Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-01-2021, 10:10 AM   #31
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Just had a friend die yesterday from it and her husband is in the hospital on a respirator, and yes they both had the 2 shots.
I'm really sorry to hear about this.

The media is not going to tell us the truth about what's going on because the issue has become political. It's also very hard to fully understand what's going on from the individual stories we hear, but it's obvious the efficacy is waning and the vaccine isn't nearly as effective as they promised.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:13 AM   #32
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm really sorry to hear about this.

The media is not going to tell us the truth about what's going on because the issue has become political. It's also very hard to fully understand what's going on from the individual stories we hear, but it's obvious the efficacy is waning and the vaccine isn't nearly as effective as they promised.
Based on how this is playing out, calling it a vaccine is a complete lie. It is a flu shot for all intents and purposes. It gives temporary protection just like a flu shot.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 10:15 AM   #33
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Incredible irony
I had 2 race track acquaintances, brothers ages 55 & 56 that both got their second shot on the same day.

They died 4 days later.

I've had covid, I'm vaccinated & I will not get a booster.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:18 AM   #34
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Sure.

My best friend and his entire family were double vaccinated. He already had his booster. He caught Covid and gave it to all the rest (4 people). He and his wife ended up in the hospital (thankfully recovered).

If the vaccine was anywhere near as effective as they claim, the chances of that happening randomly are astronomical. Maybe one would get it. Maybe one would get and it and pass it to another. But they all got it. But you are going to be stubborn enough to think it's all anecdotal. It's also no accident that his entire family got ill a little over 6 months after being vaccinated.

The vaccine is not as effective as they claim and its efficacy wanes over time. That doesn't mean it's useless, but it's not nearly as good as they claim and there are some heart risks, especially to the young.

Furthermore, the greatest risk of all is that this leakage leads to a variant that is vaccine resistant. Vaccinated people spreading it will tend to make it evolve to resist the vaccine. There are already examples of this with other vaccines among animals. The media is not going to tell you that either. If it happens, they'll blame it on the unvaccinated.
Yes, I read that natural immunity is much more difficult to overcome by a virus than a vaccine. The "vaccine" inhibits how the covid virus gains access to humans but it doesn't prevent all avenues of entry while natural immunity attacks the virus at all entry points and is thus much more effective. Because the "vaccine" is not fully effective, it is allowing the virus to continue on in changed form and re-infect the public over and over. It's just prolonging the pandemic and making pharma rich.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:20 AM   #35
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
I had 2 race track acquaintances, brothers ages 55 & 56 that both got their second shot on the same day.

They died 4 days later.

Mostie would tell you that story is anecdotal and probably a lie, but the odds of two brothers dying 4 days after a shot with natural causes is astronomical.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:24 AM   #36
ThreeHorseEntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post

They died 4 days later.

For the record, they will be classified as "unvaccinated" since 2 weeks has to elapse from the last shot to be considered "vaccinated". Further proof of foolish unvaccinated people dying from not getting the vaccine.

When they expand the vaccinated requirement to 3 shots, the people with 2 shots will likely be considered unvaccinated.

It's a deliberate muddying of the the waters to obscure negative effects of the vaccine occurring in the first couple of months.

Makes no sense to call vaccinated people unvaccinated unless you are trying to hide something.

Last edited by ThreeHorseEntry; 11-01-2021 at 10:26 AM.
ThreeHorseEntry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 10:58 AM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Nowhere in the article does it say family. It says household. There is a difference. It also never says whether they were vaccinated or not. That’s something you made up.

I think if it were family members, she would have said family.

You sure go out of your way to be a pathetic condescending jackass.
Psaki is married, has a child, and makes a six figure income, pretty sure her household is composed of family members. I doubt she shares a home with roommates.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 11:56 AM   #38
lamboguy

Quote:
You guys never have been able to figure out the difference between statistical and anecdotal evidence. And I won’t be bothered to explain it again.
i don't know what they know or don't, what i do know is that you aren't the right one to teach them one way or the other.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:10 PM   #39
Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Just had a friend die yesterday from it and her husband is in the hospital on a respirator, and yes they both had the 2 shots.
Horribly sorry for your loss. I will light a candle for your friend.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:22 PM   #40
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Dude, you're using stats that include deaths PRIOR TO A ****ING VACCINE BEING AVAILABLE.

Talk about STATS PADDING.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

What I said is correct. 189,000,000 people have been fully vaccinated. Of those 189,000,000, 10,857 have contracted covid and died. That is 0.005% of those who were vaccinated fully. Exactly as I Said.

As for the nonsense that we not count deaths from before the vaccine was available, did those people undue? They were victims then, they are victims now. It does not matter when they died. Unvaccinated people died at a rate 76 times greater than vaccinated. And that ratio will continue to get worse.

Take a look at this chart

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

It shows A precipitous drop in fatalities right around the time vaccines became available.

ETA: just to emphasize. When they died is irrelevant statistically.

Last edited by mostpost; 11-01-2021 at 12:24 PM.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:23 PM   #41
Marshall Bennett

I'd bet the house that many leftist in high government never got vaccinated at all. Psaki's no exception. They're all known liars regarding so much anyway.
Also likely to be a lie are the numbers they're posting about the ratio of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated being hospitalized.
I believe very little the left reports anymore.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #42
tucker6

Quote:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

What I said is correct. 189,000,000 people have been fully vaccinated. Of those 189,000,000, 10,857 have contracted covid and died. That is 0.005% of those who were vaccinated fully. Exactly as I Said.

As for the nonsense that we not count deaths from before the vaccine was available, did those people undue? They were victims then, they are victims now. It does not matter when they died. Unvaccinated people died at a rate 76 times greater than vaccinated. And that ratio will continue to get worse.

Take a look at this chart

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

It shows A precipitous drop in fatalities right around the time vaccines became available.
No one, not even you, is dumb enough to believe what you just typed. You are trolling us.

Old 11-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #43
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Yes, I read that natural immunity is much more difficult to overcome by a virus than a vaccine. The "vaccine" inhibits how the covid virus gains access to humans but it doesn't prevent all avenues of entry while natural immunity attacks the virus at all entry points and is thus much more effective. Because the "vaccine" is not fully effective, it is allowing the virus to continue on in changed form and re-infect the public over and over. It's just prolonging the pandemic and making pharma rich.
I can't vouch for a study and data out of Great Britain, but one study I saw indicated that if you've been vaccinated and get a break through case, you don't get the full benefit of natural immunity from the virus.

This may be the formula.

natural immunity from infection alone better than vaccine alone

natural immunity from infection first + vaccine later is better than either one alone (at least temporarily).

vaccine first + infection later not as good as natural immunity from infection alone

That last one is problematical because a LOT of people have been vaccinated first and never had it (like me and most of my friends). If we get Covid later and don't get the full immunity benefit like that one study suggested, we are going to have a lot more REPEAT cases where people catch it multiple times unless they keep getting vaccinated and keep taking on those vaccination risks.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-01-2021 at 12:31 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:30 PM   #44
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
No one, not even you, is dumb enough to believe what you just typed. You are trolling us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxJUToUM8ro
When the flaw in that analysis has been explained as many times as it has been to the same person and they keep posting the same misleading nonsense either they are trolling or they are incapable of understanding the issue. At some point it's a waste of time even responding. We are 20 posts past that point because I've been explaining it for a month.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:31 PM   #45
mostpost

A comment about another dumb conservative theory. Several of you, like Boxcar say they are not getting vaccinated because it is ineffective. Then, if I complain that they are selfishly putting me at risk, they tell me I shouldn’t worry because I am vaccinated.

The vaccine can’t be simultaneously ineffective for you and effective for me.