Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 08-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #46
FakeNameChanged

Originally Posted by SandyW View Post
WHEN IS VALUECAPPER SOFTWARE COMING OUT????

I have been hearing soon for the last two years, I am 78 years old right now and I would like to get a chance to use this software before I am dead and buried.
I personally think that this software will never ever be offered for sale because no such software has been programed or written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
I went to their marketing site and sent a request about availability and price points. I got an email saying I had to watch 4 videos and the answers would Magically appear. So I waded through video 1 @ 48 minutes long, and the next 3 videos are locked to me? Bizarre marketing techniques, but I suppose Mike P. knows what he's doing? I did find his five point plan on video 1 kind of a good refresher course on getting value.
edit: Okay I got an answer, sort of anyway. They said another video will unlock in another two days?
Old 08-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #47
Helles

I went through the videos a couple of weeks ago. It takes about a week to get them all unlocked, but I'm guessing the time won't begin to run to unlock the next one until you watch the one that's currently unlocked. I watched them all immediately so it took about a week.
Helles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #48
Giahorse
Giahorse

Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Plane View Post
That's what the crowd can do also. Same odds as crowd picks.

So, it is a tool. Like the Sheets, The DRF, Timeformus, Etc.

I would say it is geared toward the contest player, as it can crunch a lot of races.

There are some contest winners who use onlly the free pp's given out at the book.

There are others who use state of the art technology.

Both can win.

Obviously, I hold the guy who can do it with free bare bones pp's in higher esteem.

But, there is no extra credit for that in the contest world.
What are you talking about, I will assume you made an error. Top picks wins 30%. You said same as public, not true, the public slowest odds horse, the fav win around that rate, Valiecapper win rate is around same also at 30%, but it not the fav all the time like the public. Very big difference.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:22 AM   #49
chuckster1968

Best piece of software on the market. I purchased it and understand his work just like other pioneers of the handicapping world. It is the best piece of software on the market... Everyone can read past performances etc...everyone understand different patterns etc.. but he puts into a program...and that is the essence of it all, he wins..because he is a pioneer, I have used it for a week,, lots of bottom horses under the arc win..but the key is to throw out certain races and be wait...and hammer and start with your bankroll..and hammer...because even in a weekend of racing there is over 200 races avg.. Find 4-10 overlays within that..and you can make money.. I am a believer, the man knows his sh... and sure there is lots of numbers...etc... it is like anything else..practice and learn..
chuckster1968 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2018, 09:34 AM   #50
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster1968 View Post
Best piece of software on the market. I purchased it and understand his work just like other pioneers of the handicapping world. It is the best piece of software on the market... Everyone can read past performances etc...everyone understand different patterns etc.. but he puts into a program...and that is the essence of it all, he wins..because he is a pioneer, I have used it for a week,, lots of bottom horses under the arc win..but the key is to throw out certain races and be wait...and hammer and start with your bankroll..and hammer...because even in a weekend of racing there is over 200 races avg.. Find 4-10 overlays within that..and you can make money.. I am a believer, the man knows his sh... and sure there is lots of numbers...etc... it is like anything else..practice and learn..
Glad you finally found something..
Sometimes you have to just ..GO FOR IT and not try to get other peoples thoughts

A question: How much does it cost and do you have to get his files too?
and at what cost also?

Thxs

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2018, 11:36 AM   #51
mabred

post time daily

Mike

All the ??? you have will be answered at his site above.

A guy i know plays with it but he did all the dvd's and is

a pretty sharp bettor <small>.Fwiw he says the place to play

is woodbine.

GL
Mabred
mabred is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #52
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabred View Post
Mike

All the ??? you have will be answered at his site above.

A guy i know plays with it but he did all the dvd's and is

a pretty sharp bettor <small>.Fwiw he says the place to play

is woodbine.

GL
Mabred
Thxs.....

And a big THX for the tip.....

Woodbine , in my experience, is terrible to me...
I like speed but this track is the complete opposite
Never seen a track where the gate opens and all the jockeys have a
strangle hold on their horses...LOL

Mike
Old 01-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #53
lefty359

Videos

How many free videos are there?
lefty359 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2018, 06:20 PM   #54
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

I believe 201 are available. 108 are from Black Magic.
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2018, 08:22 PM   #55
dlivery

WoW

Im a recreational Wager Capper of RDSS and my take is the answer to all of this is what works for you on a constant basis works for all involved.
May the horse be with you
But the Tamdem feature on RDSS is my favourite.
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2018, 02:34 AM   #56
acorn54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Glad you finally found something..
Sometimes you have to just ..GO FOR IT and not try to get other peoples thoughts

A question: How much does it cost and do you have to get his files too?
and at what cost also?

Thxs

Mike
mike, valuecapper costs in the neighborhood of 1900 dollars if you dont have the version 1.0 black magic, which i presume you do not. it only takes mikes posttime solutions datafiles which cost $1.50 each track. however if you become an owner of valuecapper or black magic, version 1.0, you can become a "wizard", and get unlimited downloads of data files and results for a monthly subscription of $120
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #57
Pensacola Pete
Veteran

Out of curiosity, how many $1,000+ programs has Mr. Pizzolla authored during the past 30 years?
Pensacola Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2018, 06:00 AM   #58
cato
Irrationally exuberant

Two (2). The number is two - Black Magic and ValueCapper.

Possibly three if you count the Master Handicapper but I think it was less than $1000.
cato is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #59
mikesal57
Veteran

Heres the issue with these $1000+ programs...

Their files!!!!

You have to buy their files to work the program.

You can get a track, two , or three but what kind of a database your going to have???

or

Buy a monthly plan , with ALL tracks , and have an complete database @ $120/month...

Mike
Old 02-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #60
mmoroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Heres the issue with these $1000+ programs...

Their files!!!!

You have to buy their files to work the program.

You can get a track, two , or three but what kind of a database your going to have???

or

Buy a monthly plan , with ALL tracks , and have an complete database @ $120/month...

Mike
Totally agree with this assessment.

I went through the series of "Sales Pitch" videos and got all excited, till I saw the price tag, then the Caution Flags went up.

This software looks like a lot of fun, especially if (like me) you enjoy playing longshots, and are willing to wait patiently for the big score.

But let's say I cough up the $1900 for the s/w and tack on $120/month for the data. To break even in a year, I need to generate $1900/12 + $120 = $278/month in profits, and send them off to Mr. Pizzola. I couldn't make that commitment. Pass.

Mike M.
mmoroses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: