Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:38 AM   #736
woodtoo

And ......this is the key reason for the 'insurance plan' Special Prosecutor
Herr Mueller and his gang of Angry Democrats, to hide as many of these previous crimes as possible including his illegal participation in personally delivering Uranium samples to Russia and the whole Uranium One fiasco
where Crooked Hillary sold 20% of Americans Uranium to V. Putin and then accepted well over a 100 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2018, 12:02 PM   #737
hcap

The inmates have taken over the asylum.
Circa 1/20/17

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2018, 01:03 PM   #738
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Herr Bueller....I like it...
Old 12-02-2018, 12:52 AM   #739
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Huge surge in number of Arrival flights in last 5 days into: NAS Guantanamo Bay Airport (Guantanamo Bay) [MUGM]

https://flightaware.com/live/airport/MUGM/arrivals
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #740
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Huge surge in number of Arrival flights in last 5 days into: NAS Guantanamo Bay Airport (Guantanamo Bay) [MUGM]

https://flightaware.com/live/airport/MUGM/arrivals
But from where???....that's the KEY question...

I would bet it's caravan people........that are getting a taste of Assylum...yep.....I spelled that wrong...
Old 12-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #741
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post

I would bet it's caravan people........that are getting a taste of Assylum...yep.....I spelled that wrong...
they probably are, but i ask why turn the caravan away? this country needs more people, if it was up to me i would send them all up to Alaska and have them build more pipelines. make it mandatory that they live there for 10 years, if they don't they get sent back to where they come from. after the 10 years they can move to where ever they want. it will save on troops guarding the borders and be part of make america great again.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #742
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
they probably are, but i ask why turn the caravan away? this country needs more people, if it was up to me i would send them all up to Alaska and have them build more pipelines. make it mandatory that they live there for 10 years, if they don't they get sent back to where they come from. after the 10 years they can move to where ever they want. it will save on troops guarding the borders and be part of make america great again.
A novel idea indeed I may have missed the sarc emoji thou.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 10:18 AM   #743
chrisl

Quote:

No! lets send them to your neighborhood. What an azzpipe
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 10:19 AM   #744
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
There's a Big Mess alright, guess that's why Trump is POTUS...To haul it all out.

I defy you to prove me wrong before Jan 3rd....That's it for me.
RR, what's the mystery about to happen on Jan 3rd? Sorry I couldn't wade through 50 pages of this thread, was traveling for a couple weeks. Also wth is the story about Tom Hanks and pedos? Did somebody get charged? A lot of directions going on in this thread?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:40 AM   #745
MONEY

Quote:
I would send them to rented property or build tent cities across the street from
Maxine Waters' & Nancy Pelosi's houses.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:50 AM   #746
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
RR, what's the mystery about to happen on Jan 3rd? Sorry I couldn't wade through 50 pages of this thread, was traveling for a couple weeks. Also wth is the story about Tom Hanks and pedos? Did somebody get charged? A lot of directions going on in this thread?
That is the date the new members of Congress start. Some people are hoping that before then, Congress passes a funding bill for a wall and another jab at immigration reform. The Republicans have gained sets in the Senate, but lost many in the House. A split Congress may lead to even less getting accomplished.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #747
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post

Let's look at the Departures in the same timeframe from NAS Guantanamo Bay Airport (Guantanamo Bay) [MUGM]

https://flightaware.com/live/airport/MUGM/departures
Old 12-02-2018, 02:23 PM   #748
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
Congress has the power to refuse to seat elected members for various reasons, including suspected election fraud. Congress has exercised this power before.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #749
hcap

So, what does this mean?

Pence tweets — then deletes — photo of 'courageous' cop wearing far right QAnon conspiracy theory logo
One of the officers, from the Broward County Sheriff's Office SWAT team, was proudly wearing a #QAnon patch on his uniform.
https://www.alternet.org/pence-tweet...cy-theory-logo

Vice President Mike Pence posted photos of himself posing with "courageous" Florida law enforcement officers Friday afternoon. One of the officers, from the Broward County Sheriff's Office SWAT team, is proudly wearing a #QAnon patch on his uniform:

...The offending photo was quickly deleted (above screenshot via Archive.org), but not before Right Wing Watch's Jared Holt, the first to notice, posted this tweet:

Today, Mike Pence posted a photo on Twitter with a Flordia law enforcement officer wearing a QAnon patch for sale on Amazon pic.twitter.com/vnOkk1l5Ee
— Jared Holt (@jaredlholt) November 30, 2018

The Miami New Times, which also reported on Pence's #QAnon photo, calls the far right wing extremist #QAnon conspiracy theory "painfully stupid," and "batshit-insane."

They explain that #QAnon is a "4Chan-based conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump is secretly fighting a war with Special Counsel Robert Mueller to capture a secret, elite pedophile ring that includes prominent celebrities and Democratic politicians, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The theory seems to have come from a group of online con-artists, according to one NBC News investigation."
Old 12-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #750
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Harry, you think "Q" is just some cult in the US?...Guess again, it's a Worldwide Movement...