Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-16-2018, 07:51 PM   #1891
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
If I was acting AG... I'd close the open endedness of Rod's order. Put Mueller's ass back into the Russian box.
def. narrow the scope at the very least. And I would pardon anybody caught in that web that had nothing to do with the Russian hoax
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #1892
elysiantraveller

You guys all giddy about Trump tampering in an investigation involving Russia election interference is pretty gross...

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 09:30 PM   #1893
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
but felt sorry and embarrassed for him

WRONG

You feel sorry for yourself that he's the President. To the point that is controls your life. There is NO way you feel sorry for him.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:33 PM   #1894
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You guys all giddy about Trump tampering in an investigation involving Russia election interference is pretty gross...

It has been going on for 2 years.

He wasn't supposed to be there. The left is at wit's end on how to get him out. He has placed two judges on the Supreme Court. Certainly, they tried to stop #2.

If there was anything to know, you would have heard about it already. Because he wasn't supposed to be there.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:04 PM   #1895
newtothegame

Quote:

Well now, I would suggest to you that you need "proof" of tampering.
Isn't that what you said was the standard in the democratic Florida election thread? You said it was "incompetence" and not "fraud" as their was no proof!!

So show us the "proof" of his tampering and the charges which have been brought for said "tampering"....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 10:15 PM   #1896
jocko699
Resurrectionist

"Crickets"
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 10:31 PM   #1897
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Isn't that what you said was the standard in the democratic Florida election thread? You said it was "incompetence" and not "fraud" as their was no proof!!

So show us the "proof" of his tampering and the charges which have been brought for said "tampering"....

His roll up of GRU involvement seems like proof and accomplishment to me...

But again facts don't matter.

We've always been at war with Eurasia...
Old 11-16-2018, 11:07 PM   #1898
newtothegame

Quote:
His roll up of GRU involvement seems like proof and accomplishment to me...

But again facts don't matter.

We've always been at war with Eurasia...
Yeah, I get it...but in the Florida election thread, YOU said you needed "proof" and "charges".....

Funny how your standard changes when it fits your agenda.....

Point is, we can all have opinions and use terms like "seems to me". That isn't yours solely!!

Now carry on with your Trump hating agenda....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 12:17 AM   #1899
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Yeah, I get it...but in the Florida election thread, YOU said you needed "proof" and "charges".....

Funny how your standard changes when it fits your agenda.....

Point is, we can all have opinions and use terms like "seems to me". That isn't yours solely!!

Now carry on with your Trump hating agenda....

My standards are the EXACT same. In one we have proof and charges and the other there is nothing.

Just chicken little Trump bots screaming about the boogeyman with nothing.

Did Mueller lay out exactly how the GRU was involved? Yes or no?

Did Florida state investigators brought in by Governor and Senator- elect Scott find anything? Yes or no?

Then get back to me about my consistency.

Like I said you guys give zero shits about facts.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-17-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 02:28 AM   #1900
hcap

Quote:

I said nothing about Floriduh. Your objection is not logical nor relevant. It is well known to US intel and anyone else not in love with King Donald the False.......

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump......

.....A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Trump over Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 07:20 AM   #1901
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I said nothing about Floriduh. Your objection is not logical nor relevant. It is well known to US intel and anyone else not in love with King Donald the False.......

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump......

.....A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Trump over Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process
Stahp...

The Mueller Probe has already rolled up a GRU operation and how it...

Contacted members in the Trump campaign.
How it used the handle and program Guccifer to hack hack parties and election systems.
How it began a campaign of disinformation against a certain political party.

Its point blank interference that showed exactly HOW they did it. Around here it was minimized. In Florida elections skepticism was fair until proven otherwise. In the Mueller Probe skepticism was also fair until proven otherwise... it's been proven otherwise.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #1902
davew

I hope Mueller gets Facebook for offering a $1 million package for targeted marketing to Russia.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 07:59 AM   #1903
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I hope Mueller gets Facebook for offering a $1 million package for targeted marketing to Russia.
I have a hunch Facebook is going to take a pretty big hit in the credibility department when this is all over.

The timing of their admission of awareness they were being used seems awfully coincidental.

Time will tell.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:26 AM   #1904
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #1905
woodtoo

Yell and scream.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: