Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:36 AM   #9241
hcap

Longtime Donald Trump surrogate Newt Gingrich on Thursday smacked down the Republican nominee, saying “little Trump is frankly pathetic.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...#ixzz4N2iLoGVe
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 07:58 AM   #9242
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The man is a pig, and he's the GOP nominee. [/QUOTE]

And Billy the Bone was your president.
And his wife attacked his victims.

Try growing up, horsey, you act like a third grader who just made poo and is proud of it.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 AM   #9243
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The man is a pig, and he's the GOP nominee.

And Billy the Bone was your president.
And his wife attacked his victims.

Try growing up, horsey, you act like a third grader who just made poo and is proud of it.
So that means you condone Trump's actions?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 08:29 AM   #9244
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Alleged actions. By a private citizen
As compared to proven actions by Billy Boy. A sitting President.
And the was on his victims waged by a potential President who lies about being a champion for women.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #9245
chadk66

it's amazing the double standard the left shows. well maybe it isn't. anyway they went nuts when Bill was in Trumps shoes. Kept reminding everybody it was "alleged". But now they have convicted Trump on the same stuff already
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 09:42 AM   #9246
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Alleged actions. By a private citizen
As compared to proven actions by Billy Boy. A sitting President.
And the was on his victims waged by a potential President who lies about being a champion for women.
Again...

So that means you condone Trump's "alleged" actions?

Stop deflecting.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:49 AM   #9247
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If there were actions, I do not condone them.
NONE have been proven at this time.

Right now, all we have is allegations vs proven actions, with a lot of disingenuous trying to say Trumps is the end of the world while Billy is not worth talking about.

Feeble minds are buying this BS served up by the media.
Are you buying this?

Let's compare Trump to Hillary on real matters -

The collapse of the ACA, the total failure of foreign policy, the health and care for our veterans, the economy, national security, the sovereignty of the nation.....ALL areas where Hilary is not even in the race, a total. failure.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:56 AM   #9248
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
You're right. Instead they'd have been destroyed by a phrase like 'binders full of women'. He may very well be the worst candidate, but I can't buy into the idea that this was the GOPs big chance and if only they had picked one of the two dozen others that couldn't even muster the support of the registered members of their own party. What really ought to frighten the GOP is that the chances of them doing any better in the general with any other of their superstar candidates probably aren't all that tremendous. In my opinion, of course, since I know you disagree.
Thank you. Again.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 10:01 AM   #9249
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Is there a move afoot to get all Trump supporters to vote straight Democratic all the way down the line on election day?

If so, I'm seriously considering it. Call it revenge.

Nothing would make me happier at this point to give the Democrats control of the White House and both houses of Congress as a giant **** YOU to the Republicans who chose to cut and run from the nominee.

Would **** this country up good, but then again, they don't care, so why should I? They want Hillary to win, so good. I'll make sure that Hillary not only wins, but they lose, and the Dems get a fantasy come true.

They can pass whatever they want and stack the Supreme Court with 3-4 new liberal judges over the next 4-8 years.

Nothing would make me happier at this point. I hope Trump sinks further in the polls to warrant me voting DEM straight down the line.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:03 AM   #9250
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If there were actions, I do not condone them.
NONE have been proven at this time.

Right now, all we have is allegations vs proven actions, with a lot of disingenuous trying to say Trumps is the end of the world while Billy is not worth talking about.

Feeble minds are buying this BS served up by the media.
Are you buying this?

Let's compare Trump to Hillary on real matters -

The collapse of the ACA, the total failure of foreign policy, the health and care for our veterans, the economy, national security, the sovereignty of the nation.....ALL areas where Hilary is not even in the race, a total. failure.
I say where there is smoke there is usually fire.

I just love your double standards...
Old 10-14-2016, 10:07 AM   #9251
jk3521
Registered Loser

[QUOTE=chadk66]it's amazing the double standard the left shows. well maybe it isn't. anyway they went nuts when Bill was in Trumps shoes. Kept reminding everybody it was "alleged". /QUOTE]

Back then there was the shock factor. In these days we aren't shocked about anything. When Trump was talking to "BillyBush" he was talking himself up to a man much younger than he, trying to impress him with his "sexual escapades". It doesn't mean that those things actually happened. Nancy O'Dell in her statement never addressed whether such an incident took place.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #9252
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Is there a move afoot to get all Trump supporters to vote straight Democratic all the way down the line on election day?

If so, I'm seriously considering it. Call it revenge.

Nothing would make me happier at this point to give the Democrats control of the White House and both houses of Congress as a giant **** YOU to the Republicans who chose to cut and run from the nominee.

Would **** this country up good, but then again, they don't care, so why should I? They want Hillary to win, so good. I'll make sure that Hillary not only wins, but they lose, and the Dems get a fantasy come true.

They can pass whatever they want and stack the Supreme Court with 3-4 new liberal judges over the next 4-8 years.

Nothing would make me happier at this point. I hope Trump sinks further in the polls to warrant me voting DEM straight down the line.
Cut and run from the nominee...?

Donald Trump IS NOT the Republican Party. I've identified as a Republican longer than he has and I'm less than half his age. He is a nominee and a ****ty one at that. We warned you...

I have ethical issues electing a President who generalizes swathes of people as rapists and mocks those with disabilities. Those are just some of the ethical issues I have with the man.

Policy wise he is a ****ing trainwreck.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-14-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #9253
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Thank you. Again.
When he is absolutely DESTROYED which is what is going to happen you can kick back and say... "well hell he was the best shot we had...."

Good luck with that hindsight reasoning.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #9254
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Cut and run from the nominee...?

Donald Trump IS NOT the Republican Party. I've identified as a Republican longer than he has. He is a nominee and a ****ty one at that. We warned you...

I have ethical issues electing a President who generalizes swathes of people as rapists and mocks those with disabilities. Those are just some of the ethical issues I have with the man.

Policy wise he is a ****ing trainwreck.
Whatever you say pal. Just saying...if I feel like this, how many others do too?

Be careful what you wish for. I would love to see a well organized effort at this point to get every Trump supporter to vote straight Dem down the line...if we're gonna lose, might as well lose big.

**** 'em all at this point, I say.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:15 AM   #9255
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You want Hillary? You got her Ely...

And you can have a Democratic Congress too....why make life difficult for the best choice for President?

Why make it difficult for her to stack the court with liberal judges who will be around for 30-40 years?

She's the best. She should get whatever she wants.