Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #16
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Got any proof of that?
I am sure it would not be the first time a man exaggerated his sexual escapades. Trump is a liar, as the left always points out.

Besides, Hillary I bet hillary took money from HIM before he switched parties!

Face, it the left has no respect for women other than talking about it.
There is no proof. The line that got everyone riled up was an exaggeration of what he COULD do to a woman and that woman still want to be with him. He was bragging about how easy it was for him to get women during his life, and no one should doubt that is the truth. Even the ugliest roadies have women throwing themselves at them.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #17
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
And once again, there has to be the obligatory deflection to the Clintons. If what Weinstein is accused of is true, he is a scumbag pure and simple. No excuses. There may also be a lot of Hollywood insiders who are culpable if they knew and covered up the allegations. I will give you that there would be a possible political connection if it were determined that the beneficiaries of his political donations had knowledge. Maybe they did. In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.
This shouldn't be political or a left/right issue. This guy was/is a real scumbag, and the real issue is that surely everyone in Hollywood knew it and did nothing about it. For all of Hollywood's preaching, they probably have the worst record of any industry of abusing young females (usually) sexually who are trying to get their foot in that industry door. Judd, what's her excuse for not protecting all the women who came after her from his sexually predatory ways? What's the excuse for all the unnamed people who knew and allowed him to continue his ways, who worked for him and help him create a name and lucrative business?

Remember this Hollywood crowd is the same who protected that director (name escapes me) who committed statutory rape and then went on the run.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:17 AM   #18
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
This shouldn't be political or a left/right issue. This guy was/is a real scumbag, and the real issue is that surely everyone in Hollywood knew it and did nothing about it. For all of Hollywood's preaching, they probably have the worst record of any industry of abusing young females (usually) sexually who are trying to get their foot in that industry door. Judd, what's her excuse for not protecting all the women who came after her from his sexually predatory ways? What's the excuse for all the unnamed people who knew and allowed him to continue his ways, who worked for him and help him create a name and lucrative business?

Remember this Hollywood crowd is the same who protected that director (name escapes me) who committed statutory rape and then went on the run.
Roman Polanski....He was protected and still is. Hollywood has many accusation of statutory rape on very young boy's and is swept under the carpet. All scum...Great post Fager
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #19
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Roman Polanski....He was protected and still is. Hollywood has many accusation of statutory rape on very young boy's and is swept under the carpet. All scum...Great post Fager
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 11:45 AM   #20
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Keep on looking left ..DUH! HOSS
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 12:11 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Your last sentence is priceless. The fact you actually believe it has me laughing out loud.
I find it amazing that any sane person would deny it!
Old 10-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.
You be sure to get back to me with the results of that investigation.

(I bet it turns out to be RUSSIANS!)
Old 10-08-2017, 05:12 PM   #23
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Harvey is 600k into Clinton from what I heard on the radio

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 52680FAF-9EB0-474C-9CD5-85A682DFD359.jpeg (424.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-08-2017, 07:24 PM   #24
davew

board of directors fired him - on a Sunday?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #25
jocko699
Resurrectionist

"That's a shame!"
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #26
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
You be sure to get back to me with the results of that investigation.

(I bet it turns out to be RUSSIANS!)
Well, he's now fired so...
Old 10-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #27
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post

I missed this the first time. So you want to blame Ashley Judd,who actually came forward about her harassment? You're victim blaming?

Wow man...I knew you were pathetic but you keep raising the bar.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:54 PM   #28
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, and the left has circled the wagons around him - as expected.
No one is more anti-women than a democrat. When you are rich and contribute, people like Ashley Judd need to learn to bend over and shut their mouths. That nasty women.

Hillary is the biggest offender - enabling Bill and scumbags like Harvey at the expense of women, just for the money and power. Hillary is nothing more than a WHORE. In spite of the pants suits!
Ashley Judd was one of the women who was allegedly abused. I get it man...a woman hasn't looked at you in DECADES but could you at least hide your hate a little?

What an embarrassment some of the men are here. No respect for women at all.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #29
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Ashley Judd was one of the women who was allegedly abused. I get it man...a woman hasn't looked at you in DECADES but could you at least hide your hate a little?

What an embarrassment some of the men are here. No respect for women at all.
If you can’t see or interpret Tom's post as a joke...........you’re just trolling........

Btw, Judd waited 20 years to tell her story apparently
Old 10-08-2017, 11:42 PM   #30
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
I missed this the first time. So you want to blame Ashley Judd,who actually came forward about her harassment? You're victim blaming?

Wow man...I knew you were pathetic but you keep raising the bar.
You are either dim or intentionally misinterpret what others say. Which is it?

You don't want to debate me on this subject. When an adult doesn't come forward to expose a sexual predator, then that adult is knowingly allowing that predator to take another victim. Judd and countless other adults in Hollywood allowed this man to likely victimize dozens of other women. I find that appalling, just as any decent person should, but I doubt you and decency are ever seen in the same place.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: