Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-02-2024, 07:57 AM   #1
Inner Dirt

Letitia James strikes again

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4...r-athlete-ban/

Who elects this trash? I find it baffling that politicians keep pushing with what only 5% of the population agrees with, yet they still are getting elected.

What is the deal here? No one cares about the safety of girls who compete against these sickos? No one cares they are taking opportunities for college scholarships from women? I have actually heard from lefties that pretend women are not taking opportunities nor injuring real women. Is their a lefty that does not constantly spread lies?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 01:58 PM   #2
Poindexter

NBC poll from last year has the figure at 69 percent and not 95 percent. That discrepancy right there is problematic. But even with that. If 69 percent of the people demanded change, there would be change. But as long as people tolerate politicians making decisions for them the country will get more and more out of control. It happens daily on a wide variety of subjects. We the people have largely become we the sheep.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 02:31 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
NBC poll from last year has the figure at 69 percent and not 95 percent. That discrepancy right there is problematic. But even with that. If 69 percent of the people demanded change, there would be change. But as long as people tolerate politicians making decisions for them the country will get more and more out of control. It happens daily on a wide variety of subjects. We the people have largely become we the sheep.

My 95% comes from when MSN counted both thumbs up and thumbs down on articles. That was my poll and I would trust it more than NBC. MSN leans strong left these days so I damn well knew I wasn't looking at comments where a majority of righties hang out. Most of the LGBTQ community is against trans men invading women's sports and locker rooms. Martina Navratilova who is an out lesbian and Riley Gaines (I think she is straight) are the leading spokeswomen against them.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:43 PM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Maybe the county executive could cancel all athletic events at county facilities and let the backlash play out.

No discrimination in that order
Old 03-02-2024, 03:07 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Maybe the county executive could cancel all athletic events at county facilities and let the backlash play out.

Or the girls could band together and refuse to play. That video of that dude throwing the girls around in a HS basketball game where 3 were too injured to continue pissed me off to no end. Why didn't the ref just foul that A-hole out?
Old 03-03-2024, 03:50 PM   #6
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Yep call it the Leticia James Act.... and pin the tail squarely on the Jackass responsible for it.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:30 PM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Yep call it the Leticia James Act.... and pin the tail squarely on the Jackass responsible for it.
Great idea!