Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #1561
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What does your drivel have to do with the university holding a pedophilia classes? Just another distraction you present to distract from the moral bankruptcy of liberalism?
Your "red state" article is utter nonsense by a uber-right conspiracy website.

You toled me you designed a computer handicapping program "module"(??)

Then as a theoretical computer person, I assume you are familiar with

"garbage in, garbage out"?

It is the only explanation for you being 100% wrong about everything you ever posted.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:30 AM   #1562
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Your "red state" article is utter nonsense by a uber-right conspiracy website.
It's not nonsense. The left approves of virtually anything that is sick, twisted, perverse and morally reprehensible. We already know that leftists have no regard for children in the womb and many are even okay with abortions at birth!

Many leftists believe that there are far more than two genders. In fact, it has been postulated recently that there are at least 100 genders. Perfectly normal mindset, right?

And many leftists have no problem dressing up little kids in drag either. Or having young girls perform sexually suggestive dances.

So, why would you think that leftists wouldn't consider children to be nothing more than sex objects?

Don't you know that liberalism is a political ideology spawned in hell?
Old 09-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #1563
boxcar

More on the Moral Bankruptcy of the Left

Teacher Fired for Asking Trump to Deport Illegal Immigrants

https://thinkamericana.com/teacher-f...al-immigrants/

Now...can some liberal out there explain to me why the school board would fire a teacher for merely voicing her political opinion? Or as the article itself basically ask, why fire the teacher for asking the President to enforce immigration laws?
Old 09-19-2019, 12:00 PM   #1564
boxcar

More Proof of Moral Impoverishment on the Left

Gender Surgery? Abortion? Doctors & Nurses Say 'They'll Quit' if Forced to Violate Their Beliefs

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019...morally-oppose

Why would anyone or any institution want to wantonly and aggressively offend anyone's moral sensibilities? Why can't leftists tolerate and respect different mindsets from themselves?
Old 09-19-2019, 03:44 PM   #1565
hcap

How come your posting social and political nonsense here?
In the guise that your god ordained them as true?

I think you have realized no one accepts your religions beliefs.
So you start a twisted evangelical culture war.

Hey, it works for your moron king, so why not rile up your Trumpite pals with lots of knee-jerking, dog whistling cultural social garbage?

And I was about to prove to you the future does not precede the pasty by deflating your bogus "it does mentally" rhetoric.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Old 09-19-2019, 04:31 PM   #1566
boxcar

Quote:
How come your posting social and political nonsense here?
In the guise that your god ordained them as true?

I think you have realized no one accepts your religions beliefs.
So you start a twisted evangelical culture war.

Hey, it works for your moron king, so why not rile up your Trumpite pals with lots of knee-jerking, dog whistling cultural social garbage?

And I was about to prove to you the future does not precede the pasty by deflating your bogus "it does mentally" rhetoric.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
I posted what I did to put on display the godlessness of the left. Everything I posted today about the left is anti-God. Couldn't figure that out all by yourself, could you?

And now you want to walk back your "vow" to forever close the topic of time? But I'll reopen the topic with you, providing you draw an "arrow of time" graphic that depicts the flow of time and also shows us where the Present is relative to the Past and Future.

And by the way, I never said the future proceeds the past mentally! You can't even get that straight, and you want to reopen the topic!? What I did say is that ends logically and chronologically proceed effects in mind!. (For your info: Mind should not be confused for or conflated with the physical world.)

You're totally shot, Hcap. Give it up already.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:15 PM   #1567
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
I posted what I did to put on display the godlessness of the left. Everything I posted today about the left is anti-God. Couldn't figure that out all by yourself, could you?
The so-called " godlessness of the left."

Is cultural, social and political nonsense using your limited literal interpretation of god to show it is evil. That's what you do now. Nothing about religion or philosophy.

Just twisting "religion" to fight evangelical cultural, political and social wars.

Bob Dylan described you well

Bob Dylan
Oh my name it ain't nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I was taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And that land that I live in
Has God on its side
Oh, the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh, the country was young
With God on its side
The Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War, too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I was made to memorize
With guns in their hands
And God on their side
The First World War, boys
It came and it went
The reason for fighting
I never did get
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side
The Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave…
I've learned to hate the Russians
All through my whole life
If another war comes
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side
But now we got weapons
Of chemical dust
If fire them, we're forced to
Then fire, them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side
Through many a dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ was
Betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.
So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
That if God's on our side
He'll stop the next war
Old 09-19-2019, 07:22 PM   #1568
boxcar

Quote:
The so-called " godlessness of the left."
There's nothing "so-called" about it. This is a crooked and perverse generation headed largely by leftists. Leftists are almost always on the side of evil and even defend it vigorously: Abortions, exploitation of children,
champion perverse sexual lifestyles, pedophilia, perversions of gender identity, etc., etc.

In fact, to show you just how deeply insane political correctness on the left has become, it is now pretty standard in the vet industry to substitute the term "sex" on new patient forms that pet owners fill out for the gender of their pets. Don't forget the term "gender" when used for humans is meant to signify how a human identifies. But now I guess pets, too get to identify what they think they are.

Here -- you want some good ol' time religion on this religious thread? I have some for you:

Eccl 9:3
Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil, and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives.
NASB

Leftists in particular are, generally, living testimonies to this truth!
Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 AM   #1569
hcap

As I said. No one believes anybof your "religious" ranting, so you pivoted to using your fanatical religious views to wildly criticize political and cultural issues you and your fellow evangelicals can not understand and consequently ignorantly hate.

I know, god is on your side.

Last edited by hcap; 09-20-2019 at 04:28 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2019, 06:51 AM   #1570
boxcar

Quote:
As I said. No one believes anybof your "religious" ranting, so you pivoted to using your fanatical religious views to wildly criticize political and cultural issues you and your fellow evangelicals can not understand and consequently ignorantly hate.

I know, god is on your side.
So, let me understand: It's a "fanatical" religious view to speak out against evils in a society, such as abortion-on-demand, sexual exploitation of children, politically correct indoctrination of genders, etc.?

Or maybe you're like Light who says evil doesn't exist? That it's just an illusion?
Old 09-20-2019, 10:24 AM   #1571
boxcar

Planned Parenthood Ripping BEATING HEARTS From Babies to Sell As ‘Spare Parts’

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/09/19/...s-spare-parts/

Capitalism at its finest, eh 'cap? Got to hand it to Planned Butcherhood: They know how to make a buck off the dead.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:34 AM   #1572
hcap

Quote:
So, let me understand: It's a "fanatical" religious view to speak out against evils in a society, such as abortion-on-demand, sexual exploitation of children, politically correct indoctrination of genders, etc.?

Or maybe you're like Light who says evil doesn't exist? That it's just an illusion?
You are only speaking out against political, cultural and social issues. Using your limited religious views as though god speaks to you telling you inside information. You must first convince us you have an inside track. You have been trying to do so forever. No one buys it.

From time time immemorial, all sorts of quacks and fakers have boasted of bogus fraudulent divine info, to convince others they are the real deal.

Inevitably they turn out to be liars with no more of an inside track than anyone else. We know that about you. So to divert from your fraud, all you are doing recently is shifting your scolding of other's belief system.....from "my religion is the only one that is correct", to my way of "religious living is the only way to live and act in the real world."

Why? You say......."god tells me so! "

Kings and gods can not be taken seriously by their worshipers claiming divine right, their authority being beyond question.

That's all you are doing. Shifting what we should believe according to you, to how we all should live and act, according to you.

Because you say so. Because god tells you so.
You have given up on convincing others your beliefs are perfect, to now attempting to convince others how you live and act is perfect.

Once again no one is buying it.

Last edited by hcap; 09-20-2019 at 10:38 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2019, 10:41 AM   #1573
boxcar

Quote:
You are only speaking out against political, cultural and social issues. Using your limited religious views as though god speaks to you telling you inside information. You must first convince us you have an inside track. You have been trying to do so forever. No one buys it.
So what? Do you ever speak out against "political, cultural and social issues"? If not, why not? But if so, by what moral authority do you make your personal proclamations.

My "inside track" is the bible. What is yours: The Satanic Guide to Wealth, Health, Prosperity and Utopianism?
Old 09-20-2019, 10:53 AM   #1574
hcap

Quote:
So what? Do you ever speak out against "political, cultural and social issues"? If not, why not? But if so, by what moral authority do you make your personal proclamations.

My "inside track" is the bible. What is yours: The Satanic Guide to Wealth, Health, Prosperity and Utopianism?
You have hijacked the religious thread. Expanding you are "holier than thou" to you are "now living holier than thou"

I think your descent into hell began when you insisted god installed your moron talk show host,....... as your morn president
Old 09-20-2019, 11:07 AM   #1575
boxcar

Quote:
You have hijacked the religious thread. Expanding you are "holier than thou" to you are "now living holier than thou"

I think your descent into hell began when you insisted god installed your moron talk show host,....... as your morn president
I thought a rather big aspect to religion was moral issues! So, how could I hijack my own thread? See Jas 1:26.

So, now answer the questions I presented in my last post. I'm dying to know who or what your moral authority is whenever you speak out against political, cultural or social issues. Or do you ever?