Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-02-2022, 04:23 PM   #136
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Poindexter

"Now you are accusing me of promoting violence."

Absolutely Not..

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2022, 04:34 PM   #137
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You are so predictable, you always side against the police in most all the "Unarmed black man" vs police incidents, even when there is plenty of video evidence. Now they refuse to release any video evidence from security cams and body cams, yet you are 100% on board with everything the police and district attorney's office says.

Once again you are blinded by your bias.

Why aren't they releasing body cam and camera surveillance footage?

Could it be because it’s evidence and will be used in a trial.
How does debris get 3 feet from the house? Note those are double pane windows with an air gap between them.

Why does Mr. Pelosi refer to the suspect by name and call him a friend?
He never did. The first thing Pelosi said is he did not know the man. Meaning he did not know him when he broke in. Sometime during the confrontation DePape told Pelosi his name and claimed to be a friend of Nancy Pelosi and wished to wait for her return. You are also confused by thinking those quotes came from the 911 call. In reality, they were from the police at the scene. We know this because the voice on the TMZ recording was male. The 911 operator was female.
Why did Mr. Pelosi come out of the bathroom, when he knew the police would quickly be there?
What makes you think he was in a locked bathroom?

If the perp and Pelosi are wrestling for a hammer, how does the perp get off multiple blows right in front of the cops? One in the head, and it says he had injuries to both hands and an arm. That is a minimum of 4 blows.

Some of the injuries could have occurred during the struggle before the police arrived. Or, some of the worlds may have been defensive wounds suffered while trying to protect his head.

Why does the location of the "Where's Nancy" shouts keep changing? Where they in the upstairs bedroom or downstairs when the cops came in?

I am not saying Mr. Pelosi wasn't brutally attacked. I am saying there are too many holes in the story. I am still going with lover's quarrel. The guy had a gay pride flag close to the bus that is his home. They cut this guy a deal or lie to him about one with the agreement he doesn't tell what really happened. Cops use a night stick to break out the glass from the inside.
That last sentence clinches it. You are certifiable. Go ahead. Whine about me insulting you.
Old 11-02-2022, 04:53 PM   #138
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Whine about me insulting you.
You can only insult someone if you have something worthy about you...thus, you are completely incapable of insulting someone, as you and your opinions are utterly worthless.
Old 11-02-2022, 06:06 PM   #139
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

THE STORY HAS MORE HOLES IN IT THAN PAUL PELOSI'S HEAD!

When Pauly boy saw the "intruder" what was the firt thing to cross his mind?
The hammer!

What's on hs mind today?
Bandages!

Did you know Paul was Native Amercan?
He must be, his suffering is "in tents!"

What kind of hammer did the "alleged attacker" use?
Gee, I don't know. That's a head-scratcher!

Welcome to NANCY Pelosi's America
Old 11-02-2022, 06:20 PM   #140
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That last sentence clinches it. You are certifiable. Go ahead. Whine about me insulting you.

Not sure where that came from. I have always pointed out you lead this place in hurling insults and name calling, as that is often what you pose as an argument.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2022, 07:42 PM   #141
Inner Dirt

That was right from Cliff Clavin's keyboard, in response to SFPD being secretive and not sharing evidence they have with the media.

Since Cliffy only gets his news and knowledge from liberal propaganda sources, he does not realize how our legal system works. He should try watching unbiased Court Tv, he could learn something.

Both sides have to share the evidence they are going to present, by law. Cliff Clavin the dumbass strikes again!
Old 11-02-2022, 09:16 PM   #142
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

That was right from Cliff Clavin's keyboard, in response to SFPD being secretive and not sharing evidence they have with the media.

Since Cliffy only gets his news and knowledge from liberal propaganda sources, he does not realize how our legal system works. He should try watching unbiased Court Tv, he could learn something.

Both sides have to share the evidence they are going to present, by law. Cliff Clavin the dumbass strikes again!

Every state has different rules on releasing footage. But most can release it at the discretion of the police Dept. And local prosecutors.

How many times did you see Chauvin restraining George Floyd on the news, months before his trial.

Mostie is just tap dancing as usual
Old 11-02-2022, 10:00 PM   #143
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
I don't think that there will be a trial.

"https://apnews.com/article/california-san-francisco-nancy-pelosi-government-and-politics-paul-985a574966438975ec9ccdc39061d83c"

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap her told police he was on a “suicide mission” and had plans to target other California and federal politicians, according to a Tuesday court filing."
Old 11-03-2022, 10:09 AM   #144
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Every state has different rules on releasing footage. But most can release it at the discretion of the police Dept. And local prosecutors.

How many times did you see Chauvin restraining George Floyd on the news, months before his trial.

Mostie is just tap dancing as usual

The problem is the police department has to bow down to the mayor who is a Democrat, and the lead prosecutor is also a Democrat. This event has been used by every desperate Democrat to blame the Republican party. No way are they going to let the truth come out.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:15 AM   #145
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The truth will come out eventually...I think

Kind of like the truth that officer Sicknick wasn't actually killed by a flying fire extinguisher...that truth came out AFTER they were done using it for political purposes and enough people already (and probably STILL) believe otherwise.

The guy was laid in state, basically...because he had a stroke.

It's amazing how far lies can carry things.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-03-2022 at 10:16 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2022, 10:32 AM   #146
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
I don't think that there will be a trial.

"https://apnews.com/article/california-san-francisco-nancy-pelosi-government-and-politics-paul-985a574966438975ec9ccdc39061d83c"

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap her told police he was on a “suicide mission” and had plans to target other California and federal politicians, according to a Tuesday court filing."

That story said Depape broke the glass door with his shoulder, not a hammer.
It also states he threatened to tie up Pelosi at least 10 times, while holding a hammer and zip ties. It says that is what is in the criminal complaint.

So a 82 year old man who was groggy when he first encountered the suspect and is later knocked out with a skull fracture, has a perfect memory?
The chances of that are ZERO. The most likely scenario is he woke up after surgery and had no idea how he got there. I have forgotten damn near a whole day from just a concussion and I was never knocked out, and never recovered the memory, and Mr Pelosi is old enough to be my father.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:37 AM   #147
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The truth will come out eventually...I think

Kind of like the truth that officer Sicknick wasn't actually killed by a flying fire extinguisher...that truth came out AFTER they were done using it for political purposes and enough people already (and probably STILL) believe otherwise.

The guy was laid in state, basically...because he had a stroke.

It's amazing how far lies can carry things.

I doubt it, even if Mr. Pelosi wanted to tell the true story, his memory of the incident may come back somewhat over time, but it most likely will never be complete. His conversation with the dispatcher had contradictions, he could have been woken up after going to bed after drinking.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:57 AM   #148
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 11-03-2022, 11:03 AM   #149
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

A 1960's San Francisco hippie born decades too late. You can probably throw in anti establishment type. He is going to hate whomever is in charge, regardless of party.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:38 AM   #150
davew

send that guy back to CANADA
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply