Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:59 PM   #646
OzYank
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly6864 View Post
what would you guys recommend for Gregs software? speed demons, platinum, best 5? combo? thxs!
Personally I have all of them and looking at certain tracks you get a feeling for which ones do well at and sometime seeing a combination of them together will give you some playable exotics that when you hit pay nicely indeed.
The Best 5 is more consistent with winners averaging around 60% coming from the top 3 consensus picks I find in my record keeping. Some tracks are higher in the 70's but the payouts are almost not worth it, too chalky unless you mix them in with some pick 4's and some longshots.
Speed Demons I am really liking as well with some of those angle buttons like EZ money etc (and of the course the Aussie Outback TMPACE picks lol) - so far on average I see about a 50% win rate being in the top 3 demon speed number across alot of tracks But I really only look at the top number there whilst also looking at the other angle buttons among Greg's programs to get my own consensus
Parx is paradise for Greg's programs in my opinion - another good example I am finding is at Churchill over about 300 races the top demon speed number hits around 29%.
Best 5 at Churchill the top 2 consensus pick hits around 50% over about 450 races I have bothered record keeping for, so definitely helps me hit some nice pick 3's and 4's.

Happy Punting Mate !!!!!!!!
OzYank is online now  
Old 05-26-2022, 08:42 PM   #647
Gilly6864
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzYank View Post
Personally I have all of them and looking at certain tracks you get a feeling for which ones do well at and sometime seeing a combination of them together will give you some playable exotics that when you hit pay nicely indeed.
The Best 5 is more consistent with winners averaging around 60% coming from the top 3 consensus picks I find in my record keeping. Some tracks are higher in the 70's but the payouts are almost not worth it, too chalky unless you mix them in with some pick 4's and some longshots.
Speed Demons I am really liking as well with some of those angle buttons like EZ money etc (and of the course the Aussie Outback TMPACE picks lol) - so far on average I see about a 50% win rate being in the top 3 demon speed number across alot of tracks But I really only look at the top number there whilst also looking at the other angle buttons among Greg's programs to get my own consensus
Parx is paradise for Greg's programs in my opinion - another good example I am finding is at Churchill over about 300 races the top demon speed number hits around 29%.
Best 5 at Churchill the top 2 consensus pick hits around 50% over about 450 races I have bothered record keeping for, so definitely helps me hit some nice pick 3's and 4's.

Happy Punting Mate !!!!!!!!
thank you for your input!
Gilly6864 is offline  
Old 05-26-2022, 09:42 PM   #648
coacht
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 137
In the platinum program, I find the top three contenders in the turf blast column to be very good in both sprint and route turf races.

Good luck
coacht is offline  
Old 05-29-2022, 11:51 AM   #649
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
EXOTIC BETS TMPACE SANTA ANITA 5/29

Hey coach...good to see you posting again, after hiding out for quite a while (seems a lot of formerly frequent posters-aren't posting much these days.).

TMPACE Rating often does well at Santa Anita-the small fields usually rule out playing exotics though.

Here's what todays TMPACE looks like at SA:



Good luck,

-NCG
NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 05-29-2022, 03:06 PM   #650
coacht
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 137
Greg

Iím like the groundhog who pops up once a year LOL

TM Pace and ability is very good.

Coacht
coacht is offline  
Old 05-30-2022, 11:55 AM   #651
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
CHURCHILL TMPACE EXOTIC BETS MONDAY

Some possibilities here, today...early and/or late p-3, and a couple inviting exacta boxes.


NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 06-01-2022, 07:51 PM   #652
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
PARX TMPACE 6-01

You weren't kidding, Simon...we friggin' OWN Parx:



-NCG
NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 06-05-2022, 03:16 PM   #653
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
PRAIRIE MEADOWS 6/5

Just noticed Prairie Meadows meet has started up. Did well there last season...I'll try my luck today:

PRM
1ST
PULL MY CHAIN 8/5
2ND
OH NIKI 6-1
3RD
DELUSION 5/2
4TH
ITSALLABOUTYOU 3-1
5TH
ORNERY ANGEL 2-1
6TH
COOL CAT CHARLIE 8-1
7TH
KAYLA 3-1

Good Luck,

-NCG
NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 06-06-2022, 09:39 AM   #654
Vinnie
Registered User
 
Vinnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Spaghetti Junction and Frustration Blvd.
Posts: 1,831
Big Purple keeps on rocking along. Followed along yesterday with Santa Anita on 06-05. The Big Purple (Best 5) had 8 out of 9 winners only dropping the 2nd race. The software nailed the late 20c P6 and 50c Late Pic 5 for $1,882.10. Holy Toledo Bat Man that is some excellent stuff!!
__________________
Warm Regards,

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline  
Old 06-06-2022, 01:28 PM   #655
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
Thumbs up PRM 6-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Just noticed Prairie Meadows meet has started up. Did well there last season...I'll try my luck today:

PRM
1ST
PULL MY CHAIN 8/5 $3.40
2ND
OH NIKI 6-1
3RD
DELUSION 5/2
4TH
ITSALLABOUTYOU 3-1
5TH
ORNERY ANGEL 2-1 $4.60
6TH
COOL CAT CHARLIE 8-1 $16.60
7TH
KAYLA 3-1

Good Luck,

-NCG
Good work, Vinnie

Did okay at Prairie yesterday...Let's do 'er again:

PRM 6/6

1ST COURAGEOUS CHRISTINE 10-1

2ND BREW CASA 5/2

3RD TWO GUNS 8-1

4TH READY RITA 12-1

5TH ARISTOCAT 8-1

6TH WOKE UP IN LOVE 4-1

7TH SHIPS ON FIRE 5/2


Good Luck,

-NCG
NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 06-17-2022, 12:47 PM   #656
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
BELMONT 8TH

NorCalGreg is offline  
Old 06-17-2022, 04:42 PM   #657
oughtoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,018
Nice pick
oughtoh is offline  
Old 06-17-2022, 07:57 PM   #658
Longshot6977
Registered User
 
Longshot6977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 1,464
Happy Farm paid $16.20. Good going NCG.
Longshot6977 is online now  
Old 06-29-2022, 10:29 AM   #659
sharkey11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 551
NCG i was looking for a post you had put up a while ago it had to do with daily double will pays and a program that you had that would figure the plays you were offering the program and had put up the pencil and paper workout .
sharkey11 is offline  
Old 06-30-2022, 12:48 PM   #660
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
NCG i was looking for a post you had put up a while ago it had to do with daily double will pays and a program that you had that would figure the plays you were offering the program and had put up the pencil and paper workout .
Wish I could answer, Sharkey...but don't think I'm able to mention
my website name.

Few months ago, they changed the tax laws--any sales over $600 will get you a 1099. Used to be: any sales over $20,000-or any individual sales totaling 2,000 would get you a signer.

Someone has to pay for this admins reckless spending. Why not the little guy barely eeking out a living?

Anyway, I explained this to PA Mike...notified him that under these circumstances I would not be able to afford any more advertising here. Mike replied "Go ahead and do what your doing-not a problem"

After awhile, I noticed all mention of my site had been taken down. So I just assumed he changed his mind (it is HIS site).
Noticed he left "approved vendor" up on my profile...so I attempted to remove that. I hit the "user cp" and got this message:



**After 8 years...no message, email, nothing.
NorCalGreg is offline  
Closed Thread




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2023 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.