Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-28-2020, 07:01 PM   #76
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Best part of a thread about twitter censorship is the thread starter posts tweets all day long.

Is it me?
Don't piss him off...because he'll keep reminding us again of all the Twitter followers that he has.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:09 PM   #77
snappit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
So, how is Joe Biden any different?
Ah, the old 'what about'?, is that the only defense you can make of Trump. I don't know enough about Biden and I'm sure he has his bad points too, just like every other President/politician has but, no one has set the bar as low as Trump when it comes to lack of dignity and self obsession. No matter how bad previous presidents have been none of them have caused the level of embarrassment and disrespect from all round the world to his office and the USA. Although expected, his present behaviour where he can't even bow out in a dignified manner says it all.

This is dignity in defeat.

snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:10 PM   #78
snappit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Who cares about Trump?
Seems a lot of people on here are obsessive members of his cult.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:32 PM   #79
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
Ah, the old 'what about'?, is that the only defense you can make of Trump. I don't know enough about Biden and I'm sure he has his bad points too, just like every other President/politician has but, no one has set the bar as low as Trump when it comes to lack of dignity and self obsession. No matter how bad previous presidents have been none of them have caused the level of embarrassment and disrespect from all round the world to his office and the USA. Although expected, his present behaviour where he can't even bow out in a dignified manner says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgqRKYapU8
You're the one that assigned Trump a bunch of labels and now you say that you don't know much about Biden. Look him up matches every label designated to Trump.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump did.
He got peace treaties in the Middle East that everyone thought would be impossible.
Most importantly he made us energy independent.

Biden wants to make us dependent on Arab oil and Chinese steel again.
That will make us less secure and once again American money will be used to fund our enemies actions against us.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:58 PM   #80
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Seems a lot of people on here are obsessive members of his cult.
You don’t get it. Nobody is in love with Trump. They would vote for Benny Hill over a Democrat/Leftist.

We learned from the Dems when they elected the empty suit named Obama
Old 11-28-2020, 08:15 PM   #81
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You don’t get it. Nobody is in love with Trump. They would vote for Benny Hill over a Democrat/Leftist.

We learned from the Dems when they elected the empty suit named Obama
Obama was elected because the Republican nominee was John McCain...who, as it turned out, was despised even by the Republicans. And Obama was reelected because the next Republican nominee was Mitt Romney...whom even the Republicans labeled as the "most despicable Neo-Con in recent memory".

By comparison, the "empty suit" was a reasonable choice...IMO.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:44 PM   #82
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You don’t get it. Nobody is in love with Trump.
You must have missed MargieRose's posts here over the last 4 years. According to her...Trump can do no wrong.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:33 PM   #83
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You must have missed MargieRose's posts here over the last 4 years. According to her...Trump can do no wrong.
Well, it sounds like you do know what President Trump has done wrong in the past 4 years.

What was it, thaskalos?
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 09:34 PM   #84
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Nobody loves him but he's never criticized even when he completely abandons conservative principles...

I remember when Obama was going to spend us into the ground... then Trump took office and Ralph decided the debt wasn't important anymore.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:35 PM   #85
myohmyjustify

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgqRKYapU8
John McCain never wanted to BE president, he just wanted to be the GOP nominee and run for president. Same can be said for Bob Dole.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 09:45 PM   #86
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nobody loves him but he's never criticized even when he completely abandons conservative principles...

I remember when Obama was going to spend us into the ground... then Trump took office and Ralph decided the debt wasn't important anymore.
The federal deficit only matters when a DEMOCRAT occupies the White House.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:56 PM   #87
mountainman

I rarely scan twitter. And despise social media. But my off the cuff impression is if you don't have 5,000 followers, you are tweeting to yourself.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:41 PM   #88
OntheRail

Quote:
The people who are duped are the ones who believe everything Briben or his acolytes say. They think the lying, racist, narcissistic, sex abuser cares about them when in reality he doesn't, he cares about no one but himself and uses those who listen to him for his own purposes.
ftfy
Old 11-28-2020, 11:06 PM   #89
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

They can’t admit they love him because they know how ridiculous it makes them look.

You got guys and Karen’s on here who have posted non stop about the guy for four years who suddenly don’t care about him.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 11:19 PM   #90
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
They can’t admit they love him because they know how ridiculous it makes them look.

You got guys and Karen’s on here who have posted non stop about the guy for four years who suddenly don’t care about him.
Don't care about him but want states/courts to nullify elections in order for him to stay in power...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: