Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-26-2022, 10:26 AM   #1651
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Here's a thought...

Weren't we told "the adults are finally back in charge" when Biden took the White House and Trump exited stage-left?

Where are those adults now?

I just read this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/26/russ...e-updates.html

At first...I thought it said de-SANITIZATION...LOL

Which is nutty enough...but no, it says de-SATAN....

So on the one hand, we have nutty Russia/Putin with NUKES (also claiming Ukraine is about to use a "dirty bomb")

On the other hand, we have Ukraine with its ever-growing laundry list of demands from the US/west in terms of $$$$$ and hardware.

When are "the adults" going to step in and put an end to this growing threat to the world at large?

When is Biden going to be investigated for his family's ties to Ukraine and the possible corruption/quid pro quo relating to his son's past dealings with Ukraine and our now non-stop flow of treasure to that country?

Imagine if Trump's son was found to be paid unwarranted MILLIONS from Ukraine in the not too distant past...and Trump was now doling out BILLIONS to Ukraine unchecked and unaudited?

Imagine

This whole thing is an unmitigated SHIT SHOW

Good thing the "adults" are back in charge...I guess
WTF does this have to do with what we were just discussing?

To be clear, I'm all for prosecuting Hunter as well as Joe if he was involved or had knowledge. Of course, just like Trump, these guys are masters of covering their tracks or at least having plausible deniability.

I love when "whataboutism" is used as a primary defense of Trumps actions.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 10:29 AM   #1652
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post

To be clear, I'm all for prosecuting Hunter as well as Joe if he was involved or had knowledge. Of course, just like Trump, these guys are masters of covering their tracks or at least having plausible deniability.

I love when "whataboutism" is used as a primary defense of Trumps actions.
This thread is about Russian/Ukraine war...I shared an article from today about said war.

Go back to sleep and stop trying so hard.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:33 AM   #1653
mhaney0423

Quote:
This thread is about Russian/Ukraine war...I shared an article from today about said war.

Go back to sleep and stop trying so hard.
Generally I go to bed around 930PM EST and get up around 530AM EST.....

Also, I try not to drink heavily on the weekdays like some of us do here wink wink
Old 10-26-2022, 10:34 AM   #1654
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I want to know why you're not allowed to question ANYTHING about Ukraine. I want to know why Ukraine is getting BILLIONS unchecked and unaudited from the Biden administration.

If this was the past administration, you'd read nothing else in the media about how Trump is COMPROMISED by Ukraine via his son's dirty dealings in Ukraine and the unwarranted MILLIONS paid to his son by Ukraine...

But you're not ALLOWED to question that now...because Ukraine is somehow the cradle of democracy and must be saved at all costs...and that's why the BILLIONS will never stop flowing...

It's a good racket if you can get it I guess.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:35 AM   #1655
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Generally I go to bed around 930PM EST and get up around 530AM EST.....

Also, I try not to drink heavily on the weekdays like some of us do here wink wink
See, you're trying so hard...I rarely drink...in fact, I keep telling myself I really should start drinking more.

How else can one possibly deal with the clown show this country has become?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-26-2022 at 10:36 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 10:36 AM   #1656
mhaney0423

Quote:
I want to know why you're not allowed to question ANYTHING about Ukraine. I want to know why Ukraine is getting BILLIONS unchecked and unaudited from the Biden administration.

If this was the past administration, you'd read nothing else in the media about how Trump is COMPROMISED by Ukraine via his son's dirty dealings in Ukraine and the unwarranted MILLIONS paid to his son by Ukraine...

But you're not ALLOWED to question that now...because Ukraine is somehow the cradle of democracy and must be saved at all costs...and that's why the BILLIONS will never stop flowing...

It's a good racket if you can get it I guess.
Gee, IDK, are the getting billions in cash, or is it billions in weapons. Figure that out and the answer should be obvious, even to someone who lives a good conspiracy theory such as yourself
Old 10-26-2022, 10:39 AM   #1657
mhaney0423

Quote:
See, you're trying so hard...I rarely drink...in fact, I keep telling myself I really should start drinking more.

I honestly don't know, but rampage posting at 2am obviously isn't working well for you. I can ship you a nice bottle of WhistlePig if you'd like.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:40 AM   #1658
mhaney0423

Quote:

PS, what made you think I was talking about you
Old 10-26-2022, 10:40 AM   #1659
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Gee, IDK, are the getting billions in cash, or is it billions in weapons.
Even you don't know the answer to this question. That's one of the problems right there.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #1660
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I honestly don't know, but rampage posting at 2am obviously isn't working well for you.
If it keeps you reading and clicking, then I'm doing my job, aren't I?

Who's the moron again?

Folks...you need to know...mhaney is the guy who only a week ago asked me how he could avoid off-topic...I gave him the link that lets you see new posts that completely BLOCKS off-topic threads from appearing...and since that time, he's been on off-topic more than ever.

I really am good at my job, aren't I?
Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #1661
mhaney0423

Quote:
Even you don't know the answer to this question. That's one of the problems right there.
Well of course, noone can say for sure, but I have seen quite a few HIMARS as well as other American weapons systems there.....so either they are getting billions in weapons from us or they are using billions of cash from us to buy our weapons systems on the black market. I will try and let you determine which seems more logical
Old 10-26-2022, 10:46 AM   #1662
mhaney0423

Quote:
If it keeps you reading and clicking, then I'm doing my job, aren't I?

Who's the moron again?

Folks...you need to know...mhaney is the guy who only a week ago asked me how he could avoid off-topic...I gave him the link that lets you see new posts that completely BLOCKS off-topic threads from appearing...and since that time, he's been on off-topic more than ever.

I really am good at my job, aren't I?
I also stated that it's hard for me to avoid watching a train wreck and that still holds true.

Plus I had to be in off topic because I was given infractions for even alluding to something such as rage posting in the horsey forum. Of course no names were mentioned, but somehow someone knew exactly who and what I was alluding to.....amazing how that works.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:48 AM   #1663
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Plus I had to be in off topic because I was given infractions for even alluding to something such as rage posting in the horsey forum.
Those infractions didn't prevent you from posting or viewing the "horsey forum."

They were symbolic in nature...you have to rack up a few more infractions for a ban...which would ban you from the entire site for a few days.

So not sure what you're talking about...which has become the norm
Old 10-26-2022, 10:48 AM   #1664
mhaney0423

Quote:
Well of course, noone can say for sure, but I have seen quite a few HIMARS as well as other American weapons systems there.....so either they are getting billions in weapons from us or they are using billions of cash from us to buy our weapons systems on the black market. I will try and let you determine which seems more logical
And by getting you to focus on something other than blind hate for the left, I feel I am doing you a service......

There is no need to thank me though, I do it out of respect for my fellow man
Old 10-26-2022, 10:50 AM   #1665
mhaney0423

Quote:
Those infractions didn't prevent you from posting or viewing the "horsey forum."

They were symbolic in nature...you have to rack up a few more infractions for a ban...which would ban you from the entire site for a few days.

So not sure what you're talking about...which has become the norm
Well at least that means I am making sense, if you understood me, I would be truly worried. That day will come tho, until then, I suggest you take me up on the WhistlePig