Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #1
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

TVG Frauds

Matt, Caton, and the other stooge they have on today were dissing the internet today because people were talking about the hosts showing tickets - and then betting them so that there would not be a single winner if it hit. They laughed it off by saying thoise ticket were NOT what they were actually betting, so no problem. those tickets are just "suggestions."

When you suggest someone bet A and they you don't bet A but bet B, isn't that FRAUD????

And what did NYRA do to piss them off?
Just keep shuffling Aqu races to the end of the line. Classy jerks.

Last edited by Tom; 02-16-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Matt, Caton, and the other stooge they have on today were dissing the internet today because people were talking about the hosts showing tickets - and then betting them so that there would not be a single winner if it hit. They laughed it off by saying thoise ticket were NOT what they were actually betting, so no problem. those tickets are just "suggestions."

When you suggest someone bet A and they you don't bet A but bet B, isn't that FRAUD????

i hate to give you the bad news, but none of them have any clue about horse race gambling and the one that claims they are paddock pickers are only fooling themselves.

the only 2 shows i respect are the Hong Kong feed, real good paddock picker, and the moutaineer simulcast show, good pickers and never pick the paddock except for first time front wraps and blinkers.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
therussmeister
Out-of-town Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Probably the same thing NYRA did to piss me off. Run 4 horse races.

~Alan Watts
therussmeister is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 08:17 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I agree the product coming out of NY is disappointingly poor.
Short field, low priced, and ??? winners of too many races. Crap horses stepping off with poor form and winning at low odds.

Saw an article in DRF last night that NYRA is committed to continue to offer winter racing. I have to ask why?
They should probably cut back to Saturday and Sunday, and give up the fantasy that big purses mean quality racing - they do not.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #5
Poindexter

How can you expect them to bet all the tickets they give out. If they are giving out roughly $50 pick 4s at 2 or 3 tracks a day, they would have to bet $100 to $150 a day. At their expected loss of 25% that means they would lose around $25 to $35 a day. Multiply that by 5 days a week and fifty times a year and they may have to look for a new job to pay their gambling debts.

It is okay if the sucker horseplayers lose that kind of money but you don't expect them to lose that kind of money do you. They are "experts" why would they bet. It is their "job" to provide masterful pick 4 plays for you so you can invest your money on their pick 4 plays and provide more revenues for TVG.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I just find it annoying that low-life frauds like the TVG ass hats have time to make fun of people talking about it on the internet.

The three today were sucking the intelligence out of the air.

Please - just play Muzak - much more intelligent than the hired help.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:39 PM   #7
lamboguy

just yesterday there was a horse that won a nw3l that was eligible for 2 life. the field was worse that i thought it was and the out of condition horse won. they ran the horse because he missed running in the right spot due to weather cancellations.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 10:04 PM   #8
PointGiven

You said stooge so I am assuming it was Mike or Scott.
PointGiven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 10:48 PM   #9
castaway01

Tom's right though---I don't know or care what they actually bet out of their recommended bets, but to act like those tickets aren't presented as what they're betting is shady at best. Now they're "suggestions"...whatever.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #10
PointGiven

Especially if they play something else.
PointGiven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 11:06 PM   #11
olddaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i hate to give you the bad news, but none of them have any clue about horse race gambling and the one that claims they are paddock pickers are only fooling themselves.

the only 2 shows i respect are the Hong Kong feed, real good paddock picker, and the moutaineer simulcast show, good pickers and never pick the paddock except for first time front wraps and blinkers.
The hong kong paddock person is very good. She is in the walking ring watching the horses in every race. She will also tells you how the horse looks compared to the way the horse looked in previous races. But what I like most is she tells us when a horse doesnt look good, to me thats more important than telling when a horse looks good.
olddaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 11:11 PM   #12
SharpCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the only 2 shows i respect are the Hong Kong feed, real good paddock picker
Yes the Hong Kong feed is very good and the lady who does the paddock picks is excellent. Very thorough breakdown of every horse.

The Quarters was very good with Les Onaka. Sadly bad health has been plaguing Les for a while now.
SharpCat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 11:29 PM   #13
coachv30

I can't tell you which one is more annoying than the other, I keep the volume down. I mean if I hear one more thing about Matt's wife and how she knows this or that and is friends with him or her or has first hand knowledge of this connection or that connection......
Old 02-16-2018, 11:40 PM   #14
oughtoh

Mike isn't any better
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 11:55 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Matt is the guy you see at the track and then quickly change your seat to another level before he sees you.

Mike is the guy whose car you see in the parking lot and turn around and head for OTB.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: