Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2020, 04:21 AM   #211
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The field results extended well beyond her clinic and into several countries. I posted many links about same last week.
Would you accept someone telling you they can flap their arms and fly, without seeing them lift off? Yes, there are unexpected discoveries and advances, but

A reminder

Old 08-03-2020, 05:11 AM   #212
TJDave

Here is the latest from the good doctor:

Old 08-03-2020, 10:15 AM   #213
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

https://youtu.be/cu6CUYXpXKo
I didn't watch it yet...but whatever it is...does it automatically make her a bad doctor?

Based on the title of the video, I assume it has to do with religion...what's next? Ban all Jews from being doctors because they don't believe in JC as the messiah?

You're probably one of those who think a "business executive" who donates privately to the Trump re-election campaign should be fired from his job.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-03-2020 at 10:17 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 10:30 AM   #214
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

https://youtu.be/cu6CUYXpXKo
Sounds like a joyful message to me! God loves the United States ,she chants, But God loves us all, there are no boundaries on any map. I like the echo effect, even though she is only preaching to a camera in front of a screen. She needs to add some fake crowd noise , like the MLB.

Last edited by jk3521; 08-03-2020 at 10:33 AM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 11:42 AM   #215
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Would you accept someone telling you they can flap their arms and fly, without seeing them lift off? Yes, there are unexpected discoveries and advances, but

A reminder

The results of many recovered patients verify the drugs efficacy.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:49 AM   #216
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521 View Post
Sounds like a joyful message to me! God loves the United States ,she chants, But God loves us all, there are no boundaries on any map. I like the echo effect, even though she is only preaching to a camera in front of a screen. She needs to add some fake crowd noise , like the MLB.
She has added civil worship to her liturgy, i.e. nationalism, which is spiritually dangerous.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #217
hcap

Quote:
The results of many recovered patients verify the drugs efficacy.
How do you know that bunky? The whole point is to evade Murphy's Law. Present in all endeavors. If it can go wrong, it will go wrong. Applies in setting up the conditions of a proper clinical trial. Collecting and tabulating the evidence, and in analyzing the results. And people can go wrong in acting out an agenda interfering with perhaps good intentions.

Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Thus, a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial is a medical study involving human participants in which neither side knows who's getting what treatment and placebo are given to a control group.

Studies follow a hierarchy in terms of the quality of evidence that they can provide. Randomized double blind placebo control (RDBPC) studies are considered the “gold standard” of epidemiologic studies.

Last edited by hcap; 08-03-2020 at 12:25 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 12:14 PM   #218
hcap

Quote:
She has added civil worship to her liturgy, i.e. nationalism, which is spiritually dangerous.
Do you take her seriously?
No doubts?
Old 08-03-2020, 01:27 PM   #219
boxcar

Quote:
How do you know that bunky? The whole point is to evade Murphy's Law. Present in all endeavors. If it can go wrong, it will go wrong. Applies in setting up the conditions of a proper clinical trial. Collecting and tabulating the evidence, and in analyzing the results. And people can go wrong in acting out an agenda interfering with perhaps good intentions.

Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Thus, a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial is a medical study involving human participants in which neither side knows who's getting what treatment and placebo are given to a control group.

Studies follow a hierarchy in terms of the quality of evidence that they can provide. Randomized double blind placebo control (RDBPC) studies are considered the “gold standard” of epidemiologic studies.
I believe the articles I read. How do you know "science" is being truthful when they tell you HCQ is ineffective against covid-19?

Also, is the "Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial" the only valid way of testing?
Old 08-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #220
boxcar

Quote:
Do you take her seriously?
No doubts?
She appears to be from a Pentecostal or Charismatic background, and these groups can hold to some strange beliefs. I haven't bothered to explore her website to see what she's all about personally because I don't have the time.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:15 PM   #221
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I don’t care if she’s a voodoo priestess from the Louisiana swamp.

She has 350+ patients who have recovered. She’s worth a listen.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:25 PM   #222
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I don’t care if she’s a voodoo priestess from the Louisiana swamp.

She has 350+ patients who have recovered. She’s worth a listen.
Exactly!
Old 08-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #223
horses4courses

Makes perfect sense to me

Word up.

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 04:50 PM   #224
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Word up.

Racist
Old 08-03-2020, 04:59 PM   #225
hcap

Quote:
I believe the articles I read. How do you know "science" is being truthful when they tell you HCQ is ineffective against covid-19?

Also, is the "Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial" the only valid way of testing?
The science that has found no effectiveness for HCQ, followed the "gold standard of investigating new medications, have correctly employed peer-reviewed "Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial procedures, thus having a greater chance of discerning truth regarding HCQ, than poorly conducted studies subject to many more human errors and random failures that creep into all human endeavors. Peer-review double checks a study with those peers most qualified to verify that study.

As I suggested, have your far right wealthy "heroes" including Trump, quickly put up or shut up, and fund proper peer-reviewed "gold standard" trials, so your HCQ studies meet proper standards, and have more credence

Last edited by hcap; 08-03-2020 at 05:01 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply