Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-07-2018, 06:42 PM   #106
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Jan 2018 "Sloppy Steve had very little to do with our historic victory"
FTFY
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #107
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I didn't call him those things. The people who want me to take his words lock, stock and barrel are the ones who called them those things, and yet want me to pay attention to HIM now...

Try and keep up. Things move swiftly in lefty land.
Because being any of those things have nothing to do with the quotes in the book. Try to keep up.

I didn't like Bannon before and I don't like him now. Doesn't mean I can't agree with him on occasion. Even blind squirrels...

I happen to think Trump is a mental midget, misogynist and a man-child but I agree with him that we need to roll back regulations in the financial sector, Obamacare is a disaster, and the corporate tax rate was waaay too high.

See how I did that? Just now for Trump?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-07-2018, 07:43 PM   #108
elysiantraveller

Quote:
All I know is the left tells me he's a white supremacist and an anti-Semite (is that redundant?)

And now they tell me I should believe what Bannon said about Trump and Co.

This whole post is you being obtuse. You're smart enough to know the difference. Nobody who didn't like Bannon before suddenly does. Peter King, Mitt Romney, or John McCain I'm pretty sure aren't inviting him over to dinner. The issue is whether or not you believe he said those things and Trump's response certainly helps put it in the "likely" column.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-07-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #109
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Bannon better make a ton of money on this book. He is going to end up on an island alone
Maybe,

Or another way to look at the Trump Administration as synergy that continuously will replace people to keep the synergy stronger. So spitting out and replenishing becomes a normal occurrence, and the news of what is ejected is of little importance.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #110
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Sounds like this is old news though. Like they pulled out awhile ago.

Populist movements never last long.
Now that is funny. I guess it depends on what 'long" is. 8 years!!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #111
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Now that is funny. I guess it depends on what 'long" is. 8 years!!!
Consider it is another thing he potentially be wrong on.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #112
elysiantraveller

I don't know what either of you are talking about at this point.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #113
classhandicapper

Quote:
All I know is the left tells me he's a white supremacist and an anti-Semite (is that redundant?)

And now they tell me I should believe what Bannon said about Trump and Co.

Believe him on this...don't believe him when he says he's NOT an anti-Semite or white supremacist.

Like I said, tough to keep track of the lefty playbook with all the contradicting rules.
You are correct.

Anyone even remotely associated with the Trump administration will get attacked relentlessly with lies, spin, false accusations, and have their career damaged if they happen to be in a business with close ties to the left like technology.

But if that person "turns" on Trump, they may not put themselves in the good graces of his oposition, but everything negative they say about him will be held out as gospel as if he suddenly has new found credibility.

Some of it is intentional politics, but some of it cognitive bias where you only listen to things that support what you already believe and spin away anything that refutes it.

I don't have strong opinion about Bannon one way or the other, but if anything, this whole episode clearly lowers his credibility. He's also obviously VERY wrong on his classification of the Trump Jr meeting if he actually said those things.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-09-2018 at 08:17 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2018, 08:38 PM   #114
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I don't know what either of you are talking about at this point.
That is because your 100% anti Trump, 75 % of millennials share your views. A large percentage preferred to stay at home instead of voting in the last election. So you are correct that millennials played a large part in electing the President, in states millennials participated to a greater extent by voting like California Trump lost. Those who understand President Trump as a high performance person know somewhat how he is geared.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #115
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Those who understand President Trump as a high performance person know somewhat how he is geared.
You're nothing but a worthless Trump ass-kisser.

Not unlike those upstanding kick-Trump-repeatedly-in-the-nads types...those guys are super legit.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2018, 07:09 PM   #116
fast4522

Quote:
You're nothing but a worthless Trump ass-kisser.

Not unlike those upstanding kick-Trump-repeatedly-in-the-nads types...those guys are super legit.
Someone other than yourself posted this in a different thread:

"Of course, all the Trump haters refuse to know the significance of all this, nor do they care. It is so much easier to simply call Trump an anti-Semite. Which shows us how hateful and anti-Semite they really are."

A much more interesting conversation piece, I once thought about how many folks were anti-Semite and shared those thoughts with more than a few in person. After listening to more than myself I have concluded it is more of a excuse for not having the ability to be honest with yourself. Or to say it differently, people like to hate religion. Today its the anti-Semite thing, tomorrow the very same people will attack Catholic's. I find the whole Secularism thing tied to liberals as they use as a tool just like the race card.

We can have many more Trump talk as I spit it out viscerally, as for the man himself I know him to be friends with all kinds of people. But more importantly he is good for my 401k and some stocks.

Last edited by fast4522; 01-12-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: