Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-20-2017, 10:19 AM   #46
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nevermind this is about that stupid mining company.

Who cares... the Russians were being Russians, the Clinton's apparently being Clinton's, and this probe conducting a investigation on backdoor channels said Russians were using to be Russians.

Replace Uranium with Pyrite and...

... No one would care.

The sheer amount of the stuff we both already have is enough fulfill any strategic need we may have. Last i checked we're still decommissioning the stuff under New START.

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Yep Corruption and Clinton synonyms... Clinton's and Russians just being what they are... non story.

But replace Clinton with Trump with in a mile of Russian Dressing... and the very same blinded eyed Libs scream Red Menace... Collusion... Interference .
Old 10-20-2017, 02:31 PM   #47
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
reading all this, I've come to the conclusion there is nothing the Clintons could ever do to get their minions to turn against them. I don't think I've ever witnessed anything quite like this aside from probably islamic extremists believing there are virgins for them lol. Remember when Trump gave the "I could shoot somebody on fifth avenue" speech? Well this is a living example of the kind of cult following the Clintons have
I hate the Clinton's. I just think this is seedy and not beyond the norm of most politicians. It's not however this plan to get us all killed by uranium.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2017, 02:35 PM   #48
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It seems to me that during the times when this deal went down, during the treasonous years of Obama and Clinton, Putin's 'Russia' was not the enemy of the USA, obviously. Putin and 'Russia' were our allies then, according to Obama, Hillary!, serial rapist Bill Clinton, and other crumb bums such as Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, plus a few more Democrat villains.

It is only after the historic 2016 election of Donald Trump that 'Russia' became the bad guy. I see.

The people that hate the USA and Trump yet ignore the Obama, Hillary, Mueller, CNN, MSNBC role in this crime against America are truly stupid and simple minded.

God bless America and God save America.
You should open up Google sometime. Russia WAS NOT our friend during their years. Obama and Hillary despise Putin. The whole Russia meddling in our election talk all sprouted from the sanctions Obama and Clinton put on them. That's why certain Republicans like myself were shocked when Donald Trump suggested we be friendly towards them.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:44 PM   #49
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Yep Corruption and Clinton synonyms... Clinton's and Russians just being what they are... non story.
I mean... yeah...

Its another oh hey look they got money for political favor. I've seen a million of these. They're shitty people. I get that. That's why they lost. I voted Harambe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
But replace Clinton with Trump with in a mile of Russian Dressing... and the very same blinded eyed Libs scream Red Menace... Collusion... Interference .
I don't personally think the two are equivocal at all. Shady business deals happen all the time. Its all but certain at this point Russia was meddling in our election with social media ad buys and the what not. It also looks really bad when your political team is meeting with people from a foreign power to gain the upper hand in a election.

Illegal? No probably not.

Make Trump look really bad? Yes.

Should it? Yes.

Flip the script and if Hillary had met all these people trying to get dirt on Trump? You all would be flipping a lid.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #50
mostpost

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
We all know what that is. It is the logical fallacy that because something happens after something, it is the result of that something.

Bill Clinton received $500,000 for some speeches in Russia. Because of that Hillary Clinton Ok'd the sale of a Uranium company to a Russian company.

This ignores the fact that Clinton was only one of nine members of the commission. Did the Russians bribe all nine?

The Clinton Foundation received $145M from someone involved with Uranium one. Not true. The Clinton Foundation received $145M from someone who had been involved with Uranium One at some time in the past. Gurriria (sp?) had divested himself of all of his holdings in Uranium One years before he made the Contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

I know it is difficult for some of you to conceive of someone doing something just because it is right-and not because it makes you a profit-but sometimes that does happen.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:34 PM   #51
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
$150 million to Clinton Foundation
FBI head at time Mueller knew of bribery and kickbacks and let it slide along with his 2nd Comey

Mueller now investigating Russian connections that include himself....
You know what this is actually about? It's not about the Clintons. It is a ham handed attempt to defame Robert Mueller. Apparently he is getting too close to the truth.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:39 PM   #52
mostpost

Quote:
You should open up Google sometime. Russia WAS NOT our friend during their years. Obama and Hillary despise Putin. The whole Russia meddling in our election talk all sprouted from the sanctions Obama and Clinton put on them. That's why certain Republicans like myself were shocked when Donald Trump suggested we be friendly towards them.
Are you suggesting that reckless should learn something? If ignorance is truly bliss; he is a very happy man.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:39 PM   #53
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The Clinton Foundation received $145M from someone involved with Uranium one. Not true. The Clinton Foundation received $145M from someone who had been involved with Uranium One at some time in the past. Gurriria (sp?) had divested himself of all of his holdings in Uranium One years before he made the Contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

I know it is difficult for some of you to conceive of someone doing something just because it is right-and not because it makes you a profit-but sometimes that does happen.
I just choked on my grilled cheese.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #54
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Are you suggesting that reckless should learn something? If ignorance is truly bliss; he is a very happy man.
Yeah he is waaay off on that one.

Americans don't like Soviets or ex-soviets for that matter. Unless they're Trump.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #55
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Americans don't like Soviets or ex-soviets for that matter. Unless they're Trump.
Or Bernie who honeymoons there.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:50 AM   #56
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
I wouldn't try and open this can of worms about any ignorant posters.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2017, 07:11 AM   #57
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
You say Obama and Hillary despise Putin yet that didn't stop them from selling 20% of our uranium supply to Putin's Russia, now did it?

Again, are you suggesting the Uranium One deal with Putin's Russia made by Obama, Clinton and other traitors in various US 'security' agencies was made because Russia WAS NOT our friend??

My God.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:20 AM   #58
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

The Clintons, Obama, some in the CIA, Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein of the FBI, Eric Holder, and way too many others to name absolutely commit treason by selling 20% of our uranium to a life-long enemy with the nuclear bomb but without the uranium ore to use it, yet that's OK to members in the alt-stupid wing of Pace Advantage??

Yeah, yeah yeah, Trump's the villain here. Some of this idiocy is actually getting quite boring as well.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:52 AM   #59
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
The Clintons, Obama, some in the CIA, Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein of the FBI, Eric Holder, and way too many others to name absolutely commit treason by selling 20% of our uranium to a life-long enemy with the nuclear bomb but without the uranium ore to use it, yet that's OK to members in the alt-stupid wing of Pace Advantage??

Yeah, yeah yeah, Trump's the villain here. Some of this idiocy is actually getting quite boring as well.
What's idiotic is you're using the word "uranium" to make it seem like your post has anymore weight. It doesn't, it isnt in short supply to fulfill any strategic need. I've explained that. Completely ignoring factual points like Russia has sold us over 500 metric tons of the stuff from 93-13. The fact both nation's are disarming. The fact we have a stockpile of HEU just simply sitting around. Check the Half-Life of Uranium then get back to me.

Otherwise take you silly, sensational, and emotional points, if you can call them that, and go elsewhere. Read a book or two on the arms race. Familiarize yourself with strategic doctrine. Have the vaguest sense you know what you're talking about on the matter then get back to me.

I know I do.

*Furthermore maybe just consider it a gift for all the Strategic agreements the United States. We are the largest violator, the NPT, the ABM both immediately come to mind. You would be wrong thinking that's why we did this but it works in your warped logic.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #60
Greyfox

Quote:
You know what this is actually about? It's not about the Clintons. It is a ham handed attempt to defame Robert Mueller. Apparently he is getting too close to the truth.
"I know Alex...What is Payola?"
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: