Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-13-2016, 07:44 PM   #1
Fager Fan
Veteran

Obama's true motives

He's unilaterally decided the US is giving up control over a key part of the Internet (ICANN, the controller of domains) to a world body. No one wants him to do it, from techies to congressmen, but apparently it's something that fits nicely in his agenda.

Why? Ask yourself why? He could just leave it alone, but he's chosen not to. Clearly he has his reasons, so ask yourself what they are.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2016, 07:49 PM   #2
Fager Fan
Veteran

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-batt...der-1465770111

It’s make or break for the internet as we know it. Unless Congress acts this summer, the Obama administration will end U.S. protection of the internet, handing authoritarian regimes the power they have long sought to censor the web globally, including in the U.S.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:10 PM   #3
davew

His foreign policy is a smashing success, helping the muslim brotherhood (and all of their affiliated groups) get a stronghold in their plan to take over the world.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
Greyfox

From day 1, Obama has been on a mission to weaken America.
He didn't sit in Reverend Wright's Church for 20 years without agreeing with that man, who shouted "God Damn America!"
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2016, 09:13 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
From day 1, Obama has been on a mission to weaken America.
He didn't sit in Reverend Wright's Church for 20 years without agreeing with that man, who shouted "God Damn America!"
I used to think all this kind of talk was just talk. After 7 yrs, he should be imprisoned......
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
Fager Fan
Veteran

Before he was elected, I had very uneasy feelings about Obama due to Wright and all the other assorted liberal radicals with which he was associated. I believed he wasn't a typical politician, but one with malevolent intent for this country. After he was elected, I thought to myself that maybe I'm wrong, and perhaps much good could come, particularly for blacks, by the election of the first black president.

It's almost 8 years later, and I wasn't wrong. His actions and words time and time and time again have caused harm, chaos, and disharmony to the US. His actions and words time and time and time again have helped further the Muslim cause (I'm not even going to limit it to radical Muslims as all Muslims want a world with only the Muslim religion). If he was groomed as a child to infiltrate American politics, could he have done a better job than he's done without blowing his cover?
Old 08-13-2016, 10:13 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No terrorist, including Bin Laden, has done more harm to this nation than that Kenyan POS.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
Hank

"Make America Great again"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg download (5).jpg (8.5 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by Hank; 08-13-2016 at 11:22 PM.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #9
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
Is that like the DNC Gold-star family "Khan-job"?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2016, 12:08 AM   #10
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Sadly, you think you're being clever.

Hopefully in your next life you'll return as a cow. You won't be any smarter, but it'll be a step up in class.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:47 AM   #11
Clocker

Quote:
There is a small minority that still resents having a black president.

They are as ignorant and bigoted as those who blame any and every criticism of Obama's failed policies on racism, such as by posting mindless graphic memes.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:18 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
There is a small minority that still resents having a black president.

They are as ignorant and bigoted as those who blame any and every criticism of Obama's failed policies on racism, such as by posting mindless graphic memes.
I really wonder if these people are being annoying on purpose or really deluded in to thinking Obama is a good president, and there isn't any logical reason to dislike him. Up till now I thought Carter was the worst president in my life time, someone whose claim to fame was boycotting the Olympics. Obama has set race relations back 60 years, that alone is enough to put him on top of my worst president list. For every small minority that resents having a black president there are a hundred liberals that hold minorities to
lower standards than whites.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2016, 09:00 AM   #13
chadk66

we reap what we sow
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2016, 09:35 AM   #14
jk3521
Registered Loser

Sad to say , this country has been going down the sh*t hole for the last 25 years. Not all Obama's fault , but he certainly didn't do anything to improve this country, particularly regarding race relations, which was one thing I was sure he would be able to do. Maybe he becoming President emboldened haters among the blacks and infuriated white racists more. He was supposed to bring us together! America may never recover.

Last edited by jk3521; 08-14-2016 at 09:38 AM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2016, 10:02 AM   #15
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Sad to say , this country has been going down the sh*t hole for the last 25 years. Not all Obama's fault , but he certainly didn't do anything to improve this country, particularly regarding race relations, which was one thing I was sure he would be able to do. Maybe he becoming President emboldened haters among the blacks and infuriated white racists more. He was supposed to bring us together! America may never recover.
He had the greatest gift ever given a black man to have a positive impact in the black community. He didn't just squander it, doing nothing when given the chance, but instead did the opposite of what he should've done. He could've lifted up and inspired and pointed to how very far we've come in a short time, and how blacks can do and be anything, just look at all the examples. But they have to quit the things that hurt them: drugs, gangs, having children out of wedlock, having children without good male role models, work hard to move out of public housing and public assistance to give your children better opportunities, etc.

MLK he definitely is not.