Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-27-2022, 08:29 PM   #1426
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Amazed you still post the same stuff.

It's like every two weeks you comment. Then get challenged. Scamper off. Then come back and repeat.
No, I get tired of arguing with people like you that have no idea how ignorant you are about US/western foreign policy goals in Russia. I occasionally need a break from the naÔvetť of silly children like you.

You probably think the Russians bombed the gas line even though there are videos of the US/west threatening it. It was more likely the CIA/US that did it. You know why they probably did it? It’s because winter is coming and conditions in Europe are going to be brutal enough that the people of Europe might have demanded negotiations to end the war and return imports of Russian energy for heat and etc.. The west does not want to end the war. Now they can’t bring it in. It’s the west that wanted the war to begin with. The policy goal is to overthrow Putin. Once that sinks in, you’ll understand everything else. Even our senile President said that before he was forced to back off the following day. They will do everything they can to keep this war going until Putin is out even if means Europeans freezing, dying, and going broke. And of course the rest of the world will suffer too.

Go back to your La La land.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-27-2022 at 08:44 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:41 PM   #1427
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The guy who is rooting for Russia?

I'll pass. He's a moron and I don't need these takes to know it.
I’m not rooting for Russia.

I’m rooting for PEACE and an end to the death and destruction.

But you are too naive to understand what’s going on and keep referring to western propaganda to make your childish case. It blows my mind that people in the US are so naive.

This war could be over in a few weeks of negotiations that any rational human being would find acceptable. It’s not acceptable to the west because the policy goal of the west is put NATO in Ukraine and other countries on Russia’s border and ultimately remove Putin from power PERIOD. It’s not to secure the security of Ukraine and end the war.

Putin is a bad dude. The world would be better off without him. But we are the reason for this war. It’s the war happy neocons pushing the democrats. Putin is doing what any rational dictator would do in these circumstances. He’s making sure his country and his power within it are secure by trying to create buffers between himself and the people that want to overthrow him.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-27-2022 at 08:46 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:46 PM   #1428
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
No, I get tired of arguing with people like you that have no idea how ignorant you are about US/western foreign policy goals in Russia. I occasionally need a break from the naÔvetť of silly children like you.

You probably think the Russians bombed the gas line even though there are videos of the US/west threatening it. It was more likely the CIA/US that did it. You know why they probably did it? Itís because winter is coming and conditions in Europe are going to be brutal enough that the people might have demanded negotiations to end the war and return imports of Russian energy for heat and etc.. The west does not want to end the war. Itís the west that wanted the war to begin with. The policy goal is to overthrow Putin. Even our senile President said that before he was forced to back off the following day. They will do everything they can to keep this war going until Putin is out even if means Europeans freezing, dying, and going broke. And of course the rest of the world will suffer too.

Go back to your La La land.
You type awfully long responses for someone tired.

Always seem to leave when questioned though and then turn up with something new.

Newest edition is the west bombed their own pipelines so they can't get the heating fuel.

Biden wanted the war even though the US didn't invade anyone... I know... I know... it was...

NATO aggression
Uniting Russophones
Creating a buffer area

Or whatever reason of convenience you need for the present argument...
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:52 PM   #1429
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I’m not rooting for Russia.

I’m rooting for PEACE and an end to the death and destruction.

But you are too naive to understand what’s going on and keep referring to western propaganda to make your childish case. It blows my mind that people in the US are so naive.

This war could be over in a few weeks of negotiations that any rational human being would find acceptable. It’s not acceptable to the west because the policy goal of the west is put NATO in Ukraine and other countries on Russia’s border and ultimately remove Putin from power PERIOD. It’s not to secure the security of Ukraine and end the war.

Putin is a bad dude. The world would be better off without him. But we are the reason for this war. It’s the war happy neocons pushing the democrats. Putin is doing what any rational dictator would do in these circumstances. He’s making sure his country and his power within it are secure by trying to create buffers between himself and the people that want to overthrow him.
More word salad.

Literally everything in here is wrong.

It's incredible you still cling to these talking points as Putin is annexing large swathes of Ukraine at gunpoint.

The fact you call me Naive is remarkable.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 09-27-2022 at 08:55 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:59 PM   #1430
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
...
Going forward I'd quit replying as there's now enough nonsense on this thread from your posts I can simply COPY/PASTE so you can argue with yourself.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:59 PM   #1431
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Russia didn't actually build them.
how does that even apply?

I'll ask the question again...Russia damaged their own pipeline that they use to send their gas out to make $$...right?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:02 PM   #1432
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You type awfully long responses for someone tired.

Always seem to leave when questioned though and then turn up with something new.

Newest edition is the west bombed their own pipelines so they can't get the heating fuel.

Biden wanted the war even though the US didn't invade anyone... I know... I know... it was...

NATO aggression
Uniting Russophones
Creating a buffer area

Or whatever reason of convenience you need for the present argument...
The US didn't invade anyone...

Now ely wants us to believe the US is helpless at influencing stuff like wars between Russia and Ukraine...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:35 PM   #1433
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
The pipelines are a way for Russian energy to get to Europe.

Trump warned about this because Germany was making itself dependent on Russian energy.

Why would Russia bomb the asset that gives them the ability to export energy, get dollars, and make piles of money?

That would be stupid because ultimately they are going to want to export energy again. Remember, it was the west that cut off Russian energy to Europe to begin with to put economic pressure on Russia.

So who has a motive to bomb it?

Only those that want to make sure Russian energy does not get to Europe.

So who is that?

Itís the side that doesnít want the war to end because public pressure is calling for it to end and return the flow of energy from Russia.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:40 PM   #1434
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
I hate spending time doing work to get you informed, but here you go.


__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM   #1435
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
Putin cannot remain in power.

Once you get past the "Putin bad, freedom good" part, he says it at the end.

DC and all the Biden apologists in the media went into damage control the next day.

__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #1436
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,971
The one good thing about having a President in the early stages of dementia is that as his condition worsens, he starts telling truths that more alert people would know not to make public.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2022, 10:22 AM   #1437
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
how does that even apply?

I'll ask the question again...Russia damaged their own pipeline that they use to send their gas out to make $$...right?
It's a German pipeline.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2022, 10:24 AM   #1438
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It's a German pipeline.
If it's a German pipeline, why are the Germans so nervous about the upcoming winter?

__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-28-2022 at 10:29 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2022, 10:25 AM   #1439
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The US didn't invade anyone...

Now ely wants us to believe the US is helpless at influencing stuff like wars between Russia and Ukraine...
Explain what you mean.

We didn't invade Ukraine. In fact, we said don't do it.

Or have we circled back to NATO is at fault and Russian Lebensbraum or something.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2022, 10:26 AM   #1440
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I hate spending time doing work to get you informed, but here you go.


https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...85985115607040
Pretty sure Germany canceled their pipeline within 48 hours of that did they not?
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.