Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #106
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
I see that the other follower I have has decided to chime in. Too bad I can’t see her message

In my life, I only follow one being--and much to your chagrin it is not YOU, Tiffani.

I don't follow people. Not on Twitter. Not on Facebook. Not at Pace Advantage.

I don't ask to walk ahead of others. I don't ask others to walk behind me.

Beside me, YES.

....Pitiful..
Old 07-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #107
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
Definitely agree it's better to bet than own. They never stop eating and invariably get injured.

I have never paid much attention to Rice/Cox because I don't play Presque Isle but it seems like an interesting angle to expect a solid upgrade when they leave that barn.
You had better watch out agreeing with me, you’ll be accused of embarrassing yourself by the mob.

The reason we stopped owning is because the bottom dropped out of the purses. 2500 claimers were running for 9k and 5000 claimers were running for 20k. Then they raised the bottom to 5000 and dropped that purse to 10k. At that point, the margin for error evaporates.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #108
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I see your comment warning me about saying "liberal" as a threat. Maybe it is a poor choice of words. You can vaporize me at anytime as you own the sand box. I am pretty sure if you didn't own the sand box you would not behave the way you do. You seem to enjoy hurling insults and mocking people who do not see the world the way you do.
There is one hard and fast rule on the horse racing posts...NO POLITICS. You bring liberals into a post about horse racing, I tell you no politics, and that is somehow a threat?

Enough already wasting my time with this nonsense.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #109
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There is one hard and fast rule on the horse racing posts...NO POLITICS. You bring liberals into a post about horse racing, I tell you no politics, and that is somehow a threat?

Enough already wasting my time with this nonsense.

I did not know I violated a rule, but since you have insulted me many a time and I have never insulted you, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE. I said the word liberal once and you jumped all over it, WTF???

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-09-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:40 PM   #110
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I did not know I violated a rule, but since you have insulted me many a time and I have never insulted you, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.
Never asked you to.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #111
Inner Dirt

I don't even need to watch videos of her rides to tell she isn't a very good jockey, just look at her record. Any jockey worth their salt doesn't have more places and shows compared to their wins, she does to the extreme.

Lifetime record from Equibase

Starts 1st 2nd 3rd

1862 156 206 262

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-09-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:17 PM   #112
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
I see that the other follower I have has decided to chime in. Too bad I can’t see her message
I've never understood putting someone on ignore and then being sure to point out you aren't really ignoring them.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:30 PM   #113
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I've never understood putting someone on ignore and then being sure to point out you aren't really ignoring them.
I’ve never understood why someone would sell speed figures that they think actually work... if they worked, I’d keep the info to myself.

Last edited by TiffaniO; 07-09-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #114
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

A lot of people here think you aren't too bright.
Well, now you have gone and removed all doubt.

You childish retort might carry more weight if you picked someone who is universally industry-wide acknowledged as a bright spot of our game.

Dingbats of the world....stifle!
Old 07-09-2018, 09:02 PM   #115
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
A lot of people here think you aren't too bright.
Well, now you have gone and removed all doubt.

You childish retort might carry more weight if you picked someone who is universally industry-wide acknowledged as a bright spot of our game.

Dingbats of the world....stifle!
And I care what you think because???

I’ve received dozens of PMs stating that I’m correct in many things that I’ve stated, but they are afraid to voice it because of the PC mob in here. As for me, I really don’t care what the crowd says or thinks... I’ll just respond in kind to them. Because at the end of the day, most of those men can only wish to have a wife like me and the woman who likes to follow me here can only wish she was me. I’ll just go on being young, attractive and successful... things that any of them can only dream of being.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #116
thaskalos

Quote:

I’ve received dozens of PMs stating that I’m correct in many things that I’ve stated, but they are afraid to voice it because of the PC mob in here. As for me, I really don’t care what the crowd says or thinks... I’ll just respond in kind to them. Because at the end of the day, most of those men can only wish to have a wife like me and the woman who likes to follow me here can only wish she was me. I’ll just go on being young, attractive and successful... things that any of them can only dream of being.
Speaking for myself...I admire your modesty, most of all.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #117
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Speaking for myself...I admire your modesty, most of all.
Thank you! Why not go full heel when the opportunity arises?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:40 PM   #118
Maximillion

Quote:

This forum is beneath you...no question about it.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #119
dilanesp

"She stoops to conquer."
Old 07-09-2018, 10:07 PM   #120
Grits

Quote:
Because at the end of the day, most of those men can only wish to have a wife like me and the woman who likes to follow me here can only wish she was me. I’ll just go on being young, attractive and successful... things that any of them can only dream of being.
I think this is the second time you've written this paragraph here at PA. All females wishing they could be you.
The photo? You're 50 if you're a day. And I promise you, I'd rather be me, every day--than be you, one day. I'd especially rather have my skin. .... A bit of advice: Try some 200+ sunscreen. It might help. .... Gentlemen, forgive me, but I haven't laughed this hard in a long time--maybe you all can trade your wives in for a newer, younger, more successful model. .... We can all only dream of being her. .... On TILT, she's the best entertainment on the internet.
Closed Thread