Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-31-2017, 09:57 AM   #76
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
an op-ed ->Manafort Indictment Shows That Mueller Is A Fraud

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinio...K8z?li=BBnb7Kz

Thanks for posting the above davew...

I know all you Trump bashers hate this but once again, your humble correspondent, reckless here, called this many months ago!! On numerous occasions I posted the reasons for this 'Russia' hoax was solely to cover for the real criminals and traitors such as Hillary, Obama, et al.

Since most of you geniuses prefer to ignore my salient musings I always feel obligated to remind you guys of where to go when you want to know the real story and score. Me! Just consider it a public service reminder.

Quote:
More than anything else, the indictments of Paul Manafort and his partner Rick Gates demonstrate the fraudulent nature of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The probe has little to do with Russian interference in last year’s election. Instead, it is calculated to protect Mueller and a cabal within the FBI and Justice Department who covered up crimes by Hillary Clinton because they believed it was likely that she would be elected president.

And once Mueller and then his friend and successor James Comey covered for Hillary, they had to keep covering. There was a reason that Mueller was so available when he was so swiftly appointed Special Counsel in May by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The Comey firing threatened to expose all that these same officials had swept under the rug. Yes, Rosenstein bit the bullet and drafted the memo that was the legal basis for firing Comey, but it would be followed by appointing Mueller.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 10:27 AM   #77
classhandicapper

I keep having this dream of millions of people grabbing their pitchforks and muskets, marching on Washington, and draining the swamp themselves. I should probably update that to AR-15s, but it feels more patriotic to overthrow the swamp and IC with muskets.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:27 AM   #78
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
NOW: "Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago The Fake News is working overtime. As Paul Manaforts lawyer said, there was "no collusion" and events mentioned took place long before he...came to the campaign. Few* people knew the young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar. Check the DEMS!"

Donald J. Trump in March 2016 commenting on his foreign policy advisors:

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

*Perhaps few knew young George, but Trump apparently knew him.

The sad part about Trump is his bullsh*t is just so readily disprovable. At least Bill Clinton was a skillful liar.

And yes, I thought there was a case to be made against Hillary (not relevant, but the Trump core loves to make that point).
You're reaching. As you note, he didn't say he didn't know him. What he said was accurate. And of course when introducing a group of people you say something.

Can't you find some real problems to squawk about? People picking at this shows why we're in deep sheet as a country. We're heading to a civil war if the citizenry can't start being more fair and less partisan and put country above all else.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 10:56 AM   #79
CincyHorseplayer

I like the scope of these indictments. If they are going back over 10 years and digging up all related financial records and Russian connections, grab the popcorn and sit down. Going to get real interesting. I only hope all participants in the last election are covered to this depth.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 12:03 PM   #80
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I saw this comment on an Instapundit link this morning. https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/279658/#respond It connects some dots in quite a different way. It's from 4-chan, which I understand can be pretty creative, but it strikes me as plausible. The comment is "awaiting moderation."

In case it disappears, it says:
Quote:
Look, I feel bad for /pol/. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.

2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.

4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of shit, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up shit and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for the good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 12:39 PM   #81
woodtoo

There are 4 sealed cases on the docket in DC with case numbers between
Papadopolous' 182 and Manaforts' 201.

Podesta, Comey, Loretta Lynch?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #82
classhandicapper

Quote:
>Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
The biggest story yesterday, the one that has the Dems in a dither, is Podesta running from his firm. What he know about Crooked Dems is....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
....earth shattering. He and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled. Fake News weak!<
Earth shattering?

So what exactly do the Podesta brothers know?

That can't be about the dossier or uranium one. A lot of that information is already out there and would not be earth shattering. It sounds like something bigger that's not out there yet.

I'm calling BS on Trump's tweets. It's not what they know. It's what they are part of and all the people that are part of it with them.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-31-2017 at 01:01 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 01:00 PM   #83
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I saw this comment on an Instapundit link this morning. https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/279658/#respond It connects some dots in quite a different way. It's from 4-chan, which I understand can be pretty creative, but it strikes me as plausible. The comment is "awaiting moderation."

Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for the good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.

There was some guy on 4chan about a year back that kept insisting that researchers should focus on the Clinton Foundation and the money trail because that's where the really big story was. He claimed to be in the intelligence community and actually even did a question and answer where he left cryptic clues. As far as I know, he disappeared almost as quickly as he showed up. This sounds a lot like him.

I keep my mind open to information that's not in the mainstream media, but there is no evidence that any of these guys are legitimate sources.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:03 PM   #84
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Podesta, Comey, Loretta Lynch?
If the Podesta brothers go down, I'm going to achieve a state of euphoria I haven't experienced in a LONG time.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:08 PM   #85
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post

Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for th good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.
I like the narrative...the fact that I don't like....Mueller played footsie with the Obama administration for sometime. I also heard Trey Gowdy vouch for Mueller yesterday. If he is good enough for him, he good enough for me.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 01:57 PM   #86
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
There was some guy on 4chan about a year back that kept insisting that researchers should focus on the Clinton Foundation and the money trail because that's where the really big story was. He claimed to be in the intelligence community and actually even did a question and answer where he left cryptic clues. As far as I know, he disappeared almost as quickly as he showed up. This sounds a lot like him.
I'll bet Tom's house that it was a suicide.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 01:59 PM   #87
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
If the Podesta brothers go down, I'm going to achieve a state of euphoria I haven't experienced in a LONG time.
Ask Bill for Monica's dress. It's already been soiled.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2018, 05:47 PM   #88
upthecreek

Manafort files lawsuit

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trum...f-justice.html
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #89
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
Good for Manafort and the American justice sysyem.

I'll tell you this ... they don't know how tough and smart Manafort us. They'll find out soon enough.

The country also doesn't know how much of a loser Mueller is when he prosecutes cases. His record is abysmal, to say the least.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2018, 06:42 PM   #90
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Good for Manafort and the American justice sysyem.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply