Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-09-2018, 07:11 AM   #1
DelMarJay

No real PROOF of PAST POSTING!

Do any of you really give a ****? Because I've tried to get people to listen for many years and only crickets.

It's not a complicated subject to understand, but you do have to hear the facts with an open mind. Believe me, that's the tough part. From birth we are literally trained to accept that people are honest and generally act with decency and integrity. That's basically a 50/50 proposition but drops off a cliff when $$$$$ is involved, and let's face it, when is $$$$$ not involved?

Hang in there for the facts.
DelMarJay is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 07:21 AM   #2
DelMarJay

Horse races were always being fixed. We all believe this to some extent. The problem for the fixers was things didn't always go the way they were planned.

I mean, what could you do. Jockeys, trainers, humans could be controlled. For the most part. But sometimes horses just had a mind of their own, and didn't do what they were supposed to do.

Computers came along, with cross track simulcasting and eventually we get a proliferation of big and some very small OTBs and then comingled $ and hubs and then OMG the ADW's and it's a whole new world!

Bingo, the bad people only need to control the machines. Oh and maybe shut down anybody who dares to QUESTION???

Stay tuned as we go down the rabbit hole.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
DelMarJay

If you grow up learning to cheat, and I mean really learn, things become weird. It's like having vampire eyes. Somehow you see angles others swear are not there.

My brother worked in the infancy of IT and worked on security issues. This was the beginning of the 2000's and I had noticed some strange payouts for quite awhile regarding the west coast Pick 6. He had a friend that worked for Ticketmaster in Admin. Both said something didn't smell right. I talked to some track and DRF people who said that many of those weird payouts were placed thru ONE particular hub.

Fast forward to me getting an appt. to speak to the GM's of Hollywood Park and Del Mar. Both were extremely nice but in no uncertain terms let me know that EVERY bet placed is TIME stamped and every winning P6 ticket is thoroughly checked and certified. I pleaded that the payouts just were not making mathematical sense. Crickets. My frustration knows no end.

"Yeah, we know what happened. But Guiliani was brought in and all was right in the world. Right?" Right.......?"
Old 04-09-2018, 08:05 AM   #4
DelMarJay

Grift always gets bigger. One door closes. A new and bigger one is created.

HEAR, HEAR, here it is!!!

Past Posting is about the easiest ripoff of ALL TIME. All you need is about 15-30 seconds after the race starts. And a couple willing people to look the other way.

Oh and this is most important; you need a story that the good people who love horses and horse racing will believe when they ask about those pesky "late odds changing." And believe me all of their reasons are complete, forgive the expression, horse****.

Here is some good h.s. for you:

"Late money is always the smart money"
"The big bettors are using sophisticated computer models"
"ALL bets are time stamped and are checked and verified"(where have we heard that?")
"Locking betting BEFORE the horses break WILL KILL US ALL"(ok, my slight exaggeration)

Are you done? "Oh, then allow me to retort."
Old 04-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #5
DelMarJay

Record the races on tv for a week, I dare you. Now re-watch and notice the odds that change. Of course they change. But that AINT the issue. It's the proportion of winners odds going down, and in so many cases, consistently and seriously down.

Now notice the odds of the favorite at gate time. Should this horse break well, notice some 95 % of those times that horse's odds go down. Now notice when the favorite at post time breaks bad or seriously near the back. Notice how often in those instances our favorites odds go up, while the winners odds will go down. It's absolutely fraudulent.

Any mathematician can tell you it breaks all Proportionality. You see, this principle tells us that a favorite should be the same odds or LOWER after the bell than the odds at the bell. Any longshot should be the same or HIGHER odds after the bell than at the bell. NO MATTER HOW A HORSE BREAKS!!!!

Can a computer see where the horses are fifteen seconds after a race? But a human can!

And stop believing the h.s. about computer models giving a better value to a particular horse's odds. Any mathematician will tell you that cannot work at all. That is easily seen when you realize if a computer tells you a horse is a good bet at 5-1 just before the bell, it has no clue that the same horse after the bell might be 2-1. Can it use a time machine to get you back before the race to let you know 2-1 is bad value? Are you starting to see the h.s!!!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:05 AM   #6
DelMarJay

The red pill makes life much tougher. But it helps you see, doesn't it?

Who needs a darn computer model. I can be at a track or a friendly OTB and bet 15-30 seconds after a race. I know, you've heard it before and somehow know I'm wrong and you're right. The fact is most every OTB and racetrack are completely vulnerable to a pretty simple cheat.

The tellers are allotted extra time after the bell to cancel a bet. This, so she or he isn't stuck with tickets that bettors have not paid for and are adamant a bet was made incorrectly just before the bell. Can you picture it? Happens all the time. Thousand of dollars is bet this way to affect the odds. Most of it cancelled on large bets where the favorite breaks bad.

All you need is a spotter and a bettor, and if you've done it right a person on the inside like a teller or backroom computer friend(like the P6 people). I've seen it done with my own eyes, time and time again.

Time stamps are still completely vulnerable and don't let people tell you differently. It's all right in front of you if you finally wake up. Yes, it is insanity to keep believing all the lies. CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
TiffaniO
Queen B

Easy fix... stop wagering. 👌
TiffaniO is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #8
sour grapes
Veteran

quit betting

horses are rigged,play bingo much more enjoyable
sour grapes is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #9
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Unless there is some actual proof posted, this thread is going to get a change to the title.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 10:11 AM   #10
horses4courses

Not rocket science

People should start taking their own samples.
This will be easier for anyone with TVG or RTN,
but it could be done at any simulcast facility as well.

Look at any number of races during the day.
Sprints are preferable, because the advantage
out of the gate is greater. At 0 minutes to post,
make a list of all the starters odds. If a horse
breaks well on top, track his odds during the race.

You can probably get 5 or more samples a day.
Total them up over time.
If there is a strong trend of bet downs during
the race, the answer is pretty clear.
If not, well........

Not all of the quick breaking horses will win.
A fair percentage will, though.
If they are regularly dropping in odds in the
first quarter mile, you have to think the worst.

Maybe it's at some tracks more than others?
I don't know.

The race at Keeneland on Sunday that set PA off
was one I was watching closely. I had the winner
in a contest and was expecting an 8-1 return.
Dropping to 9-2 during the race at a major track
like Keeneland was a kick in the teeth.

I'm not convinced there is past posting.
Wouldn't take much to sway me, though.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
People should start taking their own samples.
This will be easier for anyone with TVG or RTN,
but it could be done at any simulcast facility as well.

Look at any number of races during the day.
Sprints are preferable, because the advantage
out of the gate is greater. At 0 minutes to post,
make a list of all the starters odds. If a horse
breaks well on top, track his odds during the race.

You can probably get 5 or more samples a day.
Total them up over time.
If there is a strong trend of bet downs during
the race, the answer is pretty clear.
If not, well........

Not all of the quick breaking horses will win.
A fair percentage will, though.
If they are regularly dropping in odds in the
first quarter mile, you have to think the worst.

Maybe it's at some tracks more than others?
I don't know.

The race at Keeneland on Sunday that set PA off
was one I was watching closely. I had the winner
in a contest and was expecting an 8-1 return.
Dropping to 9-2 during the race at a major track
like Keeneland was a kick in the teeth.

I'm not convinced there is past posting.
Wouldn't take much to sway me, though.
You would think the creator of this thread would have gobs of data to present to us...CRICKETS!!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 11:21 AM   #12
jay68802

You can't hear me chewing because of the noisy crickets.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 12:12 PM   #13
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

I don't think it would be possible to do it at a simulcast facility, but the track holding the races, yes. At a local track one time, I made a late bet that I thought was going to be cancelled, but it wasn't. The incentive for the track seems too great to not accept bets a few seconds late.

But yes I agree with the responses here, the title of this thread seems to be misnomer. Hey DelMarJay, where's the beef?
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 12:13 PM   #14
lamboguy

i am going to be heading to a place this summer that i have the inclination that i can get down after the race. if its possible i will film it and post it here and leave no doubt in anyone's mind.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post

You can't hear me chewing because of the noisy crickets.
pssst.
They are in your popcorn!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: