Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-27-2024, 03:59 AM   #46
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
But in an elegant way.
Without doubt.

Look, she's a model, posing. She made a great living at it. No one bags on Cindy Crawford but for some reason Melania does the same gig and she gets trashed. TDS.

Now if she was pulling a train on video, that would be different. Wayyyy different. But she didn't.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 02:36 PM   #47
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Without doubt.

Look, she's a model, posing. She made a great living at it. No one bags on Cindy Crawford but for some reason Melania does the same gig and she gets trashed. TDS.

Now if she was pulling a train on video, that would be different. Wayyyy different. But she didn't.

Cindy Crawford has been photographed missing her clothes too many times to count. What I can't stand about her is her hocking skin care products or any of the others that do that. The few celebrity women I have seen in person look nothing like how they do on TV. Her beauty secret is lighting, probably some botox, make up, and photo shop, not the stuff she hocks. I was at Jensen's market in Blue Jay Ca in the early 80's and Cathy Rigby got behind me in line.

I have read she suffered from an eating disorder so maybe that was the issue. She was like 31 or 32. She could have passed for 45 and not an attractive 45 either. I was shocked that it was her. I know cancer and hard drug use can put the miles on you, not sure about eating disorders.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:50 PM   #48
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Cindy Crawford has been photographed missing her clothes too many times to count. What I can't stand about her is her hocking skin care products or any of the others that do that. The few celebrity women I have seen in person look nothing like how they do on TV. Her beauty secret is lighting, probably some botox, make up, and photo shop, not the stuff she hocks. I was at Jensen's market in Blue Jay Ca in the early 80's and Cathy Rigby got behind me in line.

I have read she suffered from an eating disorder so maybe that was the issue. She was like 31 or 32. She could have passed for 45 and not an attractive 45 either. I was shocked that it was her. I know cancer and hard drug use can put the miles on you, not sure about eating disorders.
You have just not cut ads out as effectively on television as people do on the internet. As for Cindy Crawford a person that aged well out of 100 people maybe 90 did not in the extreme sense. So the naked thing is maybe the start that few can do and then not age into fat raisins we see everywhere. As men we have to go with God bless the girl unless other behavioral problems are apparent everyone can see.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply