Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2024, 06:11 AM   #1
davew

transgender in women sports

a high school basketball team had 3 players injured and gave up at half time

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hi...ls/ar-BB1ixKFF

a new strategy needs taught to these women in contact sports - they need to learn how to knee the trans in the NUTS (or whatever they call them)
Old 02-21-2024, 07:36 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

I realize there seem to be a high number of lesbians that play basketball, but I would think at least one of those girls had a boyfriend. Why aren't these sick bastards that injure women getting their ass kicked? If it has a johnson it is a man so you are not kicking a woman's ass. Every time I see these acts I get boiling mad. A very small percentage of people support this, so why is it allowed? Also how could some dude in a dress be proud of beating a women in a sport where a man has a huge advantage over them? It shows you that being trans is a mental illness.

Note how MSN does not allow comments on these type articles. When they do allow comments they are highly censored. Most of the comments it won't take, MSN is liberal propaganda at it's finest, piss on them.
Old 02-21-2024, 09:57 AM   #3
Marshall Bennett

With the suicide rate among trans spiking, why this
is this not a factor in concluding these people are not mentally right?
Why are we pampering these freaks? They demand respect despite the fact that most Americans find their bizarre lifestyle a disgrace.
I believe this moral train-wreck will not survive the test of time. Hopefully new generations won't have a desire to fuck with their reproductive system, regardless their sexual preferences
If somehow the country survives the mass effort by the left to destroy America, this blunder in medial science will be illegal.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:13 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

I cannot remember which LGBTQ organization that wrote a scathing article against Riley Gaines because somehow Riley found out about a dude in a dress that got a college scholarship to play a girl's sport. Riley was able to
get the scholarship cancelled. From what I see on the articles on MSN when they used to allow thumbs up or down only about 5% of the readers think a dude in a dress should compete against women. Now the liberal censorship on MSN no longer allow you to thumbs down an article, thumbs up only.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:21 AM   #5
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I cannot remember which LGBTQ organization that wrote a scathing article against Riley Gaines because somehow Riley found out about a dude in a dress that got a college scholarship to play a girl's sport. Riley was able to
get the scholarship cancelled. From what I see on the articles on MSN when they used to allow thumbs up or down only about 5% of the readers think a dude in a dress should compete against women. Now the liberal censorship on MSN no longer allow you to thumbs down an article, thumbs up only.
The country's fucked, dude!
Old 02-21-2024, 10:29 AM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Democrats do not support women's right.
The idea of allowing "then" - MY F****** choice of pronouns- to compete with womed is siick, perverted, and dangerous.

"They" should be doxxed and "let nature take it's course.

F****** scumbags.

When will the REAL men stand and deliver?
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

I competed against a woman one time. A friend's wife actually thought she could beat me at swimming because she made it to the state finals in High School and still swam multiple times a week. I swam a lot until I hit my teens but never competed. We were both in our early 20's and then I may have swam a mile once a month. At that time I power lifted, boxed and ran 3 miles 6 days a week. We went down to the health club and raced 50 yard freestyle. She was a lot harder to beat than I thought she would be, I only won by a couple feet. I let her pick the style. I would think a man would have the biggest advantage in the butterfly.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:25 AM   #8
46zilzal
velocitician

Wrong PERIOD.

Wholly unfair to the biological women.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:41 AM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Wrong PERIOD.

WHAT? you do not FEEL trans should compete against 'biological' females?
what if they feel they are 'mental' females?

are you a 'biologist'?
Old 02-21-2024, 02:03 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Wrong PERIOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
WHAT? you do not FEEL trans should compete against 'biological' females?
what if they feel they are 'mental' females?

are you a 'biologist'?

There is my point, even 90% of lefties are against the dude in a dress playing against women in sports. So why does it exist? I forgot which country or countries but some of them won't even allow coed chess tournaments.
I would think the sexes would be equal at that game.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:53 PM   #11
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
There is my point, even 90% of lefties are against the dude in a dress playing against women in sports. So why does it exist? I forgot which country or countries but some of them won't even allow coed chess tournaments.
I would think the sexes would be equal at that game.
A lot may change within the next year, this year for all practical purposes is shot. Hopefully Trump will quickly undo most of Biden-shit, just as Biden did to Trump.
Washington these days resemble an insane asylum.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:34 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
A lot may change within the next year, this year for all practical purposes is shot. Hopefully Trump will quickly undo most of Biden-shit, just as Biden did to Trump.
Washington these days resemble an insane asylum.

Can the president over ride the governing body of a sport? I have no idea.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:04 AM   #13
TJDave

You people seem to be obsessed with transgender folk. There seems to be an over abundance or threads about them. Don’t know why. I would guess you don’t know any and I’m pretty sure they don’t give two ***ts about you.

I don’t care about these people…what they think and do.

Maybe you should try it.
Old 02-22-2024, 03:04 AM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You people seem to be obsessed with transgender folk. There seems to be an over abundance or threads about them. Don’t know why. I would guess you don’t know any and I’m pretty sure they don’t give two ***ts about you.

Maybe you should try it.

I am guessing being the admitted selfish person you are you do not care that they are taking opportunities from real women and in many cases doing them physical harm. Since most of them are mental basket cases, giving a dude in a dress a scholarship that should have went to
a real woman is a huge waste as most will never amount to anything. You probably like the ones you see on TV as most all of them are self centered and only care about their peers and no one else.
Old 02-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

Maybe you should try it.

I was not aware they gave P.H.D.s in IGNORANCE.
Are you working on your doctoare?