Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-05-2020, 11:52 AM   #286
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Biden had social media, the msm, corruption of the voting process, and all the fat cats on their side and Biden still can't claim victory two days later and may still lose. How's that for short coattails. More like a miniskirt.
Still waiting to see evidence of this...
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 11:53 AM   #287
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nothing will ever top $48M and a 2.5 year investigation into "TRUMP MIGHT BE A RUSSIAN AGENT" which turned up nothing of any real substance or consequence.

Talk about trying to undo an election (and failing miserably at it...more than once I might add)...
This was a good post, I guess. Not sure what it had to do with what I posted, but good post...
Old 11-05-2020, 11:59 AM   #288
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Have you taken the time to investigate this claim?
There's video evidence, witnesses, exactly how much proof do you need?
You're no different than the perpetrators of the whole shitty mess. Never admit guilt about anything...ever!!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #289
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
There's video evidence, witnesses, exactly how much proof do you need?
You're no different than the perpetrators of the whole shitty mess. Never admit guilt about anything...ever!!
I mean, some links to that stuff would be nice for a start. But I think like any rational person, I'd like the claims made in videos to be investigated, so at some point, I'd suspect a news story or 2?

The problem with wanting me (not sure why you want me to admit guilt, I have nothing to do with the voting process) to admit something, is that you've proven you're willing to toss out unproven and actually incorrect stories. So wouldn't it be wise for me to ask for proof first?
Old 11-05-2020, 12:28 PM   #290
ElKabong

Quote:
Still waiting to see evidence of this...
Everything but a jersey with a # on the back

Attached Images
File Type: jpg philly.jpg (43.5 KB, 19 views)
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 12:31 PM   #291
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Everything but a jersey with a # on the back
Uhhh, you're gonna have to ELI5, because I'm not sure how this proves mass voter fraud. TBH, not sure how it proves singular voter fraud. I suspect it's you seeing 2 black people and getting scared though...
Old 11-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #292
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Uhhh, you're gonna have to ELI5, because I'm not sure how this proves mass voter fraud. TBH, not sure how it proves singular voter fraud. I suspect it's you seeing 2 black people and getting scared though...
Another elitist douchebag comment.

Yeah, their skin color was the thing that set him off...not the BIDEN masks...

You truly are a troll.

Oh, and BTW, wearing Biden masks in the "counting room" isn't against the law.

But wearing one at a POLLING PLACE is against the law.

And it looks to me like they are at a POLLING PLACE...note the open book of names and signatures...along with the voting booths in the background?

Probably a fake photo anyway...they are probably white folks in black face...maybe it's the governor of Virginia (in drag to boot).

but it's not a good look...no matter the ****ING SKIN COLOR.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-05-2020 at 12:36 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 12:38 PM   #293
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Another elitist douchebag comment.

Yeah, their skin color was the thing that set him off...not the BIDEN masks...

You truly are a troll.

Oh, and BTW, wearing Biden masks in the "counting room" isn't against the law.

But wearing one at a POLLING PLACE is against the law.

And it looks to me like they are at a POLLING PLACE...note the open book of names and signatures...along with the voting booths in the background?

Probably a fake photo anyway...they are probably white folks in black face...maybe it's the governor of Virginia (in drag to boot).

but it's not a good look...no matter the ****ING SKIN COLOR.
There it is. The people who are actually angry.

Serious question, if votes are counted in a polling place after voting has taken place, is it still considered a polling place w/r/t rules around what can be worn or what can be displayed?
Old 11-05-2020, 12:40 PM   #294
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Also, your anger aside, how does that pic prove mass voter fraud?
Old 11-05-2020, 12:47 PM   #295
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Congrats on electing a senile old man beholden to not only Russia but China as well. I'm sure he'll make a much better POTUS.

Just like ely couldn't wait to revisit his off-the-wall electoral vote predictions (hasn't been seen since), I can't wait to revisit this statement after a few months/years of Biden. The difference is, I'll actually be here.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-05-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #296
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Serious question, if votes are counted in a polling place after voting has taken place, is it still considered a polling place w/r/t rules around what can be worn or what can be displayed?
How about we take an actual serious question pertaining to what you were actually talking about.

What does skin color have to do with that photo? He obviously posted it because they were wearing pro-Biden paraphernalia at a polling station, which I believe is illegal in most if not all states.

But you decide to inject race into it? That was a very odd turn, wouldn't you agree?

Defend yourself.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-05-2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:54 PM   #297
ElKabong

Quote:
Skin color has nothing to do with anything. And why would I be scared of anyone?

You have nothing in your bag. Carry on
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 12:55 PM   #298
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, in case you didn't know Jerry, the reason why this election was a lot closer than ely thought it would be...the reason why Republicans actually gained seats in the house, will retain the Senate, and picked up state-level gains all over the place, is because of people like you, who accuse others of being racist simply for posting a picture that happens to have black people in it...

Maybe one day you will learn how you are AT LEAST as disgusting as those you point your finger at on here...but I doubt it.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-05-2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:00 PM   #299
lamboguy

i wonder if Trump told all his voters to do mail in votes instead of waiting in line, i think he would have won this election big.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 01:05 PM   #300
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
How about we take an actual serious question pertaining to what you were actually talking about.

What does skin color have to do with that photo? He obviously posted it because they were wearing pro-Biden paraphernalia at a polling station, which I believe is illegal in most if not all states.

But you decide to inject race into it? That was a very odd turn, wouldn't you agree?

Defend yourself.
That was actually a serious question, to which I don't know the answer.

But sure, I'll play.

Why was that particular picture the one circulating in your world and the one Elk used to demonstrate mass voter fraud? If there is indeed a large number of pro biden vote counters (enough for mass fraud) wearing his logo, then presumably there are some pics with white people wearing them? Yet they're not chosen. Or at least we'd see a collage of them.

The alternative is that it's a one off, yet it was still chosen by someone in your world to elicit a response. So it does represent something, but not mass voter fraud. The something it does represent is "a group of people who aren't like me, taking something from me".

I wouldn't rule out that I was also partially motivated by the fact that "being called racist is the worst thing a white person can be called".