Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-08-2018, 12:06 PM   #91
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The emails can't be fake, can they hcap. That would undermine the Trump/Russia hacking thingy...can't have that.

So they must be real. You haven't come out and said they are fake either. You can't even answer the question.

Because if you answer that they are real, then you must answer what you think of the wacky things said within them...the stuff nobody has answers for.

You can't be a complete idiot and think they're actually talking about the food pizza in those emails, right? You're not an idiot...that much I know.

But you are about as big a partisan as mostpost, so your brain can't allow you to stray from the party line, even for Podesta.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #92
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I guess if they're fake, there is no DNC Russian hacking and the Trump collusion argument gets a little weaker...somebody alert Mueller of this shocking new fact!
The only thing that is not fake is the Russians hacked the election and Wikileaks.
As I said. Sources? and quotes of specifics.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #93
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #94
hcap

Quote:
I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.
Specifics? What email and where and when did Podesta authenticate it.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #95
davew

I apologize for the last video I posted ( I had only seen the first 15 minutes when linking it). The last half went into more graphic detail and language and may not be acceptable for a family website. I tried going back and edit post, but too much time had past. If any moderator would like to delete it, feel free to do so. Who would have thunk such a video would be allowed to remain on youtube?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 12:45 PM   #96
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I apologize for the last video I posted ( I had only seen the first 15 minutes when linking it). The last half went into more graphic detail and language and may not be acceptable for a family website. I tried going back and edit post, but too much time had past. If any moderator would like to delete it, feel free to do so. Who would have thunk such a video would be allowed to remain on youtube?
Done...I didn't watch much past the first few minutes
Old 03-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #97
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You'd make a terrific defense attorney.

Plus you sound like Boxcar in the religion thread at this point...don't feel like dancing that dance.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #98
hcap

Quote:
You'd make a terrific defense attorney.

Plus you sound like Boxcar in the religion thread at this point...don't feel like dancing that dance.
You and boxcar have at least 3 left feet and are both very
Old 03-08-2018, 01:23 PM   #99
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Democrats are no more or no less likely to be pedophiles than are Republicans, but Democrats are much less likely to make unfounded accusations for political gain.
Again, you don’t know what you are talking about.

NONE of my conclusions were drawn from reading lunatic websites and much of this has been discussed ad nauseam here and elsewhere.

The reason I rejected much of the mainstream analysis was because none of the major newspapers did an unbiased and comprehensive job of the analysis.

When you've read all the wikileaks emails in context, you know which ones have logical explanations and which ones seem creepy. I spent a lot of time arguing with some of the proponents of pizza gate when their analysis was wrong and I had evidence to back myself up. The problem is the tougher ones were avoided by the media.

When you've seen the photographs posted on instagram accounts with responses from some of the people involved, you know which ones are creepy and which ones are not. The media focused on the things that could be explained away.

When you’ve seen a video of someone joking about certain sexual preferences and the people are laughing you know there’s a higher tolerance for certain things in that company that there would be among most people.

When someone is a convicted pedophile or caught trying to have a relationship with an underaged girl there's not much else to say.

Saying the relationship was ended when Epstein got busted is a cop out. Of course it was. lmao The things is, a lot of people in power knew “Epstein” had a thing for younger girls because some of them went to his island where they were paraded around and offered services according to the girls themselves. Years ago even Trump mentioned that Epstein apparently had a thing for “young girls”.

When he was alive Andrew Breitbart said publicly that Weiner was going to get busted for under-aged girls (that was long before he was actually busted). So his “sex problem” was well known also.

There’s more to the Silsby story than meets the eye.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ignorecover-it

But I know, Zerohedge is actually a fake news Russian source that should be permanently barred from Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube for disagreeing with the left.

You are entitled to believe the nonsense you read from mainstream sources with political agendas and I am entitled to believe what I believe based on my own research.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #100
classhandicapper

Quote:
Podesta pretty much revealed the emails were his when he publicly said his emails were hacked. Also, he's been accused of being corrupt at best and a vile human being at worst based on those emails. If any of the relevant ones were faked, he's surely have refuted them by now.

There's virtually no doubt all the emails (Podesta, Stratfor and others) are real and accurate.

wikileaks has never been credibly accused of releasing faked documents.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:59 PM   #101
classhandicapper

Quote:
Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?
They were too busy doing backups of all the stuff they published about Bush, the republicans, and the Iraqi war. That's when democrats used to like them and think they were an accurate source doing good work for the country.

The actual answer is they don't do the leaking or hacking.

They publish what they receive from whistle blowers after they verify it.

Assange said he would gladly publish any accurate documents about Trump that were leaked to him, but no one provided any. He also still insists the source of the DNC information was not Russian or connected to Russia.

The speculation on who it actually was that leaked the DNC info is part of another controversy.

That speculation is based on some comments Assange made that have been followed up by other sources that say they have evidence. The problem seems to be no one in the US government or intelligence community seems wiling to interview Assange or anyone else claiming to have evidence for who the source was. Makes you think they are afraid to reveal the real answer or are being forced to cover for someone.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #102
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Well, we know that never happens. The US Government is always truthful and forthcoming, according to mostpost and hcap anyway...oh wait, except when it's Bush and WMDs...

They didn't believe the government on that one...
Old 03-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #103
boxcar

Quote:
You and boxcar have at least 3 left feet and are both very
Would that be between us or for each of us?

Anyhow...none of your feet are long enough to touch the planet. Never have been and never will be. Very likely has something to do with all the helium you have stored away in your attic since childhood.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:46 PM   #104
davew

Quote:
Youse guys claim all of the mainstream media is not to be trusted. Of course EEVERY MSM outlet agrees "pizzagate" is total bullshit.

Don't you think something might be wrong with your "alternative" sources"

Come on, all of the MSM?
Whenever I hear George Clintonopoulouus on an issue, I just know he is fair and unbiased.

Could you explain how all 19 national security organizations agree that the DNC's server was hacked by Russians when none of them examined the server?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 04:51 PM   #105
boxcar

Quote:
Dr Freud,sometimes a hotdog is just a hotdog. Unlike Noah's ark is just a boat packing in all the species on the earth until a non authenticated "flood" supposedly totally deluged the entire earth.
And many times, things are what they say they are -- even in the bible. The sensible sense just plain ol' makes good sense.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: