Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #1321
mostpost

More thoughts on the subject of who is and who is not an obsessive poster.
Normal work hours are between 8 & 5. I am retired. I can post anytime, but when I was working for the post office there is no way I could get near the computer, much less post on a forum such as this.

Clocker, on the other hand, is still working. He is in management. I am waiting for him to deny this. Today, during normal work hours, he has posted nine times; yesterday nine times; Wednesday eleven times; Tuesday eleven times and Monday five times. (Must have been a busy day at work )
Add to that all the time you have to spend reading these different to threads to comment intelligently....oh never mind.

It seems that Clocker spends so much of his work day not working that he might as well be a union worker.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #1322
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
First of all, stop saying liberal Brookings Institute.
The guy who spews "stupid", "liar", and "idiot" around here like confetti on New Years Eve gets his knickers in a twist about calling someone liberal!
Old 10-24-2014, 08:10 PM   #1323
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
I am starting to wonder if Clocker isn't a committee in the employ of the RNC. No one man can do all the things he claims to have done.
Our friend Clocker cannot be in the employ of the RNC for he makes too much sense and he knows what he's talking about.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:38 AM   #1324
dartman51

Quote:
First of all, stop saying liberal Brookings Institute. At best, Brookings is ideologically neutral.
Yada, yada, yada. From YOUR favorite source, Wikipedia.

The Brookings Institution is an American Liberal leaning think tank

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Institution
Old 10-25-2014, 01:48 AM   #1325
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartman51
Yada, yada, yada. From YOUR favorite source, Wikipedia.

The Brookings Institution is an American Liberal leaning think tank

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Institution
From that same wikipedia article. An academic analysis of Congressional records from 1993 to 2002 found that Brookings was referenced by conservative politicians almost as frequently as liberal politicians, earning a score of 53 on a 1-100 scale with 100 representing the most liberal score.
I'd say that is pretty centrist. Sometimes you need to read more than just the headline.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:34 AM   #1326
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
More thoughts on the subject of who is and who is not an obsessive poster.
Normal work hours are between 8 & 5. I am retired. I can post anytime, but when I was working for the post office there is no way I could get near the computer, much less post on a forum such as this.

Clocker, on the other hand, is still working. He is in management. I am waiting for him to deny this. Today, during normal work hours, he has posted nine times; yesterday nine times; Wednesday eleven times; Tuesday eleven times and Monday five times. (Must have been a busy day at work )
Add to that all the time you have to spend reading these different to threads to comment intelligently....oh never mind.

It seems that Clocker spends so much of his work day not working that he might as well be a union worker.
With the amount of smoke breaks union workers get, you could post a lot more than 9 times.

Someone called you a stalker recently...stop trying to prove them right with all the work you just put into how much certain people are posting and at what times....
Old 10-25-2014, 03:07 AM   #1327
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage

Someone called you a stalker recently...stop trying to prove them right with all the work you just put into how much certain people are posting and at what times....
You aren't a real celebrity until you have stalkers. I don't have much of a stalker, but you have to start somewhere.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #1328
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I have reported him to Homeland Security and the FBI. These are the signs we always wonder how people have missed after the fact.

Maggie Q, may be calling you.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #1329
davew

besides higher premiums, some plans will also get higher deductibles

I am glad 'they' know what is best for 'me'
Old 10-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #1330
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
You aren't a real celebrity until you have stalkers. I don't have much of a stalker, but you have to start somewhere.
Now I understand all this talk about stalkers lately. It's your desperate attempt to seem important.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #1331
Clocker

An HHS official explains to the Virginia legislature that they aren't cancelling 250,000 policies in that state, they are inviting 250,000 Virginians to join ObamaCare.

Quote:
“So, I just want to remind you that you weren’t losing insurance, you were just losing that insurance plan and were now being invited to go into the health insurance marketplace,” she finished.
Story
Old 10-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #1332
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I'm sure this is total bullshit and doesn't really exist......unless you need a doctor

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tors/17747839/

I'm sure USA Today made it up
Old 10-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #1333
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I'm sure this is total bullshit and doesn't really exist......unless you need a doctor
The problem is purposefully designed narrow networks to save costs. It is health care rationing without the stigma of death panels.

Quote:
President Obama’s healthcare law has provided an economic case study on the tradeoffs between cost and access.

Though insurance premiums soared for many Americans in 2014 — especially for young and healthy individuals — because of the regulations imposed by the law, those increases weren’t as high as they could have been. One reason is that insurers responded to the regulations with narrower networks.

Insurers throughout the country offering coverage through the new health insurance exchanges drove a hard bargain with medical providers, and thus many of those providers chose not to participate. The end result was that Americans who obtained coverage through the healthcare law often found that they didn’t have much choice when it came to doctors or hospitals. Those who averted “rate shock,” in other words, often found themselves exposed to “access shock.”
Full story
Old 10-29-2014, 06:00 PM   #1334
Clocker

About 25% of US doctors are opting out of ObamaCare, with more likely to follow.

Quote:
Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new survey by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524, estimated by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the total number of 893,851 active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

In January, an estimated 70% of California's physicians were not participating in Covered California plans.
More here.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #1335
ishman17

Quote:
Here is a facebook page that has many Obamacare success stories to counter the fake failure stories being posted here.
https://www.facebook.com/acasuccessstories
It must be hard for you to get by on a daily basis.....
Closed Thread