Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-05-2022, 10:40 PM   #1
thetripleclowns

Kentucky Derby Picks from International Handicappers

We take you around the world to get picks for the 2022 Kentucky Derby from some of the best handicappers from Korea, Japan, South Africa, Hong Kong, Scotland, Dubai, and Essex.

thetripleclowns is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2022, 04:47 AM   #2
lamboguy

i just spent 2 hours listening to this podcast. bottom line is that i thought it was the best one that i have ever seen for any type of handicapping preview for a big event in horse racing. i know this must have taken a ton of work to put this together without to much technical staff.

i really enjoyed the format with the international guests.

i am going to cold punch an Oaks and Derby double going with the old 1-1 DD.

the Oaks was an easier one to come up with the Lukas horse. an old buddy of mine, Archie L, who knew nothing about horse racing except that he always wanted to know when a filly ran against the boys and lost by less than 4 lengths, you want to bet that filly when she re-visits her friends. i thought she deserved the chance against the boys and didn't disgrace herself. ECHO ZULO is on a 5 race win streak and might be the wrong favorite to the race due to her post position and the way she has won her prior races.

the Derby to me can go a number of ways. i am going to have to see how the track is playing, but before the race, MO DONEGAL has already proved that he can win against the speed bias. so he has to be my choice. EPICENTER or ZANDON could win and would have to be one of the best 3-year-olds of all time to win this race.in this field of horses.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply