Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bello View Post
My issue is NOT about a track bias which as Immortal points out should be advantageous to any player and I agree. It is often the way better and speedier horses at NYRA will often take back and watch an inferior horse get an easy lead and take advantage of the bias without a smidgen of a challenge.

I am surprised that Little Guy did not opine on that. Instead he went for the insults. And maybe he does not agree, so be it. But why the insults?

There is NO MENTION of little guy in the Original Post but as usual he is quick to insult. If you guys want to challenge my observations fair enough, but who is the troll here?

If every time someone posts an opinion and Little Guy and others jump in with the insults and name calling, the board will continue to fade away as it has of late.

No skin off of my ass either way!
That's nice....

Doesn't change the fact that your original post in the thread was wrong. Very wrong to be honest. But don't let me stop you
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 12:06 PM   #17
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
That's nice....

Doesn't change the fact that your original post in the thread was wrong. Very wrong to be honest. But don't let me stop you
I'm still trying to figure out where I insulted anyone ( or did any name calling )
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 01:46 PM   #18
ElKabong

I was going to ask him about that, but he was on a roll.
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 03:44 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
I'm still trying to figure out where I insulted anyone ( or did any name calling )
I'm guessing it was this:

"I love the internet....where truth and reality take a backseat to fantasy and BS."
Old 10-22-2018, 03:47 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

bello is just another professional trolljob...lots of those types

Maybe if I get rid of them, the board will stop fading away....
Old 10-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #21
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
bello is just another professional trolljob...lots of those types

Maybe if I get rid of them, the board will stop fading away....
Yep, maybe you should. You called me a troll from day one when I made fun of the Big A plant. Where was I a troll on this thread or any other thread.

I'll tell you what and do you a favor and stop posting here like so many others have.

No issue for me.
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #22
chiguy

I don't know much about this subject but I would guess that the NYRA is in a tough spot these days. Multiple states near NY have slot fueled purses with easier competition. I feel like it used to be NY was the real major player and benefited from nearby racing states to help with field size. With FL having more year round racing and PA, NJ and ON having slots money as well as what must be a cheaper day rate, it is tougher to draw the fields like they used to. I still think nobody does big days like the NYRA but the day in day out racing is not what it once was. Seems like that Woodbine really has some great cards to play.
chiguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 06:33 PM   #23
bobphilo

Quote:
Not sure what possessed me to tune into Belmont today but what a snorefest.

Every race Lone Speed. Everone takes back and the winners win easily wire to wire.

How can anyone play this conveyor belt racing. Worth than Yonkers in its heyday of line up racing. I wasted paper printing out the form. Glad I didn't waste my money.
Maybe sometimes the riders of other horses don't want to be sacrificial lambs by engaging a faster horse in a speed duel just to make some bettors happy.
The jockey's role is to get the best possible finish for his own horse and not to act as his own rabbit and get the speed beat but himself beat even worse.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 09:21 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I'll tell you what and do you a favor and stop posting here like so many others have.
Hah...as if...

I'll let you in on a little secret bello...it doesn't matter to me...you think it does...but it really doesn't.

I've already won. My board is the last big general racing board left standing and (relatively) active.

All others are either comparative ghost towns or gone altogether.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-24-2018 at 09:24 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: