the women in the cages or whatever had no running water-- yet, failed take into the account that if those poor women were drinking out of toilets then they must have had running water!?

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2019, 01:23 PM   #1210
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post

Wow! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did Hcap team up with you? Are you two the super mental midgets of this forum?
Old 07-03-2019, 02:24 PM   #1211
MargieRose

AOC is a cold-stone liar!

She conveniently doesn't answer a question as to whether or not she was told directly by the migrants that they were being told to drink water from the toilet. After her rant, she just pulled the car/truck window up and took off...no questions answered.

I have my doubts that she actually went into one of the detention centers.

Hispanic pastors tour border facility lambasted by AOC and say they are ‘shocked by misinformation’

Quote:
“To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the border."
Quote:
“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” Rodriguez remarked, adding he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier."

In fact, some told him the sources from whom the negative coverage originated “never toured the areas of the facility that we toured” and speculated they might have had political motivations.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2019, 02:48 PM   #1212
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
AOC is a cold-stone liar!

She conveniently doesn't answer a question as to whether or not she was told directly by the migrants that they were being told to drink water from the toilet. After her rant, she just pulled the car/truck window up and took off...no questions answered.

I have my doubts that she actually went into one of the detention centers.

Hispanic pastors tour border facility lambasted by AOC and say they are ‘shocked by misinformation’
I have my doubts that her elevator has ever made it to the top floor.

But...there's only one way to get to bottom of this to see who is telling the truth: Get the mopes at Snopes to conduct an impartial investigation.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #1213
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Almost biblical.
If the women cared about their own bodies, 99% of them would not be pregnant in the first place. Not second class citizens, murderers.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:17 PM   #1214
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If the women cared about their own bodies, 99% of them would not be pregnant in the first place.
Women consistently vote against their own interests.

If the majority of women cared about reproductive rights they would have them. Women vote in significantly higher numbers than men. Have since the middle 60’s.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:26 PM   #1215
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Not even close.
How would you know that? There was no 24-7 media swarm looking to find dirt on Obama...they loved him.

Even IF the kids were being treated badly, they wouldn't have reported it!

This, right here, is the core of the problem. Obama had a media that felated him daily, and Trump has a media that will go to the ends of the earth to find something bad to report about him...and if that fails, they'll just make something up.

I'm literally laughing out loud that you think you know how kids were treated under the Obama admin while in detention for crossing the border illegally.

You are

HI

LAIR

EEEEEE

US