Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-07-2022, 05:21 PM   #16
fast4522

No matter what story that you go with, new technology drones that are specific to mapping have been used and aligned to the Zapruder film. This will be the significant along side declassified documents. When Nancy Pelosi ripped up the State Of The Union, she was one pissed off queen bee because of JFK document declassification by President Donald J. Trump. Instead of 2029, redactions started being removed with Trumps signature,

Last edited by fast4522; 12-07-2022 at 05:23 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2022, 05:41 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
There was only one hole on the rear (other than the head). That hole was at the third thoracic vertebrae.

I got mixed up from a couple sites calling the wound exiting the neck a back wound and showing it from a strange body position.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 12-07-2022 at 05:43 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2022, 05:54 PM   #18
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That’s no way to live a quality life.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:53 PM   #19
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I got mixed up from a couple sites calling the wound exiting the neck a back wound and showing it from a strange body position.
The staff at Parkland said the throat wound was a wound of entrance over which they did a tracheotomy to insert a breathing tube.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:54 PM   #20
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
No matter what story that you go with, new technology drones that are specific to mapping have been used and aligned to the Zapruder film. This will be the significant along side declassified documents. When Nancy Pelosi ripped up the State Of The Union, she was one pissed off queen bee because of JFK document declassification by President Donald J. Trump. Instead of 2029, redactions started being removed with Trumps signature,
Most documents were already released before Trump and the basis was the Assassination Records Review Act of 1992. There are still thousands of unreleased documents.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #21
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Here's something that's not a shock.

https://www.newsweek.com/new-documen...oswald-1765105
I don't believe any of it. Just more JFK bullshit. Being published by Newsweek ought to raise a red flag anyway.
Why would any government agency (particularly the CIA) recruit such a lowlife loser misfit? Read any Oswald biography...never happen in a million years on any planet!!
I'm sorta partial to the sidewalk umbrella lady. She pops the umbrella open (on a sunny day) and a hidden weapon shoots up the limo.
Its all relative in the long-larger scheme.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2022, 07:14 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
The staff at Parkland said the throat wound was a wound of entrance over which they did a tracheotomy to insert a breathing tube.

I will have to read up on that, I think using multiple sources combining with old memories is confusing me. I thought the tracheotomy obscured an entrance wound. I thought the back wound was pretty round.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:34 PM   #23
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I don't believe any of it. Just more JFK bullshit. Being published by Newsweek ought to raise a red flag anyway.
Why would any government agency (particularly the CIA) recruit such a lowlife loser misfit? Read any Oswald biography...never happen in a million years on any planet!!
I'm sorta partial to the sidewalk umbrella lady. She pops the umbrella open (on a sunny day) and a hidden weapon shoots up the limo.
It is common for several different stories to be put out in order to hide the truth. I believe the couple with the kid who were just feet away from thr limo. Shot just above the left temple at the hairline scattering brains against the seat and rearward. Also calls made to RFK from those in the car behind the Presidents car telling him it was a crossfire situation. But I am open to finding out what comes out for real. I care not who it hurts or is put into a bad light.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:06 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
It is common for several different stories to be put out in order to hide the truth. I believe the couple with the kid who were just feet away from thr limo. Shot just above the left temple at the hairline scattering brains against the seat and rearward. Also calls made to RFK from those in the car behind the Presidents car telling him it was a crossfire situation. But I am open to finding out what comes out for real. I care not who it hurts or is put into a bad light.

Clint Hill the agent that jumped on the presidential limousine is still alive and I found interviews as late as 2013 where what he says point to at least two shooters, but then he will say conspiracy theories are only out there because
Oswald was killed before they could extract a confession out of him. He then claims all the shots came from behind, odd to say the least. Like JFK's brain and skull fragments would get blown back to the middle of the trunk from a shot from behind.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:22 PM   #25
fast4522

When everything comes out and it will, it will prove Arlen Specter and Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. acted as tools for LBJ. Exactly what was done is known but for who and why has yet to be plastered over the networks.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:34 PM   #26
newtothegame

Quote:
When everything comes out and it will, it will prove Arlen Specter and Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. acted as tools for LBJ. Exactly what was done is known but for who and why has yet to be plastered over the networks.
Steve, why do you think it will come out? I mean hell, we cant even get current events to the front of news papers. The ONLY way it comes out is if the sky were falling and they used it as a diversion
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2022, 10:21 PM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Marshall has a good point--low-life losers usually go to the FBI, not CIA.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:49 PM   #28
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I will have to read up on that, I think using multiple sources combining with old memories is confusing me. I thought the tracheotomy obscured an entrance wound. I thought the back wound was pretty round.
Yes to both. Neither had an identified exit. The autopsy probed the back wound and it had a very shallow depth that seemed to terminate but was not explored further.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:54 PM   #29
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Uh, Oswald was a United States Marine stationed at Atsugi Japan, where the U2 spy plane was based. Hardly a lowlife loser misfit.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:56 PM   #30
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Marshall has a good point--low-life losers usually go to the FBI, not CIA.
So, you figure a Marine with clearance was a low-life loser. That's an interesting concept. Not.