Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 08:57 PM   #16
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I am amazed that you know your ABC’s well enough to write such a dumb statement.

RTX6GNPZ.jpg
Old 10-23-2020, 09:33 PM   #17
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
They aren't...

A couple of points around the margins... maybe.

If you're a Republican (I know you aren't) and you're hinging your chances of electoral success on Latino and Black voters, in 2020, you've already lost.
Well at least someone here has bit of comprehension....you're right moi...am indy...with a conservative lean....like you....hate what the rePUKES have become...BBBBuuuttttt....no way in hell can I vote for a liberal....so have to vote...just not for Trump/Biden....

Too cucking bad nobody HAS the conjones to do THAT...

Guess it's lemming's OFF the cliff...either way...

Again...in THE end....it doesn't Cucking matter....the banks are DESTROYING the currency....that's THE story being ignored....

But hey...I have lead...and I can damn sure grow food...so I'm good...

B.O.L.................

oh...you're right about the black vote...(this IS not racist).....but they didn't show for Hillary like everyone thought they would....hell....those for Biden will THIS time....(don't ask why...they just will)....for Trump...just don't think so...
Old 10-23-2020, 10:07 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The banks, huh?
Let's see, where are the banks located?

Oh, yeah, DELAWARE.
Who else is in Delaware?

Oh, yeah, Basement Biden.

A no vote for Trump is a vote for big banks.
And Sammy, you don't even get a free toaster.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:09 PM   #19
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Great picture Jimmy, November 3 I expect a huge percentage of young black Americans to vote for POTUS. Now the old, racist democrat folks on here won't like that cause they know what's best for them.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:03 PM   #20
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
They aren't...

A couple of points around the margins... maybe.

If you're a Republican (I know you aren't) and you're hinging your chances of electoral success on Latino and Black voters, in 2020, you've already lost.
Do I believe you... or her?
NOT YOU

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 10-23-2020, 11:42 PM   #21
davew

Is that Melania in a wig?

This will probably be the last year they have polls after Trump blows away Biden.

The minority vote will be over 15% Trump, but we will never know as even exit polls will be off as many will lie or refuse.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:47 PM   #22
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

This will probably be the last year they have polls after Trump blows away Biden.
If trump pulls this out, you're right. No one will believe the things other than left wing morons that do the Toobin Snake Boogie to the fictional polls daily
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 10-23-2020, 11:50 PM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:
Speaking of which... check out Biden's reaction when Melania strolled by him on stage after the debate. It was judge reinhold looking at phoebe cates all over again
Old 10-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #24
clicknow

Quote:
I don't think anyone would think so. Melania's (real) breasts move and are in proportion to her body.

(why do some men lust over fake bodies, I don't understand it.)
Old 10-24-2020, 12:22 AM   #25
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
If the polls predicted the results perfectly, we would not need elections. From a statistical standpoint, "within the margin of error" means the state-level polls predicted the results plus/minus 4 points (varies by poll) with a 95% confidence level. It sounds like you want the polls to nail the results with a 100% confidence level. That isn't going to happen, no matter what pollster(s) you hire.
I do not want nor expect pollsters to be 100% accurate or have an exact confidence level as you suggest.

I do expect pollsters to try to accurately reflect on the public's opinions and mood and NOT try to sway the public to a certain candidate or agenda.

That happened in 2016 and again in this 2020 election.

When pollsters ask 47%+ of those who claim to be Democrat and just 24-25% of those voters who say they are Republican, the poll is flawed. Those pollsters attempt to sway opinion and drive the news cycle against President Trump or the Republicans generally.
Old 10-24-2020, 12:32 AM   #26
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The banks, huh?
Let's see, where are the banks located?

Oh, yeah, DELAWARE.
Who else is in Delaware?

Oh, yeah, Basement Biden.

A no vote for Trump is a vote for big banks.
And Sammy, you don't even get a free toaster.
The crooked and stupid Joe Biden was often referred to as the Senator from MBNA when he was in the Senate.

People who pay exorbitant credit card fees and interest rates could thank the stupid and corrupt Joe Biden, who wrote the law and got the bill passed allowing banks the legal right to screw the general public.
Old 10-24-2020, 12:33 AM   #27
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Great picture Jimmy, November 3 I expect a huge percentage of young black Americans to vote for POTUS. Now the old, racist democrat folks on here won't like that cause they know what's best for them.
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/1...-ruh-roh-dems/

Interesting point considering the above
Old 10-24-2020, 01:51 AM   #28
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
The crooked and stupid Joe Biden was often referred to as the Senator from MBNA when he was in the Senate.

People who pay exorbitant credit card fees and interest rates could thank the stupid and corrupt Joe Biden, who wrote the law and got the bill passed allowing banks the legal right to screw the general public.

I was at University of Delaware at the time when MBNA hit Newark Delaware. It was like the wild west . They bought up every building and hired every person with a pulse. Biden pushed through whatever torturous banking regs they wanted at the time. You could just show up and they would put you cold calling credit card offers to anyone with crazy interest and penalties. People were so stupid they would just say yes. They were the largest employer in the whole state in no time. People would all joke about Biden having a fortune being sent off shore. When they changed the laws back, they imploded and the ride was over . It was like a pump and dump stock scheme . From low, to the moon ,and back down in a fiery crash. While all the people in the know got super rich.

Some things never change though. If I ask you to guess who two highly paid banking consultants were 20 years ago for this company, who would you guess? If you said banking experts Jim and Hunter Biden you would win the prize. But don't worry, nothing to see here.
Old 10-24-2020, 03:44 AM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
I was at University of Delaware at the time when MBNA hit Newark Delaware. It was like the wild west . They bought up every building and hired every person with a pulse. Biden pushed through whatever torturous banking regs they wanted at the time. You could just show up and they would put you cold calling credit card offers to anyone with crazy interest and penalties. People were so stupid they would just say yes. They were the largest employer in the whole state in no time. People would all joke about Biden having a fortune being sent off shore. When they changed the laws back, they imploded and the ride was over . It was like a pump and dump stock scheme . From low, to the moon ,and back down in a fiery crash. While all the people in the know got super rich.

Some things never change though. If I ask you to guess who two highly paid banking consultants were 20 years ago for this company, who would you guess? If you said banking experts Jim and Hunter Biden you would win the prize. But don't worry, nothing to see here.
Fascinating! Shouldn't you be getting in touch with Rudy G.? Time is of the essence.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #30
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post

Good post & thanks for sharing.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: