Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2020, 02:21 PM   #31
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Here's your ongoing process of evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVEppGkTQw

It's Rudy, so you will say it's not evidence.

But...you asked for it...so here it is.

He directly addresses your claim of "no evidence."

Witnesses are evidence. They always have been. They always will be.

Whether the evidence turns out to be credible or not remains to be seen.

But there is evidence.
Lol yeah he's a clown. But if there are actual witnesses, great, let's hear from them in court. So far all I see is "some guy told me so".
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 02:27 PM   #32
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
None of the evidence shown you thus far was enough for you, and likely nothing will ever be...so why bother?

You can just keep replying with the cute "So no evidence...thanks"

I'm not actually trying to convince you of anything, because I don't really care whether you believe it or not. You're not one who has any impact on this process.
Perhaps because there hasn't really been any so far? And what has been presented, like the WI registered voter thing, was an absolute lie.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:32 PM   #33
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
So no evidence. Got it.

If someone says they will take someone out and repeats it numerous times, then makes numerous unsuccessful attempts to do so - then all of a sudden the person shows up dead...
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 02:33 PM   #34
MargieRose

450,000 votes in one dump (Sidney Powell) with just Biden's name colored in should be enough evidence of voter fraud for any reasonable mind.

Come on, man!

Video with Maria Bartiromo...

Sidney Powell: "At Least 450,000 Ballots in Key States only had a Mark for Joe Biden on them"
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #35
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You're picking on PA Mike's stating "VOTING FRAUD for 4+ years." You're playing a game of semantics. You know exactly what he meant...but, then again, maybe you don't. I wouldn't be surprised.

"You all..." is an out and out LIE! A statement like that just tells me that you would have been a perfect hire for the Demos at one of the counting stations.
It's not a game of semantics, what are you talking about? In response to me thinking that him yelling about mass fraud is ridiculous, he said "VOITING FRAUD for 4+ years". When I asked for proof of Dems complaining about the type of voter fraud about which Republicans are currently complaining, he couldn't give any. Then you ask me why I'm asking that? It's a reasonable question. And how you either A not following the argument, or B trying to distort it.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:47 PM   #36
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Not at all what I said...you don't understand, obviously.

No one on here has claimed to be "super intelligent;" although, you have certainly implied that for yourself..."got it?"

The mutual gratification is all about you and YOUR ilk...get real!
Find me one place where I've implied whether I'm intelligent or not. If I had a nickel for every time some right leaning poster on here told me I couldn't think straight or that I'm an idiot or the list goes on and on, I'd have millions of dollars.

I've seen posts here claiming that the entire Democratic party is filled with idiots. So most of the posters here are smarter than 50%+ of the population? Give me a break. The most common rebuttal here is to try and belittle someones intelligence, which implies an inflated view of ones own intelligence
Old 11-09-2020, 02:49 PM   #37
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
If someone says they will take someone out and repeats it numerous times, then makes numerous unsuccessful attempts to do so - then all of a sudden the person shows up dead...
I guess this is a metaphor? For engaging w voters, championing mail in voting during a pandemic, highlighting the failures and recklessness of the other side? If that's a successful attempt to "take someone out", then yeah, good job.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:50 PM   #38
MargieRose

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #39
OntheRail

Quote:
Also, do you simply not read the prior posts? You all keep bringing up how Dems claimed there was massive voter fraud as a reason for why we should be entertaining Trump's claims. I'm asking you, when did they do that? Seems like a reasonable follow up question...
I take it you live under the Tacoma Narrows Bridge... The sun is out be careful your kind turn to stone in the light of day.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #40
ElKabong

Quote:
So no evidence. Got it.
For some reason democrats weren't interested in "evidence" during the Kavanaugh hearings. One woman with no one else to back up her story (even her best friend at the time) was enough.

Now we have several real time witnesses to fraud, and dems ignore it. Par for the course

If this gets to the USSC, Justice Thomas gets his sweet revenge on Biden. Kavanaugh gets his on Harris. ACB gets off to a good start. Good times. Good times
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 04:18 PM   #41
hcap

Quote:
Here's your ongoing process of evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVEppGkTQw

It's Rudy, so you will say it's not evidence.

But...you asked for it...so here it is.

He directly addresses your claim of "no evidence."

Witnesses are evidence. They always have been. They always will be.

Whether the evidence turns out to be credible or not remains to be seen.

But there is evidence.
Of a feeble-minded delineated has been ex lawyer who acted blindly as a "useful idiot" manipulated by both the Russians and Ukrainians?

Wakey wakey
Old 11-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #42
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
For some reason democrats weren't interested in "evidence" during the Kavanaugh hearings. One woman with no one else to back up her story (even her best friend at the time) was enough.

Now we have several real time witnesses to fraud, and dems ignore it. Par for the course

If this gets to the USSC, Justice Thomas gets his sweet revenge on Biden. Kavanaugh gets his on Harris. ACB gets off to a good start. Good times. Good times
Who? Provide links? And not "some guy" on twitter quoting "some other guy".

Also, EL OH EL at the "But Democrats weren't..." response again. PA, you should work on an auto draft feature for the site that explains away any negative with "But Democrats..."
Old 11-09-2020, 04:59 PM   #43
chrisl

Quote:
Find me one place where I've implied whether I'm intelligent or not. If I had a nickel for every time some right leaning poster on here told me I couldn't think straight or that I'm an idiot or the list goes on and on, I'd have millions of dollars.

I've seen posts here claiming that the entire Democratic party is filled with idiots. So most of the posters here are smarter than 50%+ of the population? Give me a break. The most common rebuttal here is to try and belittle someones intelligence, which implies an inflated view of ones own intelligence
You must be using the same math they are using on counting ballots, on your nickel for every post that they told the truth about you. I really think you are exaggerating just a little bit. Just a wee bit, Ya think!
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #44
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Interesting video. Thanks for posting it.

For those of you with zero interest in watching all 58 minutes:

If you want to know how our voting networks are structured and some of the entry points where they are vulnerable, watch from the 19:20 mark to the 29:20 mark.

The video claims to show proof of tampering in Kentucky in the 2018 election starting at about the 30:50 mark.

The video goes on to show tampering in the 2020 election starting at about the 40:10 mark.

And the video discusses how we can do better going forward starting at about the 48:00 mark.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-09-2020 at 05:49 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #45
davew

who needs evidence when it just does not FEEL right?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply