Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-29-2023, 01:01 PM   #106
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The guy was watching us shower and had done it multiple times, it wasn't a coincidence. He spent some time in a college football team locker, those are huge a small sized person as he was can comfortably stand or sit in them. He wasn't injured and was never seen from again, he was taught a lesson. What he was doing was no better than us going and playing peeping Tom on the girls. A little known fact as a whole black guys despise homosexuals a lot more than whites. My two accomplices were black, it was my idea and I held the locker door open. I didn't touch the guy. He was asking for it.

You have just outed yourself as a reborn previous member, who were you?
I told that story, may years ago. It goes back way before 2022.

I worked with an openly gay guy who decided to grab a handful of my ass. I was pissed and let him know I didn't endorse his lifestyle and if he touched me again I would consider it an assault and defend myself in any way i could. This would include fists, chairs, tables and walls. I also wasn't shy about letting other staff members know what he did. You are correct when you say some feel they can do what they want with no repercussions. I'm quite sure if I beat his ass he'd be crying victim.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 01:06 PM   #107
Stevecsd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
section F of the purchase form is kind of stupid.....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...9revised_0.pdf

who gets named as a "mental defective" anymore?

But the part about drugs and alcohol are a place where many lie I am sure. What do you think should happen to them?

Oh, you mean like Hunter Biden?
Stevecsd2 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 01:15 PM   #108
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Puett View Post
Wow you're just chock full of stories of those horrible and scary gay and trans people just asking to get bashed, aren't you? Some might say it's the world's oldest excuse from bigots, sexists, and general assholes, but I think you're totally on the right track.

At least tell us the one where you and your buddies assaulted a kid you suspected of being gay and locked him in a locker. Just to teach him a lesson to keep his gayness away from you. He was asking for it, right?
If they unabashedly and shamelessly advertise their perverse sexual lifestyles to the general public (of which the overwhelming majority are heterosexuals), then the next step is easy for them to take whether that be to deceive heterosexual men with the hope of arousing them to the extent of sexual activity, or even worse molesting one, thinking the guy wont mind.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:20 PM   #109
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
If they unabashedly and shamelessly advertise their perverse sexual lifestyles to the general public (of which the overwhelming majority are heterosexuals), then the next step is easy for them to take whether that be to deceive heterosexual men with the hope of arousing them to the extent of sexual activity, or even worse molesting one, thinking the guy wont mind.
Do you also sit around wringing your hands over all the heterosexual men who have deceived and molested heterosexual women against their will?

My bet is no.

And that happens FAR more than your scenario.

This conversation sure has taken a weird turn for the far worse...
Old 03-29-2023, 01:27 PM   #110
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Do you also sit around wringing your hands over all the heterosexual men who have deceived and molested heterosexual women against their will?

My bet is no.

And that happens FAR more than your scenario.

This conversation sure has taken a weird turn for the far worse...

I think the point being is inappropriate behavior causes a lot of the LGBTQ community to bring violence upon itself. Leering at strangers showering and playing grab ass at work are not appropriate.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 01:32 PM   #111
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I think the point being is inappropriate behavior causes a lot of the LGBTQ community to bring violence upon itself. Leering at strangers showering and playing grab ass at work are not appropriate.
If you were showering with a bunch of other guys, you were basically asking for it...

How you like that opinion?
Old 03-29-2023, 01:35 PM   #112
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If you were showering with a bunch of other guys, you were basically asking for it...

How you like that opinion?

Trust me I took the fastest showers of my life, usually tried to get in and out ASAP and all of us looked straight ahead. I often had evening classes after practice or I would have showered at home.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 03-29-2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:11 PM   #113
United Puett
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I worked with an openly gay guy who decided to grab a handful of my ass. I was pissed and let him know I didn't endorse his lifestyle and if he touched me again I would consider it an assault and defend myself in any way i could. This would include fists, chairs, tables and walls. I also wasn't shy about letting other staff members know what he did. You are correct when you say some feel they can do what they want with no repercussions. I'm quite sure if I beat his ass he'd be crying victim.
You and Inner Dirt sound like you were made for each other. Here's some reading material to help break the ice when you two have a heart to heart about why gay people scare you so much.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-homosexuals/
United Puett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 02:28 PM   #114
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You and Inner Dirt sound like you were made for each other. Here's some reading material to help break the ice when you two have a heart to heart about why gay people scare you so much.

I have heard that nonsense before, nice insult. I was pretty much born a homophobe, why can't I be proud of how I was born? It is just as biological as being born gay. No touching with a male other than a handshake or pat on the back for me, been that way since a small child. I probably could have been a decent wrestler, but had no interest in rolling around on a mat with a sweaty dude. I used to box, I would never clinch and if done to me it would piss me off.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:32 PM   #115
jimmyb

Quote:

Personal experience, Bud. Trumps anything you've read, or maybe you just enjoy playing grab ass with people who don't share your lifestyle.

The incident with me happened during the Anita Hill/ Clarence Thomas hearings when workplace harassment was the crime du jour. I sat through a few inservices on workplace harassment. Guess it never occurred to anyone to include same sex harassment.

You sound like a typical double standard hypocrite. You and mosty ought to get a room.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:28 PM   #116
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
By the best means at your disposal... and if your armed with a weapon you have the means too.

Any weapon used to attack is an "Assault Weapon".. the characteristics of a weapon does not have anything to do with the person misusing it. But as always liberal never blame the person it's always the gun that controls the criminals never the criminals use of it.

Place that blame right on the Liberal Democrats they protect and promote mental illness. Then turn around and use it to push their other agendas.
Not if you don't see it coming. a gun is useless.

I thought you had guns for defense not assault? Don't give me semantics, you know there is no reason for a citizen to have a military rifle that can kill a large amount of people in a short period of time

Really the Liberals? Who refuses to put in background checks and red flag laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. That would be the Republicans. There are Democrats who also oppose these laws but in far fewer numbers than Republicans
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 04:31 PM   #117
azeri98

Quote:
Define "assault style weapon." Just kidding, I just get tired of gun grabbers throwing around meaningless words and spreading misinformation. The original terminology for assault rifle is misused. A base model AR-15 is neither an assault rifle by proper definition and not a weapon of war. By definition by the US Army an assault rifle has selective fire, which the AR-15 does not.

In states like Virginia it is illegal to hunt deer with a base model AR-15.
The reason, it is too small, and not as likely to kill in one shot, than the common 30-06 and .308 rifles. Claiming they liquefy organs, remove limbs and decapitate is just a huge mess of lies.

Another perpetuated lie is implying so called "assault rifles" accommodate massive magazines that other weapons don't. Any magazine fed weapon can hold as many rounds as someone wants to make a magazine for. They make 100 round drums for 9mm pistols and .22 rifles. If there is a market for a high capacity magazine for a certain type of gun someone will make it.
Ok so ban the magazines then but there is no appetite for that either. Whatever you have to do so innocent people can't be mowed down in a matter of seconds. It's common sense
Old 03-29-2023, 04:35 PM   #118
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
section F of the purchase form is kind of stupid.....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...9revised_0.pdf

who gets named as a "mental defective" anymore?

But the part about drugs and alcohol are a place where many lie I am sure. What do you think should happen to them?
Of course they lie. I don't know what the penalty for them would be if they get caught. I'm sure it varies from state to state. Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not sure but if you buy a gun from a gun show or a private sale, Do this form satill have to be filled out?
Old 03-29-2023, 04:49 PM   #119
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Not if you don't see it coming. a gun is useless.

I thought you had guns for defense not assault? Don't give me semantics, you know there is no reason for a citizen to have a military rifle that can kill a large amount of people in a short period of time

Really the Liberals? Who refuses to put in background checks and red flag laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. That would be the Republicans. There are Democrats who also oppose these laws but in far fewer numbers than Republicans
A staffer of Rand Paul was recently stabbed. Wonder if was an 'assault knife', and should we ban them? The guy was just released from prison and has an extensive rap sheet.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:56 PM   #120
azeri98

Quote:
What if a woman does that at work? Does that invite her to be assaulted or beat up?