Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 08-10-2020, 06:57 AM   #16
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Crestridge: Pace view Platinum is a incredible software program. NorCal Greg is a member here and is always giving tips on his programs. Top shelf programs with incredible service. You can't go wrong with this. It works into my schedule. I am very busy and do not have much time to knuckle down and handicap. I have done well with his programs. This is my opinion. If I am out of line with my post, please delete it. PS you will have to manually scratch. LOL
Greg also has a thread going with over a million views.....

he surpasses the adjective of "put up or shut up"

his program is loved by many and hes not afraid to show it off..

As for scratches...look for a post by "headhawg" where he developed a program that should take of that issue..and its FREE

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 07:34 AM   #17
acorn54

im like switzerland. i have had alot of the software and tested a bunch of demos. more than i can remember. i take the best from each, as i have found that a better approach for me. to be honest i did not try hsh, so can't comment on that.
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #18
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

No Chris, you were right, I was ignorant about the other programs out there. I'll check out "Greg", always interested in good software. However, JCap has been very helpful for me. Also Jeff P. is "tops", always helpful and is very, very smart!!
crestridge is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 08:24 AM   #19
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn54 View Post
im like switzerland. i have had alot of the software and tested a bunch of demos. more than i can remember. i take the best from each, as i have found that a better approach for me. to be honest i did not try hsh, so can't comment on that.
There is no HSH Demo.....

One of the first statements made to me was that "most people don't last 3 months"
Old 08-10-2020, 08:38 AM   #20
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

Thanks Mike for the "headsup" on Greg. I'll definitely check this program out. I've heard alot of things about it here. Also I want to give "Pace" a thanks, for allowing us to struggle with one of the most enjoyable endeavors, handicapping these races. We're quit a bunch of "opinionated" analyst, debating this and that, sometimes with "gusto", but always with "heart". Such a joy!!
Old 08-10-2020, 08:40 AM   #21
acorn54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
There is no HSH Demo.....

One of the first statements made to me was that "most people don't last 3 months"
in 2002, my year might be incorrect, but anyway there was a holiday promo for hsh and the developer reached out to me, to sell it for below 100, but based on a internet friend i was told to stay away.
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 08:50 AM   #22
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

Acorn, I'm with you, have tried so many softwares. I remember one, many years ago, with a guy named John Rancont (I believe that was his name), used data from HDW, and was a very expensive program, used AI. Good program, but John was a "difficult", to say the least, guy to work with. The program no longer operates. Maybe someone else remembers this guy.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:28 AM   #23
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

Rancont's program was named, "Winner's Circle", if my memory is correct.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn54 View Post
in 2002, my year might be incorrect, but anyway there was a holiday promo for hsh and the developer reached out to me, to sell it for below 100, but based on a internet friend i was told to stay away.
That's a real shame....your friend was wrong...and getting that program for that price is the bargain of the century.

Unlike others on here who talk and talk and talk and talk about programs, I've actually used HSH to post hundreds and hundreds selections that proved profitable in the end....posted right here on PA...mostly in the VIP section (which many of you have access to), but some in the selections section (like last year's Breeders' Cup).

Some people love to talk...I'd rather prove...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-10-2020 at 10:54 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 11:59 AM   #25
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That's a real shame....your friend was wrong...and getting that program for that price is the bargain of the century.

Unlike others on here who talk and talk and talk and talk about programs, I've actually used HSH to post hundreds and hundreds selections that proved profitable in the end....posted right here on PA...mostly in the VIP section (which many of you have access to), but some in the selections section (like last year's Breeders' Cup).

Well...looks like I have no say because it all gets deleted because your happy with it...Enjoy!!!
Old 08-10-2020, 12:14 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Well...looks like I have no say because it all gets deleted because your happy with it...Enjoy!!!
You can talk as much as you want about your experiences with the program.

But stop violating TOS.

It's pretty simple.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #27
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
You can talk as much as you want about your experiences with the program.

But stop violating TOS.

It's pretty simple.
The "experience" is more than just the software....
Old 08-10-2020, 12:34 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Nobody cares about your personal vendettas caused by the plagues cast to your very soul by the evil Dave Schwartz....
Old 08-10-2020, 02:21 PM   #29
lefty359

Quote:

Amen to that.
I've heard Dave say that 20% of HSH users are profitable. I wonder how many of the other software developers can say that!

Doc Sartin used to put out the Follow-Up every other month. I wish some other software developer would do the same.
lefty359 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 04:04 PM   #30
jim michalak

yeah, i remember winner's circle

didn't it promise something like 80% prime play winners which it came nowhere near of producing?
jim michalak is offline   Reply With Quote Reply