Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2023, 11:04 AM   #91
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
My gang numbers are the city of Los Angeles only. There are a lot of cities in the Greater Los Angeles area that are predominately upper middle class where gang members don't set foot in. For example Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach, all considered Greater LA, I doubt anyone looking like a gang banger, could spend much time in one of those areas without getting the attention of the police.

I am sure even someone from Canada has heard of Beverly Hills. Median home listing price is $8.8 million.
You didn't answer my question. 13% of murders in the U.S are gang related. To what do you attribute the other 87%?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 11:31 AM   #92
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You didn't answer my question. 13% of murders in the U.S are gang related. To what do you attribute the other 87%?

If you throw in gang culture as gang related that 13% sky rockets. It seems one demographic, the hood rat is always killing people over be disrespected.
13% of the population commits half the murders. Until we eliminate the Democrat mayor and DA combos in major cities violent crime will flourish.

Bring back stop and frisk, while aggressively enforcing gun laws. The liberals are against this as it will fill up the jails with black and brown people who make up the bulk of the street gangs. That would also get a lot of dope off the streets as that is their main source of income.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 10:08 PM   #93
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Gun crimes have nothing to do with “fear”

Canada has 1.5 million blacks. The U.S. 35 million. Committing over 35% of violent crimes. The inner cities in the U.S. have no comparison in Canada. Add in the Latino gangs and gun violence in the U.S. is very hard to compare with anything in Canada.

Btw, we have the right to our weapons for one reason only. To be able to protect ourselves from our government. Bottom line.

When Trudeau decides to put his boot on your throat even more…..he knows you cannot do a damn thing about it.

The U.S. has lost its will to do anything anyway, so it really not much different here. The government rolls over us too……

Btw, our societal changes over the last 50 yrs are what has bred the fear in the citizenry……it’s real. Our blue states and inner city leaders perpetuate the conditions that cause our citizens to fear nowadays. Rampant crime is forgiven now.
Awesome post
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 08:33 AM   #94
azeri98

Quote:
If you throw in gang culture as gang related that 13% sky rockets. It seems one demographic, the hood rat is always killing people over be disrespected.
13% of the population commits half the murders. Until we eliminate the Democrat mayor and DA combos in major cities violent crime will flourish.

Bring back stop and frisk, while aggressively enforcing gun laws. The liberals are against this as it will fill up the jails with black and brown people who make up the bulk of the street gangs. That would also get a lot of dope off the streets as that is their main source of income.
Do you have numbers to back your claim? This is from the FBI
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

Last edited by azeri98; 03-22-2023 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:24 AM   #95
Inner Dirt

Quote:

A lot of gang homicides go unsolved as gang bangers revenge kill and law abiding citizens are afraid to talk to police. Half the homicides in the USA go unsolved, and you can bet a huge amount of those are gang related. Gangs will also kill family members of gang bangers as revenge, people that have no gang ties.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 02:54 PM   #96
azeri98

Quote:
A lot of gang homicides go unsolved as gang bangers revenge kill and law abiding citizens are afraid to talk to police. Half the homicides in the USA go unsolved, and you can bet a huge amount of those are gang related. Gangs will also kill family members of gang bangers as revenge, people that have no gang ties.
I will take your word for it since I don't live there but from the numbers I saw at least half were committed by white people.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:19 PM   #97
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I will take your word for it since I don't live there but from the numbers I saw at least half were committed by white people.
Depending what you read and where you get your data,

Blacks commit 12-13 times more crime than Whites. This is including all violent crime including homicide.

Here is one stat that is very telling:

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.

Violent crimes include forced entry burglaries in some places, not in others. Most people default back to Uniform Crime reports that every police department sends to the FBI.

I can tell you though, they are wrought with inaccuracy because the numbers are “massaged” by higher ups in police departments. I had a job where I had to do the UCR and it rarely went off to the FBI without an agenda/changed numbers
Old 03-22-2023, 07:51 PM   #98
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Depending what you read and where you get your data,

Blacks commit 12-13 times more crime than Whites. This is including all violent crime including homicide.

Here is one stat that is very telling:

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.

Violent crimes include forced entry burglaries in some places, not in others. Most people default back to Uniform Crime reports that every police department sends to the FBI.

I can tell you though, they are wrought with inaccuracy because the numbers are “massaged” by higher ups in police departments. I had a job where I had to do the UCR and it rarely went off to the FBI without an agenda/changed numbers
Oh I know Blacks commit more crimes per capita than any other race. I was just going by the FBI numbers I saw relating to murder
Old 03-23-2023, 10:36 AM   #99
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 03-25-2023, 03:26 AM   #100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

At least the French appear to have some balls....can't say the same for here...

Old 03-29-2023, 09:33 AM   #101
azeri98

Mow the Czech's are protesting government wants to raise retirement age from 64 to 68
Old 03-29-2023, 09:57 AM   #102
davew

Quote:
I wish the recent numbers shown were not from our greatest president in recent history ... was there an executive order by Biden not to update this?

The country has become a war zone with current administration
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: