Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 08-01-2018, 05:56 PM   #5011
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Sent one to your pace-view.com email.
Thank you Brian...let me know if there are any programs or books you'd like

-NCG
Old 08-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #5012
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

[CENTER]https://s33.postimg.cc/vvf227mdr/EXO..._tip_sheet.png

[CENTER]

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-11-2018 at 03:23 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #5013
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Old 08-05-2018, 10:16 AM   #5014
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I swear I spend literally HOURS just on trying to log in anywhere....then without even moving, all of a sudden they want you to log in again--but this time with a windows pin. Or an old phone # I don't even have anymore. I spent most of this AM looking for some way to get rid of all that--all I could do was eliminate the initial log-in screen. That's a start anyway.

Remember when you just had to turn your computer on--and commence to surfing around the net? Without giving your life history and then verifying all that? Google will at least leave you alone for the most part AFTER you've satisfied them you mean no harm.

Anyway....@ Laurel a 2yo MD, EMPIRE PANTHER
8-1
IN THE 1ST-- with 3 races under his belt looks interesting: his last race, at a much higher purse--was what I call WRL...worse race last. He doesn't show any gaps in his 3 races indicating good conditioning--and better still, the chartmaker's comment was "Raced wide---dropped back steadily" that is the kind of comment I like to see

I'm not familiar with the trainer SALAZAR, but his expertise appears to be TURF TO DIRT which we have today, + the mandatory jock switch. At 8-1 ML he looks bettable.

A workout since his last race 2 weeks ago would give me more confidence, but the works he does show are decent

Also..in the 4th, a similar 2yo MD affair--NANA'S SHOES at 10-1 garners some interest. NANA stumbled at the start of her only race--and ran the remainder of the race completely evenly. What's even more encouraging--Trainer Smith RAISED the horse up to a 27K purse from that one previous start for 20K.

Now...if that werent enough--this horse is completely WOUND UP TIGHT (WUTT) 4 WORKOUTS IN --SINCE HIS 1ST AND ONLY RACE AND 3 WORKS IN JULY + THE RACE--his last workout was July 31st. Also add in a positive Jock switch. At 10 NANA'S SHOES IS A SOLID BET.

OKAY... Time for me to hit the rack---good luck today, boys

--NCG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*BTW...

Finally...Kaboom is here after a solid year of work. I call this edition "PHASE-1" as there will be at least 1-maybe 2 upgrades in the future. The price right now has been lowered to $29.99...purchasers this month will get all upgrades, additions, service at no additional
cost--ever.

After the upgrade, etc....the price will have to go up to the original $39.99. I've been getting a lot of email and phone calls asking where is KABOOM! This will hopefully keep you entertained in the meanwhile. It has an exacta program w/3 horses per race....you don't have to play all 3--look them over. Also there are longshot plays that I particularly like, but don't expect plays everyday. There are no longshot methods with an abudance of plays, anywhere. They don't exist--or they don't ever win. I've already hit a WUTT horse for $16.00...and a few exactas for more than $50.00.

A good little secret is to play exacta horses--that also qualified for one of the other methods as well...and single that horse. One of those won at Finger Lakes Saturday.

And don't forget about the Hi-percentage horses--usually 3 to 6 a day. Forget about the horses less than 3-1--bide your time and wait for something good.

Remember--for at least the rest of this month it's $29.99--then goes up to $39.99. I'm planning on trying to learn to code my own programs in Python. That will take a lot of my time...so get on it to avoid any delays, and save yourself 10 bucks.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:35 AM   #5015
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-11-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:09 AM   #5016
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

GOOD LUCK TODAY, BOYS

-NCG

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-11-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:29 AM   #5017
stuball

Phase I

Hi Greg how do I sign up for this deal? I went to the website and could not find anything like this....I am 75 so excuse my feeble mind . Love your work by the way......Thanks

Stuball
Old 08-09-2018, 07:22 PM   #5018
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
Hi Greg how do I sign up for this deal? I went to the website and could not find anything like this....I am 75 so excuse my feeble mind . Love your work by the way......Thanks

Stuball
I hope you mean the free PONYPICKER DEAL, Stu? The KABOOM! program isn't going to happen, evidently. The guy that WAS my programmer decided his limited skills were worth much more than I was paying him. Wonder how much he's making now?l I'll take a shot and guess -----nothing. Actually, he did help a lot...and went above and beyond what I expected, many times.

I'll finish the damn thing myself. I sent PA Mike a message asking him to delete post 5013--it's confusing the hell out of everyone. I would say more---but there's a chance he never even got that message--so just disregard that post, please.

I appreciate your interest, Stu. I know you have at least one of my programs. Your business is appreciated.

-NCG
Old 08-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #5019
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

*Think Arlington will do the best--some good prices and we've done well there in the past--Canturbury's a crapshoot, and Monmouth I don't play at all but it's not looking good right now.

Good luck, gentlemen

-NCG

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-11-2018 at 03:25 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:01 AM   #5020
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

If MOON OVER MONTANA 6-1 in the 5th @ Arlington goes off at over 5-2....I'll buy everyone in here the beverage of their choice.

What is the ML guy smoking?
Old 08-11-2018, 01:45 AM   #5021
horseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post

*Think Arlington will do the best--some good prices and we've done well there in the past--Canturbury's a crapshoot, and Monmouth I don't play at all but it's not looking good right now.

Good luck, gentlemen

-NCG
Monmouth race number looks like she got the beat !! 17.40 -4.80 - 2.40

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-11-2018 at 03:25 AM.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:26 AM   #5022
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You really need to learn about the RESIZE button...
Old 08-11-2018, 03:02 PM   #5023
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Johnny Reb of Lousy-anna.....you have a PLATINUM POWERED FREE PONYPICKER set to expire today, in your email...been there a few days--Greg

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 08-11-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:38 AM   #5024
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

6 of 9 winners on top @ EVD. Results like this occur frequently with BEST-FIVE program (simply ask anyone who has this $39.99 software) Yeah, most of the prices were low...the program selects the best horse without regard to price.

It's up to the bettor how to play--or structure his wager. An odds minimum is a good start. Once in a while the program will select a monster, as well.

-NCG ..Go take a look at my website, click the "play" button on the logo for a 21 second video from the DONALD himself

WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM
Old 08-12-2018, 06:47 PM   #5025
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I gotta say...Pay Pal has declined rapidly the past few months. Next they'll be hustling customers for money, for nothing, (and chicks for free).

Anyway, about a year ago, this guy from Manchester, England...orders a PLATINUM program. I didn't say a word--sent him his order. About a week later, I noticed PayPal had unilaterally sent him a refund, from my acct of course. Yeah, Pay Pal can do that.

So...couple days ago I look over my orders---and see another order from the same guy in Manchester, England. I politely direct him to our "terms"

*Is there any return policy?

🔴Since Pace-View.com is offering non-tangible, irrevocable digital goods we DO NOT issue refunds after purchase is made. It is your responsibility to understand what you are ordering. See the READ ME instructions--further questions just e-mail or call me before ordering, please.

Disks will be replaced if damaged during shipping.

Pretty standard in the digital world.

I can't even get a hold of Pay PaL (IN PERSON). I don't know what English Bob is up to, but he's up to something.

Believe it or not....I have a new customer under 30! He moved near Del Mar and finds horse race handicapping fascinating. He bought 3 programs (the 4th--PONYPICKER) is free) He sent me a pm yesterday telling me how he won a ton of money...and I just now got another PM from him. Seems he won another $800+ on exactas. I hope he realizes it's just "newbie-luck" but I'm glad he did well.

I'm tied up with this Amazon deal--havent started my programming schooling yet. There is an ad running for something called "XOJO" that you can make apps right out of the box (almost literally). Anyone know of this product--or tried it? I'm not looking for employment, btw.

No one has clicked the "play" link on my front page?

Don't forget--free PONY-PICKER with any purchase

I've been downloading data from different tracks lately...all I can say is "How is PENN still in business?" My Best-Five Consensus had every winner in all 8 races...20 cent P-6 would have cost appx $140.00......20cent pick-6 paid appx $140.00. They seriously need to shut-down about half-dozen of these tracks...put them out of their misery once and for all. Just keep the slots---I'm positive that's what they want anyway. What if my newbie friend had started his hobby @ Penn? Horse racing would never see him again.

Have a good week

-NCG

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: