Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:04 PM   #1531
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Don't forget the bit of help from Russia
What bit?

Mueller's prosecutors admitted they had no evidence showing that the so-called bot farm had been connected to the Russian government. Even mostpost knows that Mueller had no evidence connecting these 13 individuals to the Russian government.

If you mean the 13 individuals who tried to help Trump's bid through social media postings, then I agree there may have been very little help (a bit) from 13 individual Russians, assuming they are citizens of Russia.

Since you responded to this latest post of mine and not an earlier one, I want to make sure your did not miss my question to you from post 1523.

Here is my question, I asked you to answer, contained in post 1523.

A person is testifying about his activity and during his testimony said person states the ways a third-party could obstruct the activity and prevent the activity from being completed. The person testifying about his activity is asked; Did anyone hinder you from completing your activity?

The person replies no. What is the logical conclusion? Was the person hindered or not?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-25-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 06:36 PM   #1532
formula_2002
what an easy game.

If you are making a reference to a portion of the Mueller report, show me the citation

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 06:54 PM   #1533
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
If you are making a reference to a portion of the Mueller report, show me the citation
I am not referencing a written report. I am asking you for your "logical" answer to a very simple question. A question so simple it only requires a one word response.

Again the simple question: A person is testifying about his activity and during his testimony said person states the ways a third-party could obstruct the activity and prevent the activity from being completed. The person testifying about his activity is asked; Did anyone hinder you from completing your activity?

The person replies no. What is the logical conclusion? Was the person hindered or not?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-25-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:23 PM   #1534
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I am not referencing a written report. I am asking you for your "logical" answer to a very simple question. A question so simple it only requires a one word response.

Again the simple question: A person is testifying about his activity and during his testimony said person states the ways a third-party could obstruct the activity and prevent the activity from being completed. The person testifying about his activity is asked; Did anyone hinder you from completing your activity?

why ask me the question?

Attached Images
File Type: png mueller-russia.PNG (102.4 KB, 5 views)

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 07-25-2019, 07:40 PM   #1535
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
why ask me the question?
Why are you avoiding answering a simple question? If you read my original post, 1523, you know why I am asking you the question.

BTW the allegations in that thumbnail have not been proven. First, I already told you the government, Mueller's team, had no evidence of Russian Government involvement with the so called Russian bots.

Second, neither the FBI nor Mueller's team inspect the DNC computers, so Mueller has no investigatory evidence to prove the DNC servers were hacked. Mueller is relying on the word of DNC 3rd party vendor that the Russians hacked the DNC server and "reporting" by the media.

Mueller's report is riddled with unsubstantiated claims, major omissions of material facts and incomplete in its scope as it relies on reporting by the media and excluded any investigation into the Russian influence regarding Steele and fusion gps.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-25-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #1536
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Why are you avoiding answering a simple question? If you read my original post, 1523, you know why I am asking you the question.

BTW the allegations in that thumbnail have not been proven. First, I already told you the government, Mueller's team, had no evidence of Russian Government involvement with the so called Russian bots.

Second, neither the FBI nor Mueller's team inspect the DNC computers, so Mueller has no investigatory evidence to prove the DNC servers were hacked. Mueller is relying on the word of DNC 3rd party vendor that the Russians hacked the DNC server and "reporting" by the media.

Mueller's report is riddled with unsubstantiated claims, major omissions of material facts and incomplete in its scope as it relies on reporting by the media and excluded any investigation into the Russian influence regarding Steele and fusion gps.
I find your question , boring and poorly framed. Give me something more challenging.

So you don't think the Russians interfered with the 2016 election?

Good luck with that. You are wasting your time here.

Winston Churchill
Old 07-25-2019, 08:35 PM   #1537
fast4522

The Russians try to interfere with all elections, we just do not think it is something that you have any credibility connecting to Trump. Most feel Clinton was dirty as shit paying for garbage to give your party a leg up, setups by a failed candidate that all tracks back to her.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 08:37 PM   #1538
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I find your question , boring and poorly framed. Give me something more challenging.

Your unwillingness to answer a simple question speaks volumes.

Why do you thing the Russians interfered, if Mueller's crack investigatory team could not find evidence of interference by Russia.

Show me the actual evidence, before you ask me to believe. Media reporting is not evidence and allegations are only allegations until proven with evidence.

The real question is why would a logical person believe a story unsupported by actual evidence?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-25-2019 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:18 PM   #1539
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:

By wasting my time, do you mean you are incapable of participating in a reasonable and logical discussion?

I offered legitimate objections to Mueller's report, i.e. relying on media reports, no first hand investigatory action, and Mueller's crack investigation team admits it has no evidence of Russian government interference and you question why I may not believe a story?

Why would a reasonable person ask me such a question, especially after I listed the reasons for my skepticism? Instead of accusing me of being a denier, why don't you address the objections with factual evidence to prove the assertions you want me to believe? Maybe because you have none?
Old 07-25-2019, 09:48 PM   #1540
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

It speaks for itself.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:24 PM   #1541
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Wow, you are in for some mighty, mighty, DEEP, soul-scorching awakenings soon.

I kinda feel sorry for you at this point.

When the actual truth finally comes to light, I am going to guess we'll never see you around these parts ever again. The guilt and shame of being so wrong, and so gullible, will be impossible to overcome.

Just to prove my point, and I know you won't agree with this, but your judgement is beyond clouded at this point, so it doesn't matter.

You are a MILLION times DEEPER into your end of things, then I will ever be into Trump. If Trump were to resign or go to prison tomorrow, I can say with 100% confidence I could shrug it off in a day...maybe two...chalk it up to the corrupt system once again getting its way, and move on.

But you...look at you...this ENTIRE THREAD of yours...non-stop...ALL-IN...DEEP...it's kind of insane actually, that one man, even the President of the United States, has this much of an effect on you.

A little scary. Time to get some perspective.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-25-2019 at 10:28 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 10:27 PM   #1542
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You're playing a bad hand and trying to bluff.....Throw it in the muck....Save yourself the humiliation.
Formula has already been warned....Oh well, some never learn....It's his funeral with no attendees...Sad.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 07-25-2019 at 10:31 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 10:42 PM   #1543
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Wow, I think you all need to take a breath. Just google bipartisan agreement
That Russia interference in the 2016 election
Then take another breath.

Winston Churchill
Old 07-25-2019, 11:02 PM   #1544
formula_2002
what an easy game.

fyi

Attached Images
File Type: jpg trump fox poll.jpg (494.0 KB, 6 views)

Winston Churchill
Old 07-25-2019, 11:05 PM   #1545
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
fyi
CNN??.......Surprised they didn't say 99% to 1%….
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply