Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-10-2020, 01:39 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I never claimed on this website that dead people voting has a material impact on elections.

But that's for normal elections.

I have no idea how much more "dead people voting" might have been exploited due to the fact that all these ballots were sent out due to COVID...something that has never happened before.

That's why many times I have responded to you "let the process play itself out."

Why would anyone want to shut down investigations into allegations of voter fraud?
Old 11-10-2020, 02:02 PM   #17
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I never claimed on this website that dead people voting has a material impact on elections.

But that's for normal elections.

I have no idea how much more "dead people voting" might have been exploited due to the fact that all these ballots were sent out due to COVID...something that has never happened before.

That's why many times I have responded to you "let the process play itself out."

Why would anyone want to shut down investigations into allegations of voter fraud?
Except you're not doing that. You've already, repeatedly, claimed the election is a fraud. By definition, you're not letting it play out.

No one reasonable would shut down investigations into reasonable allegations of fraud. But reasonable people also wouldn't start with a conclusion and work back from there, which is what you've done.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 02:34 PM   #18
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Except you're not doing that. You've already, repeatedly, claimed the election is a fraud. By definition, you're not letting it play out.

No one reasonable would shut down investigations into reasonable allegations of fraud. But reasonable people also wouldn't start with a conclusion and work back from there, which is what you've done.
Reasonable people wouldn't start with a conclusion and work back from there?

Isn't that exactly what the left did with Russia Russia Russia?

-jp

Old 11-10-2020, 02:49 PM   #19
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Reasonable people wouldn't start with a conclusion and work back from there?

Isn't that exactly what the left did with Russia Russia Russia?

-jp

Lol, ahhh how I've missed, "but the Dems!"
Old 11-10-2020, 03:10 PM   #20
Light
Veteran

Jerry

My take on this is that Don the con KNOWS there is no election fraud and that he has no chance to overturn the election. Just like he knew the Virus was deadlier than the flu (on tape) but said the opposite for political reasons.

He's claiming fraud to have what he feels is a more credible exit ramp from the presidency without feelings of humiliation or disgrace to himself and his supporters. Its all about his ego as usual.

When this "fraud" game is over, and the courts say what they are saying now, that there is no evidence of fraud or the recounts do not change the vote by more than a couple of hundred votes either way as has always been the case, Don the con will continue to insinuate that the system is rigged against him specifically, way after he is out of office.

He will continue to badger Biden and the democrats with conspiracies from the sidelines as will his diehard fans more so than he did with the Obama's birther conspiracy.

But a more serious concern to Don the con that few are talking about is that he will have a slew of lawsuits that can now be enacted against him as opposed to his immunity as a sitting president. For example the Stormy Daniels case where Cohen has been sentenced for 3 years for following Trumps orders. How can you not prosecute the boss but only the ones who carried out his orders? Plus he has the Mueller obstruction of justice issue than can now proceed. Plus he has the NY DA conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his company's business dealings. Plus he will now have to provide DNA evidence to the attorneys of a woman who accused him of rape. And on and on.

His diehard supporters think he will run again in 4 years. My guess is he will be incarcerated with poetic justice chants of "Lock him up". This is the more pressing reason he wants to stay in office.

Let him and his supporters knock themselves out with these claims. He's going to end up indicted like almost 40 others were in his corrupt administration.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #21
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Jerry

My take on this is that Don the con KNOWS there is no election fraud and that he has no chance to overturn the election. Just like he knew the Virus was deadlier than the flu (on tape) but said the opposite for political reasons.

He's claiming fraud to have what he feels is a more credible exit ramp from the presidency without feelings of humiliation or disgrace to himself and his supporters. Its all about his ego as usual.

When this "fraud" game is over, and the courts say what they are saying now, that there is no evidence of fraud or the recounts do not change the vote by more than a couple of hundred votes either way as has always been the case, Don the con will continue to insinuate that the system is rigged against him specifically, way after he is out of office.

He will continue to badger Biden and the democrats with conspiracies from the sidelines as will his diehard fans more so than he did with the Obama's birther conspiracy.

But a more serious concern to Don the con that few are talking about is that he will have a slew of lawsuits that can now be enacted against him as opposed to his immunity as a sitting president. For example the Stormy Daniels case where Cohen has been sentenced for 3 years for following Trumps orders. How can you not prosecute the boss but only the ones who carried out his orders? Plus he has the Mueller obstruction of justice issue than can now proceed. Plus he has the NY DA conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his company's business dealings. Plus he will now have to provide DNA evidence to the attorneys of a woman who accused him of rape. And on and on.

His diehard supporters think he will run again in 4 years. My guess is he will be incarcerated with poetic justice chants of "Lock him up". This is the more pressing reason he wants to stay in office.

Let him and his supporters knock themselves out with these claims. He's going to end up indicted like almost 40 others were in his corrupt administration.
He is following Hillary's plan to the T. I did not see you wright up the same BS piece on her. Funny people.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 03:53 PM   #22
Light
Veteran

I don't recall Hillary being the president of the United States.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:54 PM   #23
chrisl

Quote:
Same propaganda.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #24
Light
Veteran

No one cares what Hillary says.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #25
mowens33
A man hears what he wants

Quote:
Light, stop trying to make sense, you will only confuse them.
You can lead Elephants to water but you can’t make them drink! Or is that THINK?
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 05:57 PM   #26
Burls
Veteran

It's all fun and games until someone mentions a perjury indictment.
Then the whistleblowers vanish like the morning dew.

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...89047933816836

You think people who are capable of allegedly fixing a presidential election won't stop short at witness intimidation/bribery?

Man you sure are gullible.

You guys are right though.

None of this matters. As we've seen, the cuck is way too strong, and way too many powerful people with tons of $$$ want to see this man outta there.

And like I've said before, I'm shocked Trump lived through his term (well, I guess there is still some time left).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-10-2020 at 06:27 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 06:25 PM   #28
chrisl

Quote:

You said whistleblowers. You posted a fake twitter thread. And only one. Where is the others who recanted. Your post said many. Making up shit again.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:40 PM   #29
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You think people who are capable of allegedly fixing a presidential election won't stop short at witness intimidation/bribery?

Man you sure are gullible.

You guys are right though.

None of this matters. As we've seen, the cuck is way too strong, and way too many powerful people with tons of $$$ want to see this man outta there.

And like I've said before, I'm shocked Trump lived through his term (well, I guess there is still some time left).
PA, come on man. You're putting yourself in a corner where the ONLY outcome you'll live with is either Trump winning or it's a complete fraud. You told me to let the process play out. What are you hoping comes out of it playing out if you take the stance in your quote above?
Old 11-10-2020, 06:41 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Hold your horses.

The guy was wearing a wire and taking video for Project Veritas

This is going to fun. The FBI is described as forcing him to recant

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: