Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-23-2023, 03:11 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The GOAT: Episode 6 - RFK Jr.

Old 06-23-2023, 11:10 AM   #2
DanBoals

What is the over/under of when they start to decrease Tucker's view count?

Look, Tucker got 100m+ views, but now they tire of him and he only gets 19 views. See... this is what happens to people on the fringe.

Their playbook is so limited, hopefully people recognize.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 11:16 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

His view counts have been interesting so far:

Ep 1 - 6/6: 119M
Ep 2 - 6/8: 59.7M
Ep 3 - 6/13: 102M
Ep 4 - 6/15: 31.3M
Ep 5 - 6/20: 14.8M
Ep 6 - 6/22: 17.8M
Old 06-23-2023, 01:24 PM   #4
Stevecsd2

People like Dr. Hotez and Anna Merlin who call for the government to censor people and Hotez who calls for jailing or imprisoning them are the dangerous ones. They are nothing less than self appointed dictators who think everyone should do what they demand. Piss on them. Paraphrasing Abraham Lincoln "Most men can stand adversity. If you really want to test a man's character give him (or her) power."

Last edited by Stevecsd2; 06-23-2023 at 01:26 PM.
Stevecsd2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 05:00 PM   #5
Scamper

I'm inclined to believe that Ol' Abe was really as
great as history says he was ...
Scamper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 05:09 PM   #6
thaskalos

No one is as good as history makes him out to be.
Old 06-23-2023, 06:00 PM   #7
DanBoals

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
His view counts have been interesting so far:

Ep 1 - 6/6: 119M
Ep 2 - 6/8: 59.7M
Ep 3 - 6/13: 102M
Ep 4 - 6/15: 31.3M
Ep 5 - 6/20: 14.8M
Ep 6 - 6/22: 17.8M

Those are numbers any media outfit would kill for, which is why I think at some point, someone is going to make a deal with twitter and they will either start to show smaller numbers or Tucker will get the boot, either way, the establishment types get rid of the thorn in their side.

They are already making RFK, Jr. disappear and there hasn't even been a single primary. You really think they are going to let Tucker keep telling people the truth? In those kind of numbers? You are more optimistic than I am.

These are literally the same people that tried to create a Ministry of Truth here in the US. I really do not think they see any limits on their own power and I think they believe that is the way it should be. These people hate the founders' ideas on checks and balances. There are only two checks on the government: an active, voting citizenry and an active, honest, free press. Precarious employment from the 1990's crowd has done a number on the citizens and when Trump tried to get the economy back to healthy, you saw how they reacted to that. Tucker trying to revive the free press is going to at some point be met with a similar resistance.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 06:15 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's the ordinary people who fall for this shit who I blame most.

The ordinary people who think it's ok that the United States is now entering a seriously fascist stage of existence under these so-called Democrats.

The people in power can't help themselves. But the fact that the ordinary people KEEP VOTING FOR IT...is astounding...or maybe it's rigged.
Old 06-23-2023, 06:17 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBoals View Post
Those are numbers any media outfit would kill for, which is why I think at some point, someone is going to make a deal with twitter and they will either start to show smaller numbers or Tucker will get the boot, either way, the establishment types get rid of the thorn in their side.

They are already making RFK, Jr. disappear and there hasn't even been a single primary. You really think they are going to let Tucker keep telling people the truth? In those kind of numbers? You are more optimistic than I am.

These are literally the same people that tried to create a Ministry of Truth here in the US. I really do not think they see any limits on their own power and I think they believe that is the way it should be. These people hate the founders' ideas on checks and balances. There are only two checks on the government: an active, voting citizenry and an active, honest, free press. Precarious employment from the 1990's crowd has done a number on the citizens and when Trump tried to get the economy back to healthy, you saw how they reacted to that. Tucker trying to revive the free press is going to at some point be met with a similar resistance.

It may have not been the original intention, but I think as it drug on the Democrat governors of states like California and New York, realized the tanking of the economy, and reliance on handouts was a sure fire way to not re-elect Trump. Trumps hands were pretty much tied as he had no power over state governments.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 06:30 PM   #10
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's the ordinary people who fall for this shit who I blame most.

The ordinary people who think it's ok that the United States is now entering a seriously fascist stage of existence under these so-called Democrats.

The people in power can't help themselves. But the fact that the ordinary people KEEP VOTING FOR IT...is astounding...or maybe it's rigged.
I think it was Rush Limbaugh that said we would survive Obama, but we wouldn't survive the mindset that voted for him.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 07:34 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I think it was Rush Limbaugh that said we would survive Obama, but we wouldn't survive the mindset that voted for him.

I think that mindset became more extreme then mix it with TDS and that is what he have now.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 06:01 PM   #12
Michael

I got stuck in a RFK Jr rabbit hole... really just wanted to learn more about him in general. Joe Rogan's interview with him is well worth watching. Has anyone read his book on Fauci yet?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-24-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2023, 03:29 PM   #13
kyle r

kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply