Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-26-2023, 04:10 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Tweet deleted. Kind of kills your point, whatever it was.
Yeah, it sucks that freedom of speech is dead.

The backlash is coming.
Old 06-26-2023, 04:23 PM   #47
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, it sucks that freedom of speech is dead.

The backlash is coming.
I have no idea who deleted the tweet. What I do know is when I came to this thread the OP was blank. When I went to respond a Twitter link popped up, but when I clicked on it the message This tweet has been deleted popped up.
So, I have no idea what Andy Asaro is clutching his pearls about this time.
Old 06-26-2023, 04:27 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I have no idea who deleted the tweet. What I do know is when I came to this thread the OP was blank. When I went to respond a Twitter link popped up, but when I clicked on it the message This tweet has been deleted popped up.
So, I have no idea what Andy Asaro is clutching his pearls about this time.
You have no idea.

That's a given.
Old 06-26-2023, 04:35 PM   #49
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

If a parent violates a young child's "trust" to this extent...what subsequent chance for a decent life does that child have?

Hunter says you can definitely overcome it and not become a deviant.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2023, 05:57 PM   #50
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh wait, I found something already:

https://www.zeroabuseproject.org/vic...-of-offenders/
I say... Treat them all the same... hand them a shovel when you feel the hole is deep enough retrieve shovel beat them about the head and fill in hole... place large concrete slab over it for week to be on safe side. It's not a sickness it's not a way of life. It's a crime that will impact the victims for their entire life. And it seems the Democrats are supporting it instead of condemning it.
Old 06-26-2023, 06:04 PM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
I say... Treat them all the same... hand them a shovel when you feel the hole is deep enough retrieve shovel beat them about the head and fill in hole... place large concrete slab over it for week to be on safe side. It's not a sickness it's not a way of life. It's a crime that will impact the victims for their entire life. And it seems the Democrats are supporting it instead of condemning it.
No way...death is way too good for them...especially capital punishment...and not every state has it...

The BEST punishment is to send them TO PRISON...I hear people like them don't fare too well in prison...they become the PREY this time...instead of the predator...it's justice defined in my opinion.
Old 06-26-2023, 07:19 PM   #52
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
whatever it is, currently a small part of the population and the demon rats want ALL of those votes
Now that’s a great strategy. Get all of five % of the votes and lose 100% of the bigot vote. Democrats support decent, moral gay people because it is the right thing to do. Not for votes.
Old 06-26-2023, 07:21 PM   #53
mostpost

Quote:
Hard to imagine someone could be worse than a pedophile, but you are certainly trying.
Old 06-26-2023, 07:50 PM   #54
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Hard to imagine someone could be worse than a pedophile, but you are certainly trying.

You are in such a hurray to insult someone you don't give much thought to what they said. Either that or you are clueless enough to think pedophilia is a curable disorder. Most pedophiles keep escalating, how many children are killed by repeat offenders?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2023, 08:25 PM   #55
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You are in such a hurray to insult someone you don't give much thought to what they said. Either that or you are clueless enough to think pedophilia is a curable disorder. Most pedophiles keep escalating, how many children are killed by repeat offenders?
What he said was, don’t bother with a trial. No need to present evidence or give a person a chance to prove their innocence. Just make’m dig a hole. Then beat them to death with a shovel. You guys love the Constitution so much. Except the part that prohibits cruel and unusual punishment.
Old 06-26-2023, 08:46 PM   #56
xtb

Quote:
What he said was, don’t bother with a trial. No need to present evidence or give a person a chance to prove their innocence. Just make’m dig a hole. Then beat them to death with a shovel. You guys love the Constitution so much. Except the part that prohibits cruel and unusual punishment.
Wait a minute Musty, you don't believe the president's son when he said his father was sitting next to him but you believe every word of an anonymous horseplayer on a message board when it comes to punishing a comrade, I mean pedophile?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2023, 09:27 PM   #57
Inner Dirt

Quote:

From the article that PA linked that was quoted:

"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."

Note it says molest and molesters. He was referring to people who were GUILTY. Get some freaking reading comprehension. How you come up with him claiming they don't deserve a trial is ridiculous. Stop making things up about people because you hate them because of their political beliefs.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2023, 11:05 PM   #58
OntheRail

Quote:
Yo Phucktwit... where did I say that? Your so gunhoe left on defending these POS you can't even read right. Beatin' them about the head... may result in death... if not that is what the slab of concrete was for... keep the crud in the ground where it can harm no others.

I'm for the constitution... I also believe all crimes should be punished but some crimes deserve the ultimate punishment... but you seem to always support the pedophiles.
Old 06-26-2023, 11:05 PM   #59
jimmyb

Quote:

You're absolutely correct! A trial by a jury of his peers, guilty as charged, then public castration should be the order of the day. Then take them to the local zoo, put them in lion cages or even in with the grizzly bears. let them know what a real predator can do.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2023, 11:37 PM   #60
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
You're absolutely correct! A trial by a jury of his peers, guilty as charged, then public castration should be the order of the day. Then take them to the local zoo, put them in lion cages or even in with the grizzly bears. let them know what a real predator can do.
Lions and tigers and bears would be too quick. Put them in a cage with a pissed off chimp.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply