Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-01-2021, 11:29 PM   #181
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Frohes Neues Jahr to you as well.
Ich danke Ihnen.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2021, 08:34 AM   #182
lamboguy

odds

Loeffler +105

Wornack -130

Ossoff +120

Purdue -150
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2021, 09:13 AM   #183
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Dittos to you Tom!! Mitch McConnell is in the process of singlehandedly destroying any political leverage the Republicans may have ever had. I have been a lifetime Republican to this point, however, I cannot maintain that status any longer as it has become starkly clear what the Republicans up in our D.C. offices opinions are regarding the average man or woman in the U.S. today. No matter what metric you may utilize, these people are simply despicable by any measure.
Just like Paul Ryan intentionally lost the House, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is intentionally doing his best to lose the Senate.

The pay is the same when your in the minority and you have nothing to do but blame the majority for everything that goes wrong.
Old 01-02-2021, 11:57 AM   #184
lamboguy

even though i am not one that got the stimulus check the last time and i won't be getting it this time, i have no problem with people getting it..

i don't know if its right to question what the money goes for to the people that get these checks. i just question people getting the money to buy cigarettes, liquor, gamble, pay for insurance or put in the bank.. i would like to see that money spent on goods and services that are made in this country.

more than likely there will be more checks going out after this round and i expect it to help the economy.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:21 PM   #185
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
even though i am not one that got the stimulus check the last time and i won't be getting it this time, i have no problem with people getting it..

i don't know if its right to question what the money goes for to the people that get these checks. i just question people getting the money to buy cigarettes, liquor, gamble, pay for insurance or put in the bank.. i would like to see that money spent on goods and services that are made in this country.

more than likely there will be more checks going out after this round and i expect it to help the economy.
We actually see it in our restaurant sales.

Same with Tax returns.

I hope so this year.........Our local government is still campaigning against us.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:57 PM   #186
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
We actually see it in our restaurant sales.

Same with Tax returns.

I hope so this year.........Our local government is still campaigning against us.
i have no problem at all with restaurants, restaurants are good.. my main problem is with banks and insurance company's. i also don't like giving people money to smoke cigarettes or dope, drink whiskey, or gamble with the money. those things are non-productive to me.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:42 PM   #187
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i have no problem at all with restaurants, restaurants are good.. my main problem is with banks and insurance company's. i also don't like giving people money to smoke cigarettes or dope, drink whiskey, or gamble with the money. those things are non-productive to me.

My goodness. When I am not working or sleeping. I am one non productive SOB..LOL
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2021, 05:48 PM   #188
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
So what do you think his motivation is for holding back a vote? Does he want really want to lose the Senate?

The way I understand his reasoning (for one part, at least) is that Pelosi upped the income limit from $75,000 to $300,000 giving relief to people who do not really need it. Why are you blaming just Mitch and the Republicans for this whole issue? The way I see it is that it's the Demos who are forever changing and adding things into bills that cause delays...hence in the title of the article - 'Quietly Changed.' Is it a "so what?" issue?
Bottom line, the useless repubs voted FOR it all and AGAINST help for us. He has no reasoning. He is a power-mad POS having an hcap snit fit. F*** him.

Ditch Mitch
Dump Trump
Lose Cruz
Slam Graham

The time is now - DESTROY THE GOP THIS WEEK.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:43 PM   #189
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I bought a frame......

Send me $1200 and I will frame YOUR letter, too!
As I recall the letter was the next week the first time around.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply