Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 12-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
trigger

HRTV online for fee

Has anyone signed up to watch the HRTV channel live online for $50 annually? If so, any comments on video signal, etc.?
trigger is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
toussaud

I have, I have a dual monitor setup and one screen basically stays on HRTV 24 x 7.
as long as youhave a decent internet connection you cannot tell the difference from on TV whatsoever. well worth the money IMHO. frees up the TV.

also the extras that come along with it are great as well. access to all of the past programming, also stuff that doesn't come on TV like AQU race replay show which I don't get down in arknasas and which they seem to stop showing on HRTV in favor of inside information reruns

that's one gripe I have with HRTV... I like inside information. very unique show. but not in the favor of racing and espically LIVE racing. Live Racing shoudl trump any TV show you have.

and why not show race replay shows. I have seen one race replay show on HRTV in the last month, that was yesterday morning from golden gate.
toussaud is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
toussaud

also, you can sign pu for 1 month for 10 bucks and give it a trail run
toussaud is offline   Reply With Quote Reply