Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-11-2021, 02:33 PM   #46
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
A black person can call another black person n—ga and it’s considered a term of affection. If a white person uses that same term towards a black person, it is rightly considered racist and an insult. When a white person uses it towards another white person it’s just dumb. A failed attempt to be cool.

It does not mean Hunter Biden is racist. That depends on how he treats African Americans. And it definitely has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
I don't think you've thought about this deep enough. It's quite a stigma to be called a "racist" in today's society...and it can also be quite costly if you happen to be in the public's eye. So...there may be many "racists" out there who outwardly treat the "African Anericans" with some regard...just to avoid the racist label. But when you hear them in their their private conversations...THAT'S when you find out where their heart is at.

If I were 16 years old in today's society, then I could see how I might think that using the N-word among my white friends might make me sound "cool". But as I get to middle age, such a remark can just as easily mean that this "forbidden" word has somehow become a part of my casual vocabulary...and there is nothing "cool" about that. And Biden Jr. is old enough to know that.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:47 PM   #47
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Any black person would tell you that the N-word isn't considered a racist profanity in all its contexts.
Then they no right getting all spazzed out when someone uses it.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:52 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
While allowing travel from Europe. Travelers from Europe are who brought COVID-19 to the US through New York, New Jersey and other East Coast ports.
Biden and Blow both not only allow travel from SOUTHERN countries, they encouraged it, and that allowed not only COVID-19 but MS-13 as well.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:24 PM   #49
fast4522

Quote:
It does not mean Hunter Biden is racist. That depends on how he treats African Americans. And it definitely has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
Some are cut from the same wood, dumbwood.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2021, 08:12 PM   #50
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

A poster here, not naming names, fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on his way down.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:14 PM   #51
Richie

Quote:
I don't think you've thought about this deep enough. It's quite a stigma to be called a "racist" in today's society...and it can also be quite costly if you happen to be in the public's eye. So...there may be many "racists" out there who outwardly treat the "African Anericans" with some regard...just to avoid the racist label. But when you hear them in their their private conversations...THAT'S when you find out where their heart is at.

If I were 16 years old in today's society, then I could see how I might think that using the N-word among my white friends might make me sound "cool". But as I get to middle age, such a remark can just as easily mean that this "forbidden" word has somehow become a part of my casual vocabulary...and there is nothing "cool" about that. And Biden Jr. is old enough to know that.
I have to tell you, I have 3 kids 20-26, never heard that word from their mouths, your wrong, that crowd going back to when they were 16 never used that word, we are talking white here.

now I can't say that about the over 80 crowd
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2021, 08:26 PM   #52
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
I have to tell you, I have 3 kids 20-26, never heard that word from their mouths, your wrong, that crowd going back to when they were 16 never used that word, we are talking white here.

The white kids today are all crazy about rap music, so...I'm sure they are no strangers to the N-word being casually thrown around.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:28 PM   #53
jay68802

Quote:
A black person can call another black person n—ga and it’s considered a term of affection. If a white person uses that same term towards a black person, it is rightly considered racist and an insult. When a white person uses it towards another white person it’s just dumb. A failed attempt to be cool.

First cases of Covid were in the state of Washington. The first cases in New York were thought to come from two flights from Seattle.

It does not matter when a white or black person uses the term, it is still considered racist.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2021, 09:21 PM   #54
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post

I am going to color you father, love that song and hope you like the compliment.

The thread needs a tune.

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2021, 06:31 AM   #55
biggestal99

Quote:
Biden is not for OPEN BORDERS. He is for a fair and humane immigration policy.
Peace in the Middle East will never come until the Palestinians are treated with dignity and respect.
China is always shooting off their mouth.
I am opposed to pipelines in the US. I don’t particularly care what Russia does.
Prove to me with up to date statistics from reputable sites that crime is surging.
You’re confused. The 1776 propaganda is trying to cancel the 1619 project,
His own Vice President says “don’t come”

What more proof does one need for cons to realize the Biden admin doesn’t want OPEN BORDERS.

He wants a sane immigration policy.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2021, 07:36 AM   #56
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
His own Vice President says “don’t come”

What more proof does one need for cons to realize the Biden admin doesn’t want OPEN BORDERS.

He wants a sane immigration policy.

Allan
A fools post by Allan.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:39 AM   #57
woodtoo

To push back at the Times Fake front page.
Time Biden.jpg
Old 06-12-2021, 07:41 AM   #58
woodtoo

Putin Time 2.jpg

Last edited by woodtoo; 06-12-2021 at 07:44 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2021, 02:50 PM   #59
OntheRail

Quote:

Racist has lost its impact... the left toss it about like confetti at a rave... same with the term hero. Rational folks can identify both and just as easily dismiss a BS claim of either.
Old 06-12-2021, 03:23 PM   #60
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Racist has lost its impact... the left toss it about like confetti at a rave... same with the term hero. Rational folks can identify both and just as easily dismiss a BS claim of either.
The left are desperate to bring racism to the forefront where they can hang it around the neck of society like a noose but people are seeing through the charade that is critical race theory and racism in general, though they try with every breath they take. Real racism is near non-existent so they hoist it upon their own petard.

It really is a sick dilemma they own hook, line and sinker.