Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #106
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.
Of course, you're not. You're way too small to fit into my shoes.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #107
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch
wikileaks has never been credibly accused of releasing faked documents.
But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-or-are-they-/

Are the Clinton WikiLeaks emails doctored, or are they authentic?

t’s not just that they came from Russian hackers in an attempt to meddle in the U.S. election.

But also that they might have been doctored.

"It’s possible to verify the legitimacy of some, but not all, of the emails, cybersecurity experts said. So we can’t definitively say none of the thousands of leaked emails, which came from campaign chair John Podesta's account, have been doctored.

..."I would be shocked if the emails weren't altered," said Jamie Winterton, director of strategy for Arizona State University’s Global Security Initiative, citing Russia’s long history of spreading disinformation. In massive document dumps like the Podesta email leak, the risk of encountering altered documents is heightened because it’s easy to slip them in among thousands of genuine documents, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

"It is possible the WikiLeaks dump of Podesta’s emails includes forged or altered documents," Hennessey said. "With any large leak, it is wise to proceed with caution and skepticism and verify the authenticity of documents before reporting."

.................................................. .

However I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate. Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile ring?

As I said in your original pizzagate posts, I think all of it is pure and total crap.

Last edited by hcap; 03-09-2018 at 02:15 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 08:42 AM   #108
mrhorseplayer

HC destroying hard drives and cell phones while being under federal investigation is a felony and thats how many counts?
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 08:52 AM   #109
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
HC destroying hard drives and cell phones while being under federal investigation is a felony and thats how many counts?
they have been compromised, how can we be sure she did it? (hcap logic)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 09:03 AM   #110
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

We should wipe her out - you know, like with a cloth!

Lying bitch.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:19 AM   #111
hcap

One more time, I asked " I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate

Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile conspiracy plot
Old 03-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #112
woodtoo

The Truth is Out There...dum dum dum da
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #113
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
One more time, I asked " I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate

Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile conspiracy plot
It's not any one email I would imagine...if it were ONE SINGLE smoking gun email, it would probably lend a lot more credence to the conspiracy theory.

I believe it's a cacophony of emails all using the same, strange, secret code words apparently...because, like I asked you (and you have yet to answer), one can't possibly believe they are talking about ACTUAL pizza and ACTUAL hotdogs in those multitude of emails in which these apparent code words appear over and over again.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 12:01 PM   #114
davew

Quote:

the one about spirit cooking with artist and Luciferian, Marina Abrimovic.

https://truthearth.org/2016/11/07/pe...ry-disturbing/
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #115
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the one about spirit cooking with artist and Luciferian, Marina Abrimovic.

https://truthearth.org/2016/11/07/pe...ry-disturbing/
Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice.

Youse guys are out of your teny tiny minds. Hint: teny tiny CODE means minuscule, or microscopic. Got it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985

The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread

No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

But thousands of people are convinced that a paedophilia ring involving people at the highest levels of the Democratic Party is operating out of a Washington pizza restaurant.

The story riveted fringes of Twitter - nearly a million messages were sent last month using the term "pizzagate".
Old 03-09-2018, 04:36 PM   #116
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's not any one email I would imagine...if it were ONE SINGLE smoking gun email, it would probably lend a lot more credence to the conspiracy theory.

I believe it's a cacophony of emails all using the same, strange, secret code words apparently...because, like I asked you (and you have yet to answer), one can't possibly believe they are talking about ACTUAL pizza and ACTUAL hotdogs in those multitude of emails in which these apparent code words appear over and over again.
Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

Proceed with the cacophony
Old 03-10-2018, 12:29 AM   #117
hcap

Somehow, conspiracy theorists keep winding up in Trump administration.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/09/som...dministration/

John Gibbs, a senior official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, repeatedly promoted a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief had engaged in satanic rituals.

During the 2016 campaign, Gibbs was among many prominent supporters of candidate Donald Trump who spread false claims that John Podesta — at the time chairman of the Clinton operation — had attended a dinner held by satirical performance artist named Marina Abramovic who had previously mocked superstitious religious beliefs under the term “spirit cooking.”

Far-right internet trolls spun several emails released by WikiLeaks into a wide-ranging theory that Podesta, his brother Tony, and other top Democratic officials were secretly running a global child slavery ring which also involved satanic rituals and murder out of a pizzeria in a Washington suburb — a fiasco that came to be known as pizzagate.

Old 03-10-2018, 12:31 AM   #118
hcap

If You Believe In Pizzagate, You're A Willful Moron

https://www.ranker.com/list/debunkin....google.com%2F

The Comet Ping Pong pizza pedophile conspiracy theories epitomize the term conspiracy theory: a story based on little evidence, spurious connections, and "facts" that are completely made up. Debunking the Pizzagate conspiracy theory proves to be fairly easy, as most of the "facts" behind this controversy came from the same 4chan geniuses who gave the world the Chester Bennington pedophilia conspiracy. The Pizzagate conspiracy began when Wikileaks leaked emails from Hillary Clinton staffer John Podesta. Among his emails were messages between Podesta and James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor. The James Alefantis conspiracy stemmed from his own work with Democratic fundraisers and his ex-boyfriend, another prominent Democrat.

Thus, when the Pizzagate emails arrived, bottom-feeders on Reddit and 4chan spun a (dumb) story that Comet pizza was the site of a child sex ring. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the Comet pizza sex ring scandal took off, igniting conspiracies about Barack Obama, the Clintons, and even talk of Satanist involvement. Government officials from the US all the way to Turkey pushed the theory as fact, leading to one armed citizen actually walking into Comet Ping Pong and opening fire. While thankfully no one was hurt by this debacle, the same cannot be said for human dignity.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:01 AM   #119
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

I never said I believed there is some secret Dem Luciferian + whatever other words you put in my mouth and tacked on there.

The only thing I'VE done in THIS THREAD, is ask you if you believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS.

I bet you haven't even read any of the emails...because if you had, you couldn't come back here with a straight face (like mostpost, but he's GOOD), and tell me yes, I believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS...

Then again, you probably have read them, agree with me, but don't want to say so publicly. Any IDIOT reading those emails will say to themselves "self, what the hell are they talking about...it's certainly not about food."

If those emails came from Manafort you'd be demanding a second special counsel just to investigate what the hell he was covering up with the use of select food item code words.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:05 AM   #120
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Hcap, you could pretend Comet Pizza never existed and still have an interesting discussion about the emails. Have you read them?

The emails have nothing to do with Comet Pizza (at least I don't think any of the emails specifically mentions the place, but I could be wrong).

You really only have to read one or two of the emails to make your head spin.

But I get it...you're like Boxcar in the religious thread, but the Dems are your own "personal, untouchable Jesus" this time around...funny how that happens.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: